help us be reunified with our 1 year old daughter and 2 week old son

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kamilahnesw

help us be reunified with our 1 year old daughter and 2 week old son

Postby kamilahnesw » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:29 pm

Hello my name is Alexus, I am writing to you because my daughter has been taken away from us by Child Protective Services for alleged Child abuse. They put false allegations to build a cps case with false fractures to have her removed. Judge Stein signed an order to remove her based upon the alleged findings of abuse. The judge that signed the emergency custody hearing Dec 2015 who was in the news recently suspended for seven days. The suspension resulted after an ethics complaint, “Per the commission, Judge Kathy W. Stein was approached by Charles Joseph Schindler on Dec. 4, 2015. Schindler asked for an order granting him immediate temporary custody of the child. This same day my child was taken from me. She’s not the abused child as they described her. She was well taken care of and happy as ever. My husband and I took her to the University of Kentucky Children's hospital for a blister on her foot which the nurses popped, peeled her skin off and put petroleum jelly on her foot then the doctors came in and declared it a burn. Her foot did not look like a burn before it they messed with it. After this the doctors decided to run a skeletal survey/pediatric trauma survey checking for fractures and head injuries. The doctors returned to our family and said my daughter had 4 fractures ribs in various healing stages. The injuries were: Ribs- healing posterior lateral 5th, fractured 8th and 9th on the right side. 9th on the left side. Tibia/Fibula – distal left tibial metaphyseal corner fracture and possible left distal fibula fracture. The doctors had made a mistake about the fractures and admitted in paper work, but failed to tell us about it. They refused my request for a second opinion and violated my rights as a parent by doing so. Now it makes sense as to why the doctors did this. Every X-Ray ran on my child showed less and less fractures. Cps built a case against me and my husband based upon the report from the initial hospital visit. They also said leg fractures weren't there either and the courts are still pushing the cps case. October 25, 2016 my husband and I had a baby boy and because of the false case on daughter my son was pulled into the same loop. As soon as he was born they laid him on my chest, told us we couldn't see him without someone being in the room with us so they took him from us. This whole case was built on inaccurate information and false allegations. Even knowing that these injuries weren’t there cps and the court system says there isn’t anything we can do. We have a court date November 21, 2016 to give custody of my child(ren) to others. We need help bringing to light what wrong has been done and be reunified with my babies.

Return to “Sue Them!”