Psychological abuse

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LindaJM

Re: Psychological abuse

Postby LindaJM » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:51 pm

noroses4u2c,

That's so sad that your daughter has been duplicitous... no doubt she's confused about what she really wants in life. I hope you will let her go for now. Maybe someday she'll come to her senses and remember what it is that she values about you.

I've been separated from my daughter for 18 years. I have a happy life and peaceful home. If she wanted to repair our relationship I would allow it but would be guarded and not entirely trusting, at least at first. I wouldn't want to put my heart 100% out there just to have it rejected again.

I know you are upset with your former church friends, but ... what a friend we have in Jesus! Best comfort for broken hearts, ever. I recently learned about the man who wrote that song... his is a story of a man who had his heart severely broken not once, but twice. I hope you will watch the video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjUoE2fack
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

noroses4u2c

Re: Psychological abuse

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:32 pm

I tried moving away from here. I had given up my apartment and spend three months living in my truck. I was moving out of state. I kept getting sick and having to come back to this state where I had medical insurance.

Landlords kept refusing to rent to me because I don't make 3x the rent even on a $325/month studio. I only get $733 disability. So, I ended up having to move back and renting from old landlord because he was the only one willing to rent to me. The temperature was getting hotter and my cats would've cooked to death in the truck from the heat.

Relationship with my daughter is as bad as ever. It doesn't hurt as bad. Now I just stay angry. Part of me is ashamed of her. The only reason she isn't still hanging out with those people I wrote about last year is because they are all in prison either from drug convictions or other felonies. One of them was sentenced to five years in prison from robbing my daughter. She still doesn't listen to me.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Return to “CPS Investigations”