3 Federal Lawsuits Filed in the 3rd Circuit Court in Pa.

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

3 Federal Lawsuits Filed in the 3rd Circuit Court in Pa.

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:30 pm

There were 3 Federal suits filed against Monroe County Children & Youth Services in Northeast Pennsylvania in late November 2004. All were filed pro se.

The suits were also filed against several caseworkers, police, several lawyers including guardian ad litems, judges, the County and the State of Pa. alleging multiple Civil Rights violations, kidnapping, hostage taking, RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corruption Organization Act) violations, child endangerment and many other violations.

Winning these suits will go a long way toward reforming Child Protective Services in Pennsylvania and that will then hopefully spread to other States.

We will not back down, we will appeal every decision that goes against us and will fight all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.

THESE TERRORIST ATTACKS ON AMERICAN FAMILIES BY GOVERNMENT WORKERS HAS TO STOP NOW!!!

LindaJM

Congratulations!

Postby LindaJM » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:15 pm

I'm so happy to hear you've filed lawsuits. I hope this gives the systemites something to think about. :wink:

Are you Bob from suecps.com? I miss having that website as a resource. There was a lot of helpful information...

Are your lawsuit documents online? If not, you could post them here. Or you could link to them if they're elsewhere. I'd like for others to have them as resources... in the legal document library here would be the best place for them, don't you think? Anyhow, I'd love to see what's been done.....

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Bob_Lynn

Federal Complaints

Postby Bob_Lynn » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:18 am

Linda, I am not Bob from suecps.com.

I prefer not posting the lawsuit at this time, however, one of the 3 lawsuits may be posted online in the near future. If so, I will notify this forum.

If anyone wishes to view a sample Federal lawsuit against CPS, one was filed by the ACLU in Pittsburgh, Pa. in late 2003 and posted. See the link to the PDF file containing the text of the Federal complaint below:

http://www.pgh.aclu.org/pdf/20031003_underwood-c.pdf

I should note that the attorney for the ACLU has filed suit against Beaver County Children & Youth Services on 5 seperate occasions and won all 5. This suit is a great example to use for anyone who wishes to file a similar Federal complaint against CPS.

LindaJM

Lawsuit thanks..

Postby LindaJM » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:37 am

Thanks for the link. I hope you're going to be successful in your lawsuit. Please keep us informed of the procedures you go through in your quest for justice.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Bob_Lynn

Chipping Away at the Foundation

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:14 pm

The rats are starting to run for their lives as their fortress is beginning to crumble around them. The Assistant Administrator of Monroe County Children & Youth resigned as did several caseworkers. We know he's scared because it was well known that he was the heir apparent to the CPS throne when the Administrator retires. If he took the throne, he would be #1 on the hit list facing possible criminal charges. Some foster parents are quitting too as we turn up the heat. But he can't run too far, it's too late for him.

The federal lawsuits are already having the effect we wanted. They are screaming immunity but we are beating them at their BS game. There is no such thing as "absolute immunity" in American law, not even for judges.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's getting brighter everyday.

mememama

Postby mememama » Mon May 02, 2005 2:03 pm

I sincerely hope, and pray you win. Wish you'd take my case too.The harassment is so similar.
meme

willow birdwoman

Lawsuits

Postby willow birdwoman » Tue May 17, 2005 6:50 am

A man I used to work with has a lawsuit pending against CPS. I had heard that his children were taken but not about the lawsuit till his death (his estate is continuing with the suit). I am not sure of the county he lived in, just that is was in the Scranton area. He was a wonderful man and he is sorely missed. I hope to hear more on this particular suit.

Bob_Lynn

Latest Developments

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu May 19, 2005 5:01 pm

We found an attorney and hired him to take over 2 of the lawsuits. This attorney already won a whistleblower and civil rights case against the CPS we sued. The whistleblower was a former caseworker who was fired by that CPS. Part of his suit alleged that the CPS endangered the welfare of the children in their care. I am working with the attorney to help him prepare an amended complaint that will be much more comprehensive.

mememama

Postby mememama » Thu May 19, 2005 6:34 pm

You have my prayers. I contacted the ACLU in Ok. but they said they were not takeing those kinds of cases at this time.
This year they fought a kid being suspended for tattoos, and another for religious reasons( school would not let her wear her scarf over her face.) Those were the only ones I heard about in media, here.
I wish I could get to one of them. I want our case in media. More people would come out to speak up then. Almost every time I meet someone new here, they tell me they've heard about what happened to my family. And same thing happened to theirs. But no one will talk, or media won't listen. For every step forward, we get pushed back three. Mean while my grandchildren are haveing their brains fried on the drugs. No childhood. Just babies. Being terrorised and abused.
meme
(Lizzie and Nathans' mama)
meme

clm

Postby clm » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:15 am

An associate of mine's (future relative by marriage engagement) Aunt is Jane Pauley. If our case is neglected or if CPS pulls any dirty tricks, CPS will be nailed to the wall on National TV. Her people have already been notified once and have shown continued interest in the case. Jane Pauley suffered from the same disorder as the mother of my daughter.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:09 am

I don't know how much influence Jane Pauley may have with her producers (I assume a lot of influence), but if there's any way you can get your associate to contact her to get the show to do an expose of CPS in America, definitely go for it.

I feel it's not just a matter of focusing on the disorder, it's a matter of focusing on CPS' destruction of children and families in America. This is a much bigger issue that needs to be on national TV to open the nation's eyes to atrocities that these scum try to hide under the veil of CPS confidentiality laws.

Teresa

My suit could help the USA children, but I need an attorney

Postby Teresa » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:09 am

I was in an abusive marriage with children for many years. Child Welfare Services ran me out with the kids. We went to a womens shelter and were given a different social worker. The worker falsified her report, stole evidence and many other things. I was able to prove what she did, get her out-a-there and go on to make changes in my County CWS.

I found out that she was a long term officer and had severe mental problems and CWS knew it and covered up for her (this is proved by evidence on file in court from co-workers and the directior of CWS when they had to get a restraining order from her).

Friday the 8th of July I have to file my lawsuit. Only last week did I find out the SW's mental condition and the cover up. This is too big and important for me to handle. I want to make serious changes in my county, State and Federal Child Welfare so that this kind of stuff NEVER happens again.

I have done a LOT of research and know how to do a lot of different things in the court, but I am not an attorney and I know of a past local class action suit (that failed due to a dumb technicality) that probably has things that would help the children as well. Unfortunately our judges and attorneys here do not want to go up against CWS, no matter the merits. I intend on trying to get a stand in judge from another county and a trial by jury. But, I am just a mother spending way too much time in the law library and internet doing research. I need an attorney who would work with me. I want ALL social workers to get prescreened for mental disorders and periodically (due to constant high stressful jobs) have thier head examined. Here in my case, the co-workers even covered up for her mental condition subjecting 10s of 1000s of children to a social worker, whose recomendations are taken over counselors and others by our local judges, who is mentally unstable and on medications for a very serious and dangerous disorder.

Some of the damages are endangerment to me and my two children, emotional damages, homelessness with a violation of a fiduciary duty and breach of contract, defamation, libel, many constitutional and state rights violations, etc. I need an attorney to help me to make changes in the national CWS system.

mememama

fight

Postby mememama » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:59 am

I have all evidence too. But the attorneys either will not fight, or take too much money. We have all the court record, copies of all experts eval. and recommendations, but its still been a year since OKDHS kidnapped my grandchildren from me under armed police guard and no warrant. $30,000.00 just to get it to point where we can appeal. We only make $50,000.00 a year. I'm sick of the abuse, lies, and mental problems these people have. Our witnesses have never been allowed to testify. Experts were ignored, if they disagreed with DHS, and they are killing my grandchildren, with psychotropic drugs. No visitation, no contact, incompetence, abuse, lies, and court is part of it all.
meme

Teresa

I filed it today! I hope to make CWS changes!

Postby Teresa » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:35 am

I just hope it doesnt get thrown out on a technicality... I really need help. I contacted the ACLU last weekend and they have already written me back telling me to write the California Department Social Services and the Attorney General. They did not say they would take my case..... but they did not say they wouldnt either... so I dont know

Here is the link and I sure would apreciate any comments or suggestions as I have 60-90 days to amend it. But I dont even know how many causes of action there are. Does that mean how many times each and every right was violated over and over? Or does it mean how many things they did that caused several rights to be violated at once?

http://www.geocities.com/ablueprincess/Changes4CWS.doc

raggie45

Postby raggie45 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:11 pm

I am new to this site and have been reviewing all the posts. I haven't seen or heard anything about these lawsuits. Is there any updates out there about the PA lawsuits? Thanks

Jaymz

Return to “Sue Them!”