My daughter is sitting beside me - UPDATE: Big mistake :(

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

treytrey1

Re: My daughter is sitting beside me - UPDATE: Big mistake :

Postby treytrey1 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:22 am

That is so great that she got to spend it with you. Im praying for you and I hope everything turns out great in the end.
I have a 15 yr old that I cant even contact and Im missing the events that she is going through like first date, learning to drive
ect.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:11 am

I'm so glad to hear that you're getting your daughter on the holidays. I hope the court decisions will go in your favor!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:34 pm

noroses4u2c wrote:
HappeeBee wrote:
noroses4u2c wrote:I'm supposed to get my daughter for Thanksgiving next week.

During court today, the social worker said that after they place her back with me the agency would be monitering me for several months at least.

So you ARE getting your daughter back? I hope so!!! We have trial next week. My attorney is pretty sure we will win as DCF did not want to go to trial but originally wanted to settle. That has all changed for whatever reason. I am hoping are children are returned home! I want to spend thanksgiving and everyday with them so I am hoping and praying!

I heard that they do that though. Once your child is placed back with you, the judge normally orders supervision for six months before they completely close the case out. I know they do that here in Florida.

How long will your daughter be with you?

Right now it is a three way custoday battle between the government, my ex, and myself. CPS now suddenly wants to give her back to me, which I'm still stunned about since they didn't used to want to do so.

The supervisor said that it looked like I'd get her back physically in January, but that the agency would watch me for at least several months afterward.

January 31st the judge will decide whether or not my ex gets her. The foster care agency still wants my ex to have her, and their therapists are writing professional reports in that regard.

So, I could get her back just to have the judge give her back to my ex afterall.

But I still am going to keep fighting.

My daughter is supposed to be dropped off next week for Thanksgiving and picked up Sunday. So, I'd get a few days with her. I am also supposed to get her over Christmas as well.

I hope that the judge rules against my ex in January. I could live with her aging out of fostercare before I could live with her living with that monster. He's a very violent person.

I know now that CPS was pretending to want to put her with me instead of him while they were laying the groundwork to place her with him.

I hope future victims of CPS read all about my case and see how they lie and manipulate. They purposely act like they will let you have your child back to get a kick out of you getting your hopes up while they prepare to drive a knife into your back. They will gaslight you and mess with your mind. Do not trust CPS. They will lie to you about anything.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

LindaJM

Re: My daughter is sitting beside me - UPDATE: Big mistake :(

Postby LindaJM » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:32 pm

I agree, they often manipulate and lie to get people to do their "services" bringing Social Security Fund money into the county, to "service providers" like counselors, psychologists, drug testing services, etc... Some people do all the so-called "services" (hahaha - usually no real service to you) but... still lose their children forever because federal funding favors family destruction.

Still, while you're going through it, there's no better option than to cooperate with the so-called "services" because if you don't, it is absolutely certain you won't get your child back. Some people DO get their children returned so this is no time to fail at trying to meet the expectations of the service plan.

noroses4u2c - Thanks for the update. I agree, they were stringing you along to get that money from Social Security into the county. It happens to a lot of people. I really appreciate you coming back to let us know how things are going. You tried your best and nobody can take that from you.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

KDus

Postby KDus » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:19 pm

It was in counseling that I came to that conclusion. "You tried your best and nobody can take that from you."
There came a point when I had done everything I could; literally.(short of violence)
I found peace in that. I had truly done everything I could and made the best choices I could, with what I knew, along the way.

Wolfeagle

Postby Wolfeagle » Mon May 15, 2017 3:32 pm

So did her father get her?? I have read ur whole case today and I'm so sadden by the whole thing!! What happen to your new attorney I thought she could help? Please let me know I'm so sorry to hear this!! Also I don't know if anyone has ever said anything but it sounds like you where discriminated against because of your disability have you ever thought about contacting an American Disabilities Act and have them help you fight so the unjust they did to you because of your disability??

lori1968

Postby lori1968 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:09 am

CPS manual in your state must be the same one they use in my state . Many similiarities. I too was informed they want me to start over...after 18 months of insanity they can screw off! I told my new caseworker and new attorney I don't trust the gov't. after all their lies. I had to figure out all this on my own... My conclusion they steal poor, innocent peoples children. They get away with it because we don't have the means financially to fight back and they know that. While I was working to reunify they were doing the same with my kids dad. He is incapable of parenting and anyone who spends no more then five minutes with him knows that. What I've been working on is acceptance these past months... if I didn't I wouldn't be able to keep going. They allowed my child to go to another state... she resides with his sister n he was allowed to move in too. They want to give him custody but apparently he has yet to get his own place I guess his progress they're so proud of is he finally got a job a few weeks back... he is 52 years old has no place to live and just got a job!!! I've always had a fulltime job n an apt. I could keep going but it doesn't matter. So I surrender and must accept. I've not seen my daughter in 18 months... she was nine when they stole her n will soon be eleven.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:19 pm

Wolfeagle wrote:So did her father get her?? I have read ur whole case today and I'm so sadden by the whole thing!! What happen to your new attorney I thought she could help? Please let me know I'm so sorry to hear this!! Also I don't know if anyone has ever said anything but it sounds like you where discriminated against because of your disability have you ever thought about contacting an American Disabilities Act and have them help you fight so the unjust they did to you because of your disability??

Yes, even though they knew he was violent and that my girl had been conceived in rape, they blamed me for all the violence and kept gushing about what a great guy he was and did all they could to make sure he ended up with her.

They even kept going on ever so often insisting I could "get a job if she wanted to" and kept acting like I was just a lazy bum.

I tried doing something about the discrimination, but no one wanted to help me whatsoever. The last two attorneys just stole my money and continued where the corrupt court appointed attorney left off. No one helped me. Lots of people pretended like they were going to help me and all they did was steal my personal information or whatever purposes and disappeared or they insulted and belittled me and treated me like I was a brain dead child. Statute of limitations would be over by now though since she was taken in 2011.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Return to “CPS Investigations”