My daughter is sitting beside me - UPDATE: Big mistake :(

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mdebski32

Re: My daughter is sitting beside me - UPDATE: Big mistake :

Postby mdebski32 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Im so glad this "mistake" happened for you and you have your daughter. Hopefully you will get her back soon. It sure does sound like things are turning around for you. I believe God intervened and this was meant to happen. Regardless make the best of it and do some memorable things so that she will never forget how much she loves you.

Reactive attachment disorder is usually diagnosed in infants. I know CPS likes to do lots of diagnosing and/or order their doctors to diagnose but really your daughter is much older now. IF she did not have it when she was birth to 1 yrs it is doubtful that she has it now. By 8 to 10 months old babies form attachments to more people than just their mothers. THis only occurs if severe abuse occurs before or while the baby is trying to form attachments to adults and during this time they find they cannot trust the adult because of the abuse.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:59 am

mdebski32 wrote:Im so glad this "mistake" happened for you and you have your daughter. Hopefully you will get her back soon. It sure does sound like things are turning around for you. I believe God intervened and this was meant to happen. Regardless make the best of it and do some memorable things so that she will never forget how much she loves you.

Reactive attachment disorder is usually diagnosed in infants. I know CPS likes to do lots of diagnosing and/or order their doctors to diagnose but really your daughter is much older now. IF she did not have it when she was birth to 1 yrs it is doubtful that she has it now. By 8 to 10 months old babies form attachments to more people than just their mothers. THis only occurs if severe abuse occurs before or while the baby is trying to form attachments to adults and during this time they find they cannot trust the adult because of the abuse.

They are trying to say she has that because she won't attach to her stranger bio-father. They're really upset that she didn't just take to him as easily as they did. He's really slick and can win over about anyone.

My daughter is actually quite social and likes to make friends.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:54 pm

You know I could just post reply after reply on here...but it would probably all be the same thing. But I cant help it here...this is what I wish to say
NO STATE SHALL MAKE OR ENFORCE ANY LAW WHICH SHALL ABRIDGE THE PRIVILEDGES AND IMMUNITIES OF CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES... (AND THEN TALKS ABOUT THE DEPRIVATION OF LIFE, LIBERTY, SO ON) NOR DENY TO ANY PERSON THE EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW.
I need feedback here, from smart people...am I clear on this? This is the crux of the argument we all have with what cps is doing...they are contriving laws, or "following" ones that have been legislated ( I would need to see it to believe it and read it and not feel like I just got led into a circle, from beginning to end, um....we have no idea how to legislate this we can only make it appear like we do with fancy words and complex structured language)
I AM NOT FOOLED...IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WRITE LEGISLATION ABOUT SOMETHING AS PRIVATE AND SACRED AS THE PARENT CHILD BOND.
GOD KNOWS THIS AND TRUST HIM PEOPLE...FOR I BELIEVE IN TIME HE WILL REVEAL WHO THE REAL IDIOTS ARE, THE ONES WHO FOR GREED AND SELF GRATIFICATION HAVE FORCED THEMSELVES ON LOVING, CARING PEOPLE, VIOLATING THEM IN EVERY OTHER WAY POSSIBLE BESIDES THE ONES WE'RE ALL TOO FAMILIAR WITH.
THIS IS INDEED CHILD ABUSE, AND NEGLECT AND WE THE PARENTS OF THESE CASES DO NOT WILL IT TO BE.
IT IS A PRACTICED ACT OF HUMAN SACRIFICE THEY ARE DOING TO THE CHILDREN...AN EXPERIMENT & BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO GREEDY FOR GAIN/SINCE THEY DO NOTHING WITHOUT PAY, THEY WILL NOT SIT THEIR A_S DOWN AND READ A BOOK TO LEARN ALL THEY DO NOT CURRENTLY KNOW ABOUT CHILDREN. LIKE I DID IN COLLEGE, WHERE I ALSO LEARNED ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE THEM, WHO HAVE PERSECUTED PARENTS FOR AT LEAST 40 YEARS, AND I FOR ONE DECLARE THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR. AND I WILL SEEK TO PROVE THAT IT IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT...AND SEEK TO UPLIFT THE CONFIDENCE OF PARENTS TO ALWAYS DO THEIR BEST AND TRUST GOD TO THE REST.
THATS A REAL AMERICAN STANDARD....ID LIKE TO KNOW HOW THESE CPS WORKERS AND LAWYERS PRACTICE THAT AT HOME...I CAN SEE THAT THEY DONT PRACTICE IT WHEN AT WORK
COULD GO ON AND ON
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 am

I found out today that there is a court hearing on October 24th for him to get immediate custody of her. They all want him to have her.

My daughter told me last week or two weeks ago that the reason they wanted into the account was to gather proof that she and her bio-father has a 'relationship.'

It is interesting that his saying hello every so often on facebook (when she doesn't even reply most of the time) to her is considered to be a relationship.

And their having them into forced visits a few times is considered to be reestablishing a relationship. They never had a relationship to reestablish!

The social worker was chewing me out over the phone today because I had not answered the door when she supposedly came by (I was not at home) and was saying it was my responsibility to be here so that she could do her job. All blame was put on me. (The only times since she was taken and since I've lived here when I didn't answer the door on purpose was when they had done the once a month bug extermination and I had to have my stuff piled up outside the kitchen for them to spray.) How am I supposed to be here when she comes by when I never know when she is going to come by? She keeps going on about how she likes to drop in unannounced. What am I supposed to do, stop living and sit around waiting for the government to show up?

My therapist today informed me that she spoke with this social worker couple weeks ago and was saying how the social worker kept saying how she keeps calling and calling and trying to do a home visit. Well, prior to today, it had been at least a month and half since she called. My therapist was convinced the social worker was on my side (same social worker who's been lying on me in the first place) and was encouraging me to keep trying to contact her. This social worker is so two-faced and slick and seems to win over everyone to whom she talks.

The government is twisting what I said into parental alienation against her father. Well, it's okay for them to set up all of these therapy sessions with her where they belittle me and tell my daughter that I was lying about her father all along and all of these other things, but it's not okay for me to tell her that I had not been lying about what he did? They had already decided when they first took her that they were going to set up for him to get her. I'm just surprised he doesn't already have her. He would have by now had he just come and got her the times they set up for him to get her. He kept telling them that it was too inconvenient or cancel without warning and say that something had come up. I had only spoke of what had happened when I left him once, and that was after she contacted me telling me what they were saying about when I left him during the therapy sessions and were going on about how I had stole her from him and brainwashed her all these years. The truth does not matter. He still bails on her now, but he can do no wrong in their eyes. They are fixated on having this wonderful reunion with him and saving her from her 'hoarder' mother. All of the sacrifice I've done to protect her from him is totally gone.

I know the judge over the case already wants to send her to live with him.

After she is gone and I am done with my thesis/master's degree, I am just going to sell off everything I can and move away from here. It's going to be a long three years.

It's an emotional up and down roller coaster. They'll have it set up for him to get her, I try to prepare myself while worrying, and then he doesn't show and then I'm left with a worry/relief at the same time. This time though it is a court date, so it's most likely going to go through. They don't care about what my daughter wants. My daughter has said from the beginning that she doesn't want to live with him, but it just doesn't matter to them.

I feel so stressed out emotionally from this that I feel like I just cannot take it anymore.

My daughter is supposed to be dropped off after school today. I'm going to let her know about the court hearing. They keep trying to hide stuff like that from her. They like to broadside people with it.

Had I not contacted the social worker today, I probably wouldn't have even known about her leaving the state until after the fact. No one has sent me any papers whatsoever. My attorney hadn't even known about it when I contacted him. The social worker only told me about it while she was chewing me out, like she was rubbing it in my face or something. She seemed upset that she mentioned it after it came out.
Last edited by noroses4u2c on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm glad your daughter is older and understands what's really going on. Maybe your ex will again just fail to show up. How many times can he do that before the judge will realize he's not the best parent?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 pm

The other dates were dates that they set up. This court date is a date that he set up. He has to control everything. He'll show up for this one, unfortunately.

My daughter has told him numerous times that she does not want to live with him, but he keeps at her. It is all about winning to him. She is just a possession to be won.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 pm

I think your daughter, because of her age, has a LOT of weight in the matter of whom she lives with. She can tell HER lawyer what she wants and it should be followed by the judge. That's kind of the way it works out here in cali.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 am

Here in Tennesee the child has no weight if they were removed from the home by the state. If its a natural divorce case then yes a child over the age of 12 can
speak for themselves and the judge listens and makes his or her disision. If the child was removed from the home then the child no longer has a voice no matter
what age. Noroses I hope your state is better than this and your daughter willl be able to speak for herself.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 am

treytrey1 wrote:Here in Tennesee the child has no weight if they were removed from the home by the state. If its a natural divorce case then yes a child over the age of 12 can
speak for themselves and the judge listens and makes his or her disision. If the child was removed from the home then the child no longer has a voice no matter
what age. Noroses I hope your state is better than this and your daughter willl be able to speak for herself.

Yes, this is how it is in KY as well. Since she is in the state's care, she has no voice at all. She will not only not be at the hearing, but had I not learned of the hearing she wouldn't know about it either.

Her attorney just goes with what the state wants. Everything the state wants is considered her best interests no matter what it is.

I still have not been served with papers. They were planning to just sneak her out of the state.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:12 am

Our kids attorney was the same way. Did't do anything at all just sat on his ass and agreed with the state. Im so sorry you are
going through this.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 pm

i'm sorry too
whats next
forced abortions?
im reading how ever since prohibition, apparantly the government has set itself as a dictator, telling us what IT IS
im so sick of this,
now they have us so beat, we cant even have joy in our dear children, and grow them with love,
what a sick nation this is
and whats next, healthcare for all,
oh that looks just like an excuse for more abuse,
now theyll be telling us what parts of our body we should have cut off or something more ridiculous
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:53 am

I just spoke to my attorney. He says it's a lost cause and won't even be there Monday.

For the past two months my daughter and I have been having weekend visits while they kept talking about reunifying us. Of course, I kept saying that I'd believe it when I saw it. But still, they were lying about that as well while the whole time they were doing things behind my back to sneak my daughter out of the state to live with him.

These people are so evil.

My daughter is so stressed out. She broke down crying at the last so called therapy session. She kept telling me that she didn't want to lose me. They weren't trying to help us with our relationship or anything like that. Instead, they were just stringing us both along as usual while prying for more information to spin and use against us.

Three years is a long time. How am I supposed to survive? I am literally left alone.

What if he kills her like he has told me he would do when he gets her? How am I supposed to survive that??

mamalion

Postby mamalion » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:54 am

can you move where he lives and be close enough then for visits?

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:04 am

mamalion wrote:can you move where he lives and be close enough then for visits?

I have been looking into that. Right now I cannot really afford it. I keep looking at my stuff and trying to sell it, but people aren't buying things around here. The economy is too bad.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:25 am

Had a very weird visit from the social worker last night. She came around 7:30/8pm. She was strongly suggesting that I have someone there Monday on my behalf. I seriously don't have anyone though. I told her that my attorney even bailed on me earlier that day, and that he didn't leave me with enough time to even search for another attorney.

All I have for Monday are some old court documents that the courts say don't really exist.

She was telling me that he had changed. Well, if he had changed then why does he still say the same things when denying what had happened? And he threatened me on the phone the last time he called me.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:29 am

The witch probably wants you to have someone there so you have no grounds for an appeal. I have my own tpr hearing this Wednesday. Have you submitted a statement of facts or objections to any of these social workers reports? If I were you I would get writing to put these all on court record for your appeal and NO, you don't need a lawyer to appeal or submit these diy docs.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 am

I was told I couldn't appeal because they have me listed as stipulating to the charges.

Is there any way I can get a postponement to find another attorney? There's no time to get one before Monday morning.

mamalion

Postby mamalion » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:42 am

your lawyer can't bail on you like that. If you go to court and tell the judge I would like time to find a new lawyer, my last bailed on me with no notice (and did he notify the court?!?) the lawyer can get thrown in jail and the judge has to give you more time

I'd contact the bar about the lawyer

will it change the outcome of the case though? sadly I don't see it happening, but you never know

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:40 am

mamalion wrote:your lawyer can't bail on you like that. If you go to court and tell the judge I would like time to find a new lawyer, my last bailed on me with no notice (and did he notify the court?!?) the lawyer can get thrown in jail and the judge has to give you more time

I'd contact the bar about the lawyer

will it change the outcome of the case though? sadly I don't see it happening, but you never know

If I could get a delay, it would at least give us a little more time together.

The attorney told me after the last court case that there was enough left of the retainer for one more appearance. Friday/yesterday he demanded more money and told me that there was no way for him to win it. Well, if he already wasn't going to try to win then I sure wasn't going to give him more money. Plus, he jipped me on the retainer.

I'll be filing an official complaint on him later. I really need to delay this further if I can at all.

I still have not been served with papers, either. That is not right.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Ill be thinking about you tomorrow, and praying for the best. You and your daughter deserve so much better.
My oldest is 15 and now lives with grandma in Alabama. Im not even allowed contact with her or my son thanks
to her therapist. Three yrs is a long time. :(

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:48 pm

o my god, how many times does this barbarism have to happen bf these idiots realize they do not have any constitutional basis for their actions? when are the real care givers, and concerned people, who want to understand problems so they can be fixed (as opposed to creating more and bigger problems) get to have their way/say?
i am still in amazement that something like tpr is taken seriously. please give me a break, no one will ever have that power.
these people are pure bullsitters, i cant wait until they get thrown off their high horse.
am also disturbed with the paranoia in our society about abuse, and hysteria about "preventing" child abuse now.
how mentally challenged do they have to be to believe that its possible to prevent someone from doing something?
either you kill them or imprison them, those are the only ways to "prevent" someone from doing something BEFORE they do it which is what PREVENTION means. DUNCE!
EDUCATION and TEACHING BY EXAMPLE are great ways of influencing people to act proactively and positively. i am beyond shocked at how little these "social workers" are capable of these. and the lawyers and judges...where did they get their scruples from? i am certain they will all be described historically as the most unintelligent forms of life.
and they are the abusers, evidenced by their practices...they have participated in violence and torment.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm not sure what happened today. My lawyer actually showed up. I was not called in. My lawyer came back out of the court room and told me that he had it blocked and that the other side was shocked that I even showed up. Of course, since I hadn't been served with papers it goes to reason that they weren't intending to let me know about it.

Until I hear from her though, it just sounds too good to be true that it was blocked.

He wants $2,000 to finish the case. I don't think I trust him though, but I'm looking into raising money somehow. I don't want to lose my daughter. He is so flaky though that I sometimes wonder if he's on something. One moment he is telling me that there was no chance, then he's telling me he blocked it and acting like it is a sure thing for me to get her back if I give him $2k. I have this weird feeling about that. I don't know if I should feel weird about it though or not.

Plus, he had actually been served with papers. He had told me before that he had never got any papers. It's like I can't get a straight story out of him. I can't even trust my own attorney. But still, if he got it blocked then that is great too.

If I find it was really blocked, I'm going lawyer shopping again. If I can find that attorney that helped me years ago on another case, I'll see if I can get her help. I'll price check and see if I can find someone I feel is truthful. They usually do consults for free, so it wouldn't hurt. I wish I'd shopped around before getting this guy. I don't know how to take him.

I don't know how much I can take.

I need to take a nap. I just tossed and turned last night. I feel so tired.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:20 pm

IMO - He's full of it, he needs money and he wants to screw you for $2000. He blocked it my ass. Why don't you go to the court clerks office of this children's court and ask for the most recent court orders, the one where it will tell you what happened today and then post us some wordage and we'll help you figure it out. It sounds like your daughters lawyer probably stepped in and said she doesn't want to go there and he's taking advantage of something that he probably just witnessed. YOU NEED TO GO TO THE CLERKS OFFICE AND GET THE RECORD OF WHAT HAPPENED IN COURT TODAY.

Let us know.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 am

I'm going to find out while I attorney shop. I'm sure I can find an attorney to do this for less than he wants anyway. I mean, there are only two hearings left for me, according to my attorney.

mamalion

Postby mamalion » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:38 pm

why didn't you go in???? :shock:

Return to “CPS Investigations”