Psych eval went as bad as I thought

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Psych eval went as bad as I thought

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu May 24, 2012 9:27 am

He already had the file on me from the case worker. I told him that I did not do what I was accused of doing. But he kept saying that I had admitted to it. Then, he said that he believed I was just trying to manipulate him into getting my daughter back.

He kept shutting me down when I would try to talk. Then, he accused me of hiding things from him when I finally got them out after I had already been previously trying to tell him these things.

He also indicated he may be testifying in court against me.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

monkette31

Re: Psych eval went as bad as I thought

Postby monkette31 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Don't let these little nazi azzwipes bother you anymore, noroses. You know and we know what they've done to you. Have you heard from your daughter lately?
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu May 24, 2012 1:15 pm

monkette31 wrote:Don't let these little nazi azzwipes bother you anymore, noroses. You know and we know what they've done to you. Have you heard from your daughter lately?

No, I haven't heard from her in a while. Over a week now.

I have recently acquired a different apartment. I am moving and not giving them my address. I know that I cannot get my girl back anyway. There's no point in "cooperating" with them any further.

I have evidence that these people lied about some things. If it were someone other than a government worker doing this then their whole testimony would be called into question based upon the obvious lies. I get attacked for pointing out their lies.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu May 24, 2012 1:39 pm

The psychologist sounds unprofessional... have you heard of the book, "Whores of the Court"? Sounds like he is one of them...
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu May 24, 2012 2:26 pm

LindaJM wrote:The psychologist sounds unprofessional... have you heard of the book, "Whores of the Court"? Sounds like he is one of them...

Haven't heard of the book, but I trust your incite.

After he accused me of lying, he lied to my face telling me he was neutral and not a strong arm of the cabinet.

I also had the feeling like he was trying to get a 'rise' out of me like the case workers had been. Last year they kept trying to get me to lose my temper at them in front of witnesses. My daughter's therapist did that as well. The therapist actually got so angry about my not getting angry that she got enraged, stormed off, and slammed the door behind her. I was astonished at the scene she made.

mamalion

Postby mamalion » Thu May 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Does it matter if he thinks you are a crazy b*tch anymore? your kid is gone

I don't get why it matters?!??!?

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu May 24, 2012 2:51 pm

mamalion wrote:Does it matter if he thinks you are a crazy b*tch anymore? your kid is gone

So many offline people kept acting like I was 'paranoid' when I said how it was going to go. I told them how it went and they act astonished.

My girl is gone. Nothing seems to matter at all anymore.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm

mamalion wrote:Does it matter if he thinks you are a crazy b*tch anymore? your kid is gone

Because they are plotting to TPR... getting a psych eval to state that she's mentally ill is their ace-in-the-hole. So, they just tell the guy what he has to write. Nice.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Eljay wrote:

Because they are plotting to TPR... getting a psych eval to state that she's mentally ill is their ace-in-the-hole. So, they just tell the guy what he has to write. Nice.

Yes, he was talking about the TPR.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri May 25, 2012 4:15 am

I am so tired of being considered mentally ill just because I don't believe in other people's lies.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri May 25, 2012 7:05 am

No one will ever believe I was innocent. I never even had a chance to prove my innocence. Why is this country such a lie? Why did my social studies teachers lie to me for all those years? I don't think anything I was ever taught as a child was the truth.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri May 25, 2012 8:03 am

Did you ever file an objections/corrections with the court?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 am

Eljay wrote:Did you ever file an objections/corrections with the court?

I tried to twice. They refused to allow it.

The worker stole the one I wrote up so I'd have to start all over again to write it. The one I wrote was like seven/eight pages long.
Last edited by noroses4u2c on Fri May 25, 2012 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri May 25, 2012 10:30 am

He went on about the blackouts too. I insisted that I didn't have blackouts. He smirked at me and goes "how do you know you didn't?"

I haven't seen so many smirking jackholes in my life.

If I really had beat myself unconscious, wouldn't there be physical evidence of it?

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:07 am

i know, I'm like why did my teachers lie too? They had me all convinced I lived in America, the land of the free, where you have rights....
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

America is the land where the poor are targeted, beaten, and sometimes killed just because the authorities know no one will protest. Government workers can force their way into your home and get away with it. You are oppressed and controlled. And the rest of the population will watch it happening thinking you must have done something wrong.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat May 26, 2012 4:54 am

I kept waking from nightmares during the night.

It's been about two weeks since my girl was allowed to call me. I keep worrying about what lies they are telling her about me. She keeps falling for their lies.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed May 30, 2012 3:39 pm

I called my attorney last week right after the psych eval. She has yet to return my calls.

I really think she knew all along that they were going to terminate my parental rights.

yoursaint

Postby yoursaint » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 pm

This is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to you noroses, i hope things turn around for you. Do not give up. They may want to terminate your rights but if i were you i would take the severance hearing to trial and fight it all the way.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 am

I intend to fight the TPR, although I don't have much hope for anything right now.

I got out of another therapist session. I am trying to find someone to do a psych evaluation on me. Been having problems with that. This therapist still doesn't believe me, either. I just don't know what else to do at this point.

This therapist made a big deal about the number of cats my mom has and was wanting her address to call someone on her to get the cats out. My mom does have too many cats, but I know that if she is raided then she will be humiliated in the news and demonized in town as I have been.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:05 pm

I used to clean up cat houses, how many cats does she have? I cleaned a house once that had over 100 cats living in it! I love cogs and dats....

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:28 pm

monkette31 wrote:I used to clean up cat houses, how many cats does she have? I cleaned a house once that had over 100 cats living in it! I love cogs and dats....

My mom has eight cats. Four of those cats are kittens. Someone had dumped a pregnant cat near her home and she took it in. She tried getting her into a cat rescue, but none had any room for her. Now we're having to wait until the kittens are old enough to leave the mom to get them in somewhere to be adopted.

I think they are purposely just trying to cause more trouble really. I had even said that they weren't staying and that we were trying to get them homes as soon as we can.

My mom already had three cats when the pregnant cat showed up. Two of her cats are so old that they won't be around much longer anyway. One of the cats is 11 years old and the poor thing's hair is falling out. When she gets to the point she cannot enjoy life anymore then she has to be put to sleep. You cannot really rehome cats like that. That cat has had a rough life. When she was a kitten she had been dumped out. I found her extremely emaciated to the point the vet wanted to euthanize her. I had a feeling about her though and insisted on trying to save her. I had to feed her diluted baby meat at first because she couldn't handle cat food. She recovered so well that the vet didn't recognize her. I gave her to my mom after she had just had her cat die. The cat is actually overweight now.

They had been wanting me to get rid of my cats from the beginning. My cats are literally all I have left. I have three cats. They are very spoiled and in excellent condition. They are in a lot better shape than my mom's cats ever were. My cats are really intelligent and they have been upset over my daughter being gone. She used to give them lots of attention. My cats are probably smarter than I am.

I definitely couldn't live with 100 cats. LOL That just won't happen.

People keep dumping their cats near my mom's place and my mom feeds them. We've taken probably dozens to the shelters over the years. She doesn't turn them loose to fend for themselves. It's a college town, and at the end of the semesters there ends up being cats and dogs roaming loose from people abandoning them.

They are saying that we are neglecting the cats and how can either of us take care of my daughter with all of those cats. Like I say, they keep grasping at any excuse they can. But they are talking now about raiding her house and taking the cats. That would give her a record as well. They are not done with destroying us yet.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:02 pm

When I was 15 I nearly bled to death from my female you-know-what. I was a virgin and very religious. I had never even heard about much sexually related things at that time. The doctor thought I was way too modest and that something had to have happened to me. (After all, all 15 year olds are expected to be sluts for some reason.) I had no idea what a CPS worker was or what they do.

I was receiving a blood transfusion when the worker came. I was weak already from the blood loss. She started up the conversation by asking me how I was feeling and was being all friendly. I just thought she was someone with the hospital. I did not understand what was going on.

After she made nice friendly talk with me for a while she started asking me about my father. I said he wasn't around anymore and that he left us and moved out of state. She then jumped into sex talk and asking me very graphic sex questions about what he had to have done to me. For hours I insisted that he had not done anything.

She left briefly for lunch and I was glad to see her go. But she came back.

She kept going on and on about graphic sex acts and asking if my dad had done that to me and similar such things. I had never even heard of a lot of these things. I was really exhausted from blood loss. I wanted to sleep so bad.

After this had gone on for most of the day I finally just nodded in agreement that all this had happened. I didn't even know what I was agreeing to exactly for much of it. I just wanted her to leave me alone.

She filled out paperwork and was happy. She left and I was relieved she was gone but I felt very powerless and humiliated.

After I got out of the hospital CPS contacted my mom wanting to haul me in. The worker's supervisor was there. The supervisor was talking about taking this to court. I was really panicking by then. I told the supervisor the truth, as I had told the worker in the beginning. The worker denied what I was saying and insisted that I had made these allegations of my own accord.

They ordered me to go see some psychologist for an evaluation because I had 'made up such stories' that something had to be wrong with me. The psychologist was verbally attacking me for some reason after she had been asking me repeatedly for about half an hour if my brother was my brother in various ways. I finally got pissed and walked out. My mom was in the waiting room. The woman called my mom in there and gave her a tongue lashing for a bit. My mom told me years later that she couldn't remember much about it except the woman was yelling at her for not controlling her daughter.

Well, after the encounter there we were suddenly moving. I found out years later that CPS was fixing to take me into custody. My mom and I packed up what we could and left. She didn't renew the food stamps or medicaid to keep them from finding us.

That was my introduction in life to what a CPS worker was all about. They know how to badger and manipulate their way into getting what they need out of a person. I spent a long time guilt ridden over what had happened replaying it in my mind and wondering what I could have done differently. The most horrible thing about it is that I am not sure that I could have done differently with the circumstances. If I had been myself instead of in a weakened state I probably could have lasted longer under questioning. My normal spunky self back then would have been cussing the woman out and standing up to her. But I wasn't myself. I had nearly died and was in really bad shape.

And so many think that I would just up and talk to the worker in my current case and 'confess' to all sorts of outrageous things. I most certainly did not. I was wanting to consult a lawyer and was preparing to fight the allegations. The worker got all pissy and wanted to teach me a lesson of who was in charge.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 pm

One of the workers just came in here to the library. I am in another town! I came here to get away from them. I think she was just here to use the library though, but I am finding this really upsetting. This was my quiet spot. :(

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:59 am

I received a copy of psych evaluation in the mail from my attorney. Basically, he says I am in denial and that I am a danger to my child.

It's my daughter's b-day today. My daughter is 16 now.

Return to “CPS Investigations”