Why do they even come here now?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Re: Why do they even come here now?

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon May 28, 2012 6:06 am

I was able to speak to my daughter last night. He finally let her call. It had been going onto three weeks since I last spoke to her.

I told her about finding a home for her dog and that it was someone who was related to someone I knew and that there was a chance she could at least see her again someday. She seemed to like that idea. She has been upset over losing everything.

I bet she regrets being conned into making that phone call. The ironic thing is that had my brother called himself instead of putting her up to it then it might not have gone so far. But I'll never know now. I keep wondering what was wrong with her that she thought it was okay to do that to us when I kept trying to have a positive relationship with her. She kept pushing me away, and it hurt so bad. I felt like I was losing her for years and then I finally did.

I asked her last night if she knew I wanted her home and would've done anything to have her home and she said she knew that. I had been worried that they'd convince her I didn't want her. She still knows I want her.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 pm

:) I am glad that your daughter called you last night.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 am

noroses4u2c wrote:I asked her last night if she knew I wanted her home and would've done anything to have her home and she said she knew that. I had been worried that they'd convince her I didn't want her. She still knows I want her.

That's wonderful... very healing, I hope! :)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue May 29, 2012 10:59 am

This definitely sounds like a positive step forward for your relationship. She knows you love her. She won't be a minor-child forever... and then you can be together again. Maybe sooner... who knows?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:47 am

It's been going on two months since she last called.

I suspect they have her drugged now. There was something so 'off' about her voice the last few times I spoke to her. I think they drugged her to keep her from wanting to call. They drugged the fight out of her. That is what I suspect.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:57 pm

She'll call. These girls these days, especially at that age are so into themselves. My one girl is like that, doesn't call a lot, always with the boyfriend and friends...
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:19 pm

I heard from my lawyer today. Court is set for next month, about three weeks away. And the psych evaluation will be entered against me.

Basically, all the man did was read the CPS report and write up a report accordingly. He never attempted to be unbiased. I knew that pretty much. I learned from my criminal justice professors that these 'professionals' are like this and just spit out reports according to what the government wants them to say.

I am so tired of it all. And I don't even want to be there. Why do I have to be there? He isn't made to show up.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 am

Hey Noroses, Did you see this? Immediately thought of you: http://www.wtvq.com/content/localnews/s ... LXiTw.cspx

Kentucky social worker sent to prison for false reporting.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 pm

monkette31 wrote:Hey Noroses, Did you see this? Immediately thought of you: http://www.wtvq.com/content/localnews/s ... LXiTw.cspx

Kentucky social worker sent to prison for false reporting.

They all need to be sent to prison for false reporting.

The media only cares though if they left the kids in the home. In cases where the children are wrongly removed, the media ignores those stories.

I contacted all of the reporters doing reports regarding CPS and not one replied to me. But they have no trouble writing reports about the children who 'should have been removed but weren't' and basically writing a propaganda piece about how more kids need to be taken.

I made a comment about that on the news articles concerning this worker who was sent to prison and only one news place allowed my comment to stand. The rest deleted quickly. I hit a nerve!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 pm

One of the things I pointed out is that if she lied in order to leave kids in the home then how many more did she lie about to remove from their homes and said that all of her cases needed to be reviewed instead of just the ones where children were left in the home (as they were doing).

Return to “CPS Investigations”