Where to find KY attorney to fight CPS? ?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Kymom

Where to find KY attorney to fight CPS? ?

Postby Kymom » Fri May 13, 2016 1:43 pm

I am not sure how to locate an attorney to fight CPS in Kentucky. It must be from outside of our town as they are all in cahoots downtown. I am prepared to pay for services. My daughter has followed their demands...she has been sober as they asked..the better part of two years. Yet...they are now looking to permanently place her children elsewhere?!?! Not on this Mom's watch!

LindaJM

Re: Where to find KY attorney to fight CPS? ?

Postby LindaJM » Sat May 28, 2016 10:59 am

To locate an attorney in your state, go to http://google.com and search for "child dependency attorney YOUR_STATE" ... ie: "child dependency attorney kentucky" - without the quotation marks.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

kamilahnesw

Postby kamilahnesw » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:42 am

still dealing with cps?

kamilahnesw

Postby kamilahnesw » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:52 am

still dealing with cps?

Wolfeagle

Postby Wolfeagle » Tue May 16, 2017 9:57 am

You can try Kevin moser

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Do not ever get Elizabeth Elkins Bond, Chris Creech, or Tracy Burkett. They will not fight for you. Elizabeth Elkins Bond was the court appointed attorney that stipulated me without my consent. KY Bar Association I think it's called refused to investigate.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Return to “CPS Investigations”