Oklahoma County Looking For People To Join Lawsuit

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

Oklahoma County Looking For People To Join Lawsuit

Postby eyeq181 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:10 pm

I sat down with my attorney (and she has a team of attorneys to back her) here in oklahoma city, and we have decieded to sue these people for there in justice. She asked if I could find more people wanting to sue.

My evidence I have against them is huge and will end up all over the news (they don't want this). DHS is in hot water as it stands at the moment here in oklahoma. Just not right now since I am in the middle of there parenting classes. Just got to jump through the hoops first.

There is only one thing that they are not guiltly of in my case and that is Protected to Death. (but have come close).

I was told last night that I have a strong case alone, but even a stronger one if others join in this in justice. And stand a better chance at getting the standards raised while at least in there care.

Kids deserve justice....
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

misskai1

Re: Oklahoma County Looking For People To Join Lawsuit

Postby misskai1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 pm

My name is Kai-Ondra Abbott. DHS took my boys almost a year ago. I live in Norman,OK. I'm fighting to get them back and can't wait to sue DHS and the Police. The police beat me up and didn't have a search warrant or court order to pick up my kids! I have my whole arrest on audio since I represented myself pro se in my obstruction and resisting charge I received the day they came to take my kids! I want to join whatever law suit out there to destroy these evil people!

Return to “Sue Them!”