Unsubtantiated: 15 days later caseworker reinvestigaes you.

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mom2joshcanpark

Unsubtantiated: 15 days later caseworker reinvestigaes you.

Postby mom2joshcanpark » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 am

Is It Legal???????

Allegations 12/15/09 are unsubstantiated on 12/21/09.

Can a case worker re investigate you on 1/5/10?

This means the caseworker that unsubstantiated your called in complaint take it on her own to begin another investigation?

Is this legal??

If not, where can I find proof.

Thanks

Dazeemay

Re: Unsubtantiated: 15 days later caseworker reinvestigaes y

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 am

Nothing they do is legal.

I will tell you what happened to us when the judge ruled in our favor.

As we stood in the court room dumbfounded that we had won our granddaughter back and then realizing we had we began to hug one another laughing and crying at the same time. I heard our judge call our lawyer up to his podium and I became fearful thinking that we hadn't won. The lawyer came up to my daughter and I and told us the judge told him to tell us to get the "hell" out of here and go get our granddaughter before cps came up with another allegation.

Yes! Even the judge recognized their tactics and that he would have to abide by them.

Ours was an out of state case. We quickly went to the cps office ran out of there and quickly went to our motel and threw our things in suitcases and jumped in our car and left to go to our state. We got home at 3 a m and by 8:30 a m in our state cps called.

We gave a lawyer a retainer fee and he went with my daughter to the cps office. Longer story but, the short of it is, this worked. Next move we made was our daughter and grandchildren moved in with us and went off all of state aid.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Teresa

Postby Teresa » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 am

From my limited understanding of the law here in Ca is that anything can be reopened with new "cause or evidence". So if they think they have something new, then yes

myown

Postby myown » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:31 pm

yes, they do that. I had a case unsubstantiated for almost 3 months after the initial contact, and then suddenly it was substantiated... they also changed the case worker ... I never met the person who allegedly interviewed the child ...

Return to “Sue Them!”