Cps lawyer

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Ani

Cps lawyer

Postby Ani » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:39 am

We need someone who has gone up against child protective services and won in the fort Smith Arkansas area. As I know my family is bring targeted for unlawful reasons. We are reportedly under investigation and need help. We have had many unknown visits with no case to follow. Emotional damage and fear was the only outcome of these visits. For everyone involved in this. So I need a lawyer who can and will stand against them but at a reasonable price as money is not a friend of mine

sadmommy15

Re: Cps lawyer

Postby sadmommy15 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:05 am

I'm so sorry to hear that CPS is harassing you like that. These people are like horrible diseases or cancer. Like many of us on this site, I have also had my own challenges with CPS and would LOVE a chance to sue these crooks. They disturb the homes of MANY innocent families and they continue to get away with it. It's unjust and it needs to come to an end! I don't have much advice to give you, as I am still in the middle of fighting my first CPS crap. I thought it might be helpful if I told you that you might have some luck if you try calling your local Lawyer Reference Service. You might also have a Law Library in your area that can assist you in finding what you need. Also, I would look into any class actions currently going on in your area or state against CPS. From what I keep hearing, there is a huge class action against them across the country. I hope this is helpful for you and I truly wish you luck in your law suit. It will be rough and please be careful. These people have so much power, even lawyers and judges are afraid of them! I also came across some information about a woman named Pamela Gaston who fought CPS and many other people in power and she won! The downside is that she was killed not long after. It was reported as a "freak accident" but there is speculation that it was arranged. She left behind a few things worth reading. Look it up. It might be useful. I have attached one of the things she wrote. Good luck to you and your family. I hope you get some justice!
Attachments
Pamela Gaston -- Sui Juris; The Truth In The Record.pdf
(110.48 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Return to “CPS Investigations”