adding foster care worker

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jaslken

adding foster care worker

Postby jaslken » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:33 am

to my lawsuit. I previously served nj and dyfs with the notice of intents but i need to serve the foster care worker as well. i am looking for advice on different points to make against the foster care worker. any ideas?

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 am

Did the foster care workers fail to bring the children to any visitations? Did they malign you in any way?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:57 am

yeah she actually failed to bring her to 2 visits claiming she forgot... and she gave my daughter medication without any authorization. also she violated my rights by calling me b*tches and wh*res while I tried to have a phone visit with my daughter and I have her on tape.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:59 pm

You can put all that in your complaint, and also put in something about how the foster care agency hired this rude and incompetent person to house your child. They should have checked her out better first. I think this is a form of child endangerment, to put a child with a rude and incompetent fosterer.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Sue Them!”