this isnt right,somebody needs justice served

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

josephine marry

this isnt right,somebody needs justice served

Postby josephine marry » Wed May 20, 2015 8:53 am

2 children were removed from my custody 3 years ago from cops and cps from shelter. no physical evidence of abuse.no bruises or marks just 18 false cps allegations from my mom, and is mentally unstable in her mind and body to the point of several severe hospitilizations have been made.The cops excuse to tell me was the way my boys were roughly playing together.they were placed my mom 1 1/2 years later for the sake of indian child laws. now the case has been going on and since the kids have been with the person whose made all of the false allegations on me it takes place that my visitation rights have been token from me but i still have parental rights. drugs have never been in my system from the first u.a ever.i believe that i can sue cps and the cops for stealing my kids with nothing true and making a case from the cops putting them in custody with cps. i need to know steps in order to sue cops and/or cps.i have an appointed lawyer from the state im living in now case through superior court. i believe i may can get this case dismissed if looked at in supreme court too.please help.

LindaJM

Re: this isnt right,somebody needs justice served

Postby LindaJM » Fri May 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi there, welcome to the site. I cannot help you file a case like that. You need a good attorney in your area. Can you prove that your mother is mentally unstable and made those phone calls? If so you could have a good case against her but . . . then what would happen to the children? Would they go to foster homes?

With moms like that who needs enemies? I cringe inside whenever I hear of a mother calling CPS on her adult children to get custody of the grandchildren. Families should be for mutual support and love, not for attacks. I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Did you go to court and sign a plea deal there? Or was this all done with a "service plan" and no court hearings?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Sue Them!”