Letter today

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

C4SAJLN

Letter today

Postby C4SAJLN » Wed May 11, 2016 9:48 am

SO my case was closed. Got a letter today stating so with a bunch of vague bs that takes no responsibility for the pain they've caused through lies and manipulation and still tries to blameshift to my family. Usually Dhs offers hearings and excetera to correct records but of course no mention of recourse in this. No appealing to a higher power. Just a vague I've drug you and your family thru the mud but basically its your fault.

LindaJM

Re: Letter today

Postby LindaJM » Sat May 28, 2016 10:44 am

Congratulations on having your case closed. For some, that is enough. Others might have a good case in federal court. You might want to visit a civil rights attorney to see if you have a good case against the county.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “CPS Investigations”