Need a lawyer

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Fossil2k5

Need a lawyer

Postby Fossil2k5 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:09 am

I am here looking for a lawyer to fight on my nieces behalf she is 11 years old and was abused by a foster family a video of them doing it was sent to cps they removed her and then placed her right back in danger but the community made the video go viral and flood calls went in to the police they were arrested for it but cps was about to let it slip under the rug until it backfired here's a link to the story http://www.lex18.com/story/32508245/dep ... 2-arrested we need a lawyer to fight if u can do just that please send me a message or if anyone knows a lawyer that's good to contact please let me know thanks

NYCStarmom

Re: Need a lawyer

Postby NYCStarmom » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:13 pm

Hello, I'm sorry to here this . Soo many children have been abused my baby was also . What area are you in and the link posted is not working . Maybe we can work together to help things move quicker .

stay strong and keep coming back to this site . This site has been a resting and gathering safe house for me . We are in this together . All 4 one one 4 all .

Return to “Sue Them!”