FEDERAL CASE ROUND 1 WON!

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dasuberding

FEDERAL CASE ROUND 1 WON!

Postby dasuberding » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:43 pm

We had our first federal hearing a few days ago. CPS defense pushed for a motion to dismiss our case. Motion denied! Later, CPS defense pushed for a motion to dismiss on the "qualified immunity" for social workers. Did not fly, denied. There is no immunity especially when you had no case to start with. Judge told defense that he is throwing CPS's case against us out and strongly urged CPS/County defense to settle this out of court as he is most likely going to rule against the CPS goons if we go to trial. County supervisors then fired the county counsel as defense and hired an independent firm to represent the goons. So, now it's settle out of court or recieve a trial by jury and a federal court ruling. Will common sense prevail? Probably not.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:33 pm

CONGRATULATIONS~

I hope CPS are not stupid to press ahead for a Jury Trial where the Court Records can be seen a mile long and would expose them for the Frauds they are.

Most likely they will settle out of court and go quietly.

CPS Workers still working there after the fact? Probably so.

They will be onto the next possible victims.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:44 am

We found out that our idiot caseworker had been sued before in 2000. Yup, still working for the man. I believe they didn't fire them but just moved him. One woman, from the complete opposite end of our county, had a CPS witch threatening her and her children, just because she cut her off or something, CPS goon calls COP boyfriend, runs plates, found our where she lived, and starts harrassing her and her kids. She complained to the nutjob's supervisor and wanted her fired. Supervisor didn't fired her but moved this problem child, this threat to public saftey, to my city, on the opposit side of the county. This is what probably happened to our idiot caseworker. He get's sued in 2000, instead of firing him, they move him to another social services agency. I doubt his prior lawsuits are going to sit well with a jury. This guy is also a pathological liar and when he get's nervous, he starts stuttering. He's extrmely overweight and I suspect he is an alcoholic so, it's going to be funny seeing him sweating and stuttering on the stand. They will lie and our federal judge has already acknowledged that he fully expects CPS to lie.

Mistchf

Postby Mistchf » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:36 am

YOU GO!!! That is awesome news, I firmly believe that advocates need to start hitting CPS in the pocketbooks before any government agency is going to take them serious. Or even ADMIT that there is a problem with this agency. THAT is why I love hearing about CPS getting sued...the more that do it, the more it gets in the news, the more politicians are going to have to listen.

Congrats, and though I have the same reservations as you RE: the common sense issue, I'm sending out the waves to you that it does!!!

And I certainly hope to see more social workers in jail also. I don't see them backing off in the area of stealing other peoples lives from them, maybe if they start losing theirs it will throw some "common sense" back into their decision making.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:09 am

YES! I am starting to notice it too! More Media attention and exposing CPS for the frauds they are, and HOPEFULLY they WILL LEARN and change for the better System!!!!

I believe...the more People suing them in Federal Courts, the more CPS will crumble down and have no choice but to reform and change their ways. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! No more Power for CPS. They must act like Government Employees just like the rest of Senators and Congressemen.

Let's keep going! and keep pressing them to show them they are WRONG!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:53 am

I personally feel that the media and politicial attention will be short lived.

The attention will be just enough to satisfy the public and then it will take a turn far worse than what we are experiencing now.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Diando

Sue Them!

Postby Diando » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:02 am

How do you get a lawsuit started? I am in Texas. My granddaughter was taken she has been in Foster care since the weekend before Easter and is sicker everytime my daughter sees her. 1st it was congestion and now cholic

What next.

We have two seperate signed sets of documents with false allegations. The CPS worker tesified in court that they were false. She did not see what she reported.

This must end.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:47 pm

I am not sure, but you file suris juris case or something like that, file something within the Courts and it will get filed up to Federal Court. I know there is a name for it, I am not sure it is suris juris or some other name. I forget. Dausbering was the one that told me, but he has not been around for a long while. You could try PM him to see if he responds. He knows more than I do.

miate13

Re: FEDERAL CASE ROUND 1 WON!

Postby miate13 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:34 pm

dasuberding wrote:We had our first federal hearing a few days ago. CPS defense pushed for a motion to dismiss our case. Motion denied! Later, CPS defense pushed for a motion to dismiss on the "qualified immunity" for social workers. Did not fly, denied. There is no immunity especially when you had no case to start with. Judge told defense that he is throwing CPS's case against us out and strongly urged CPS/County defense to settle this out of court as he is most likely going to rule against the CPS goons if we go to trial. County supervisors then fired the county counsel as defense and hired an independent firm to represent the goons. So, now it's settle out of court or recieve a trial by jury and a federal court ruling. Will common sense prevail? Probably not.

TAKE IT TO JURY LET THEM HERE WHAT CPS DONE IF I COULD ONLY GET IN FEDERAL COURT MYSELF AND LET A JURY HERE WHAT THEY DONE TO MY FAMILY FOR 40 YRS YOU WILL WIN

miate13

Postby miate13 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:34 pm

dasuberding wrote:We had our first federal hearing a few days ago. CPS defense pushed for a motion to dismiss our case. Motion denied! Later, CPS defense pushed for a motion to dismiss on the "qualified immunity" for social workers. Did not fly, denied. There is no immunity especially when you had no case to start with. Judge told defense that he is throwing CPS's case against us out and strongly urged CPS/County defense to settle this out of court as he is most likely going to rule against the CPS goons if we go to trial. County supervisors then fired the county counsel as defense and hired an independent firm to represent the goons. So, now it's settle out of court or recieve a trial by jury and a federal court ruling. Will common sense prevail? Probably not.

TAKE IT TO JURY LET THEM HERE WHAT CPS DONE IF I COULD ONLY GET IN FEDERAL COURT MYSELF AND LET A JURY HERE WHAT THEY DONE TO MY FAMILY FOR 40 YRS YOU WILL WIN

miate13

Postby miate13 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:04 am

miate13 wrote:

can u send me the name of this attorney you have maybe he can help me please [email protected]

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:34 pm

As this has not had an update for the originator... I was wondering how his case is going???

TCharanza

Postby TCharanza » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:09 am

Congratulations on winning a federal case. I would like to know more information. Can you please answer some questions for me? Did you represent yourself prose or did you have an attorney?

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Just my two bits, I have never known anyone to successfully represent themselves in a Federal law suit. The rules are different. Just like trying to represent yourself at a state appellate court.

One needs an attorney.

myfamilywasdestroyed

Postby myfamilywasdestroyed » Sat May 28, 2011 12:05 am

The CPS persecution launched attack on my family 3 years ago by using illegal actions.

I lost my whole family about 1 year ago - I lost my wife, my son and my home and everything. The County Judge said I have lost the statue of limitations in my lawsuit against the CPS and the county police.

My question is: How to file a federal lawsuit against the CPS and California state?

Please post to enlighten me. Thank you in advance.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Mon May 30, 2011 11:18 am

Myfamilywasdestroyed -- There are places on the Internet like this one that outline the procedure. But you're better off finding a lawyer who will take the case and guide you through the process. You can be assured that California and CPS will be defended by the best lawyers they can get, lawyers generously funded by our tax dollars. Your chances of defeating these experienced lawyers at trial are probably slim to none if you aren't represented by an equally competent attorney.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

mariab

Postby mariab » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Wow reading this makes me happy.

I have had an encounter with the CPS folks, here in California.

Could someone give me advice on how to obtain an attorney who takes on CPS cases, wrongful removal of child.
(IE no case, they took one of my four children? Then returned them the next day...)

I think this gives me hope that people do see them as goons, and I would like to push for change, CPS cannot just remove children and have no repercussions? Our justice systems was set up to protect the innocent!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm

I've heard of a case (about ten years ago) where the children were out of the home only ONE night... but the family sued and won about ten thousand dollars. Sorry I don't remember details! But... just wanted to say that it CAN be done and there's no reason to give up so long as you're within the statute of limitations (generally two years, or two years from the time the child turns 18.)
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Trying123

Postby Trying123 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am

LindaJM: My son was only out one night and I plan to sue the pants off of CPS. My son was 9 and it traumatized him. After the judge ruled in my favor, CPS went on a mission to prove the judge wrong and even used photos that were printed from an archaic computer that made the bruises he had look worse. Then they failed to follow up on leads with the Priest when the Detective found out it was a bullying incident and sent me paperwork saying it was "indicated" child abuse. I understand they have to assign some type of ruling after 60 days of the investigation, but the court appointed psychologist who did my evaluation is going to testify on behalf in court saying "I was falsely accused of child abuse."
The hospital evaluation I went to said "the bruises were from physical abuse." The social workers interpreted that be an adult when we found out it was from a bigger child while they were playing football. CPS didn't want to conduct an investigation to find out the truth. They wanted me to be hung for child abuse. I can sue under malicious prosecution based on the lies they told such as I didn't care about my son and lying about what the medical report said. Their job was to find out what happened, not go on a malicious prosecution. They did absolutely nothing and I was told from day one that they were "out to get me." I can't believe something like this would happen in America. Please let me know what you think. You have the best advice.

Return to “Sue Them!”