CPS involvement based on false allegations via fake person

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

tracirose14

CPS involvement based on false allegations via fake person

Postby tracirose14 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:14 am

Final custody orders were given by the Commissioner on January 25, 2016. In April 2016 my best friend and I had a horrible falling out. In retaliation she created a social networking profile under a fake name and contacted my husband (we are still not divorced because he doesn't want to pay support and has been fighting for full custody since day 1) to tell him to have his attorney request that I be drug tested. The judge denied his ex parte request but sent us back to mediation. Since then CPS has been called on me 3 times! Each time they have ASKED me to voluntarily submit to a urine test. On the advice of the Commissioner, 3 attorney consultations, law enforcement, family, and friends, I have denied each request due to the fact that have been unable to obtain legal representation. Regardless of my ex husband's continuing abuse of the courts and County officials, nobody has attempted to make him stop. I am now representing myself due to financial hardship of attorneys fees and the fact that fighting to protect my daughter and myself has become a full-time job. My ex was abusive in every sense of the word and has a record of domestic violence. I have never been arrested or used any drug - including alcohol - other than on a rare occasion. The allegations brought against me were by a person who literally does not exist. The best friend did file a Declaration stating drug use but only AFTER her moniker was deemed hearsay by the judge. Since then, 2 more people have written declarations against me. Not about drugs but proven to be guided either by his instruction or his attorney. CPS is now hounding me to take a drug test which I know I'll pass but am still advised not to submit to.

noroses4u2c

Re: CPS involvement based on false allegations via fake person

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:01 pm

If you do end up doing a drug test, use a neutral third party and not one contracted in any way by the government. Using your own doctor would likely be best. CPS cannot be trusted.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Return to “CPS Investigations”