My daughter is sitting beside me - UPDATE: Big mistake :(

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Re: My daughter is sitting beside me - UPDATE: Big mistake :

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 pm

mamalion wrote:why didn't you go in???? :shock:

I was never called in. I didn't even know the hearing was going on. I was upset about that. Usually, they have someone come out and call the names of the next party. This time, our names were never called.

And I never was served with papers about the hearing, either. People were shocked I was there at all.

Had that one social worker not tipped me off about the hearing, I'd never had found out about it until after they shipped my daughter out of the state. They were doing it all behind my back. The primary social worker even seemed upset that I was there.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

mamalion

Postby mamalion » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:38 pm

your lawyer didn't raise a stink? your allowed at all hearings and have to be notified, it's the law

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:51 pm

mamalion wrote:your lawyer didn't raise a stink? your allowed at all hearings and have to be notified, it's the law

Yeah, that's another reason I don't trust my lawyer.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Had meeting with them again this morning. At the last meeting I was told that I would be called as to when the next meeting was. They never called. The last three meetings though was every other Tuesday, so I went this morning just in case. They were shocked that I was there. The one holding the meeting seemed upset that I was there and kept demanding to know how I knew about the meeting. Then finally he lies and says he had tried calling me the day before and it all worked out then because he hadn't been able to get in touch with me. I have a cell phone with caller id. No one tried calling.

They kept going on again about my being on disability and it was made out like I was lazy and choosing not to get a job. (Most jobs I had been hired to over the past 19 years I was fired soon after being hired because the employer didn't like all of my health problems, and I have not received a job offer since October 2009.) The one holding the meeting kept going on about my living off the government. (Yes, everyone on government disability is living off the government.)

Their supposed "therapy" sessions with my daughter and I together just consist on their trying to convince my daughter and I that I could never afford to take care of my daughter.

When the meeting was over, the one holding the session said that the next meeting would not be on Tuesday and that they would call me later to tell me when it was. So basically, they're going to not call, set up a time, and then write me up for not showing. They were totally shocked that I was there today. They want to be able to write me up.

HappeeBee

Postby HappeeBee » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:19 am

Wow. I hope yo uare documenting this!!!! My lawyer has told me to make sure I keep a call log-well a log of anything, conversations, emails, whatever. It helps in the long run when you have something to slap them in the face with. I hope this gets better-I've been keeping up with this thread and it seems to get crazier!!! Glad you were able to make it to the meeting though!!!

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 am

so youre being publicly discriminated against for being on disability.
you should start getting the transcripts of them saying all that to later show what theyre doing to you and your daughter.
if i could i would do the same thing and try pursuing them for harrassment and discrimination. i think the attorney general is supposed to take complaints about discrimination on this issue. they are not allowed to discriminate against you for this.
GUESS WHAT...IN MD THE WASHINGTON COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES IS PAYING TWO WOMEN A FULL TIME SALARY TO BE A "MOM" TO MY SON. SO APPARANTLY THIS LAME EXCUSE OF YOUR INABILITY TO PROVIDE WITHOUT THE DISABILITY BENEFIT IS THEIR OWN PERSONAL PREJUDICE...AND YOU SHOULD HAVE A CLAIM AGAINST THEM FOR SLANDER.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:31 am

Now they are saying that I am "slacking off" and are having me come in to sign a new case plan and start all over again. It is a lie. I have been to every meeting and visitation. I have been meeting every requirement. So, when it goes into court next month they are going to be saying that I am starting all over again. They are saying that I am not meeting progress so that they can terminate my parental rights.

HappeeBee

Postby HappeeBee » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:21 am

noroses4u2c wrote:Now they are saying that I am "slacking off" and are having me come in to sign a new case plan and start all over again. It is a lie. I have been to every meeting and visitation. I have been meeting every requirement. So, when it goes into court next month they are going to be saying that I am starting all over again. They are saying that I am not meeting progress so that they can terminate my parental rights.

I wouldn't sign anything else. I'd take it to court. Do you have proof that you have been going to all your classes, etc?

Second, I'd tackle them about their progress in helping you achieve whatever goals they lay out for you. They all the time want to holler about parents not working with them when half the time it is the other way around. Make sure you have all your documents to take to court proving you went to your classes.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

thats a good point, of course they try to accuse us of not cooperating...EVERY TRULY CORRUPT BEING ATTEMPTS TO DENY THE TRUTH, AND EVADE RESPONSIBILITY
i am glad you mentioned that in the above post...how the man was astonished you were there at all,
and then TRIED TO COVER UP HIS REACTION by saying that he had attempted to call you, why the astonishment then? AWESOME THAT YOU WERE PERCEPTIVE ENOUGH TO CATCH THAT!
I TELL YOU TRULY PEOPLE, THIS BEHAVIOR IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL
THESE EXPEREIENCES WE ARE HAVING ARE A MAKE BELIEVE LEGAL PROCEEDING...EVERYONE IS PRETENDING THEY KNOW WTF
AT LEAST TAKE CONSOLATION IN KNOWING THAT OUR FEELINGS ARE GOOD INDICATORS OF WHAT IS RIGHT/WRONG...
WE KNOW WITHIN US=BUT ITS SO HARD TO EXPRESS=THIS IS EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG...HANG IN THERE...ONE DAY WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF MANKIND.
WE ARE WALKING THROUGH CORRUPTION AND CRIMINAL REALITY, IN THE DICTATORSHIP AMERICA HAS BECOME because MOST DONT KNOW, UNDERSTAND, OR APPRECIATE THE PAST, WHEN GOD INSPIRED MEN=WHO HAD SEEN OPPRESSION=TO WRITE THE BILL OF RIGHTS
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 am

Legal aid is refusing to help me because I have an attorney of record. There is not enough time to get him off the record for the court case deadline of December 12th. You actually have to go to court here just to get an attorney off the case, and there's no time for that for legal aid to take over.

I have an appt tomorrow to consult with an attorney that actually helped me before on a different legal matter. If she'll take the case, I'm going to get her. She is a good attorney. I don't know that she can get the other attorney taken off the case in time though.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:45 pm

This attorney is taking my case. She seems confident that we have a chance of winning the case.

And she is charging a lot less than the other one.

I have some money to put up front, and then I just need to sell stuff off to pay the balance.

Now I just have to fire my current, very bad, attorney. I have been wanting to do that for months now.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:14 pm

YAY...best wishes...cheering for you!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:03 am

Congratulations on getting a new attorney!

When the issue is a non-functioning attorney you could ask for a continuance. But it sounds like the problem is solved now, and your new attorney is sure to know what's best to do.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 am

OOh, I just wanted to make another comment...
Terminate parental rights? They terminated the parents rights when they superimposed their opinions over yours and began acting "for" you. No wonder they snatch babies so easily, they are little. It takes a lot more effort to move us out of the way.
Who are these maniacs fooling? They are busted and have been ever since they've started this terminating parental rights nonsense. Why don't we just pull the stupid divorce/marriage concept out of the states' jurisdiction and start our lives over.

They are cross-eyed with confusion if they think we are so stupid that we could accept this type of governmental domination into our personal private affairs. Civil proceedings? they are robbing us, and then suing us for something on top of it.
Reminds me of the stupid civil war...if it was so civil why didn't they just talk about differences and then make a compromise? And now, they've known you long enough to know you're a fit mother-they're just busybodies, railroading you.

I hope you do your part and take these people off of their high horse. Bless you, I know how degrading this is for us Mothers.
I am going to write Ron Paul, and see if there's any connection...and I am always hoping someone will contact me about guidance on how to oppose this highly unconstitutional behavior from government. I am not much of a protester.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:17 am

I'm supposed to get my daughter for Thanksgiving next week.

During court today, the social worker said that after they place her back with me the agency would be monitering me for several months at least.

HappeeBee

Postby HappeeBee » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:02 am

noroses4u2c wrote:I'm supposed to get my daughter for Thanksgiving next week.

During court today, the social worker said that after they place her back with me the agency would be monitering me for several months at least.

So you ARE getting your daughter back? I hope so!!! We have trial next week. My attorney is pretty sure we will win as DCF did not want to go to trial but originally wanted to settle. That has all changed for whatever reason. I am hoping are children are returned home! I want to spend thanksgiving and everyday with them so I am hoping and praying!

I heard that they do that though. Once your child is placed back with you, the judge normally orders supervision for six months before they completely close the case out. I know they do that here in Florida.

How long will your daughter be with you?

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 am

HappeeBee wrote:

So you ARE getting your daughter back? I hope so!!! We have trial next week. My attorney is pretty sure we will win as DCF did not want to go to trial but originally wanted to settle. That has all changed for whatever reason. I am hoping are children are returned home! I want to spend thanksgiving and everyday with them so I am hoping and praying!

I heard that they do that though. Once your child is placed back with you, the judge normally orders supervision for six months before they completely close the case out. I know they do that here in Florida.

Right now it is a three way custoday battle between the government, my ex, and myself. CPS now suddenly wants to give her back to me, which I'm still stunned about since they didn't used to want to do so.

The supervisor said that it looked like I'd get her back physically in January, but that the agency would watch me for at least several months afterward.

January 31st the judge will decide whether or not my ex gets her. The foster care agency still wants my ex to have her, and their therapists are writing professional reports in that regard.

So, I could get her back just to have the judge give her back to my ex afterall.

But I still am going to keep fighting.

My daughter is supposed to be dropped off next week for Thanksgiving and picked up Sunday. So, I'd get a few days with her. I am also supposed to get her over Christmas as well.

I hope that the judge rules against my ex in January. I could live with her aging out of fostercare before I could live with her living with that monster. He's a very violent person.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:57 am

It will be fine if you can get on record how good these overnight visits with your daughter are for her and you. It sure sounds like they want to re-unify you two now and I hope your daughter said something to somebody (her lawyer) about her own wishes in where she wants to live. Out here in Cali, kids 12 and over have a large say with the court on who they want to live with. Have great holiday season with your daughter! and try and feel the relief and joy!, but I know, I'm like you, gun shy of them and their wicked schemes.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

HappeeBee

Postby HappeeBee » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 am

noroses4u2c wrote:
HappeeBee wrote:

Right now it is a three way custoday battle between the government, my ex, and myself. CPS now suddenly wants to give her back to me, which I'm still stunned about since they didn't used to want to do so.

The supervisor said that it looked like I'd get her back physically in January, but that the agency would watch me for at least several months afterward.

January 31st the judge will decide whether or not my ex gets her. The foster care agency still wants my ex to have her, and their therapists are writing professional reports in that regard.

So, I could get her back just to have the judge give her back to my ex afterall.

But I still am going to keep fighting.

My daughter is supposed to be dropped off next week for Thanksgiving and picked up Sunday. So, I'd get a few days with her. I am also supposed to get her over Christmas as well.

I hope that the judge rules against my ex in January. I could live with her aging out of fostercare before I could live with her living with that monster. He's a very violent person.

At least you get a few days with her! Why is the foster agency pushing so hard for her to be with her father? Does he have any type of violent background that could help you in court? I do hope everything goes well for you in January! In the meantime, enjoy the holiday together and soak up every second!!!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:12 am

His violent background has been expunged by courts in two states and four towns/cities. They informed me yesterday they cannot consider it due to the law.

I don't think that domestic violence should ever be expunged.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:33 pm

and what happened to the lawyer who wanted to charge you $2k more a few weeks ago? I hope you got rid of him (smile).
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:08 pm

monkette31 wrote:and what happened to the lawyer who wanted to charge you $2k more a few weeks ago? I hope you got rid of him (smile).

Oh yes I did! And I enjoyed doing it too! It was the first time since January that I felt I had any kind of control over my life.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:28 pm

NoRoses, I'm so glad to hear that things are starting to look up for you! I've been away from the forums for a while due to a family emergency. Now that I'm back I'm delighted to see that you're finally, slowly, starting to get some justice. I hope things continue to look up for you & your daughter. Stay strong.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 am

How was your Thanksgiving? Did your daughter get to come visit? Im glad they are wanting to put her back with you. :D

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:56 pm

She spent the Thanksgiving holiday with me. She was picked up yesterday. The days went by really fast. She got to play with her dog, too. It was a nice visit. It went by too fast though.

Return to “CPS Investigations”