I won primary custody

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

trina513

I won primary custody

Postby trina513 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi everyone . I have not been on in awhile. So in court I won primary custody of 3 or my 4 daughters. But the gal and children services objected to it. So I have to wait a whole freaking month to go back to court. The good part is I have a senator on my side who went over my case an says children services should not have taken my kids in the first place. I have been on the radio and in the news. I think its always best to have a hired attroney instead of a freaking public pretender. For real, But long story short the margistrate said that children punk ass services should have never taken my children period. It's been a long fight. I wish the senator would help me but he said he cant like give me my kids back its a ethic thing which I understand. An he is going to have a investgation of my case. becuase it should have never taken place. Keep your heads up.

NYCStarmom

Re: I won primary custody

Postby NYCStarmom » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:04 pm

:P Congratulations , I undertand the long hurdle and fight .
I'm proud you didn't give up or let them hold you down .
What's going on with the other child ?

What were you charged or alleged with ?
Where are you currently located maybe we can start this class action . I have went to senators also and they were a lot of help.

I can better assist you if you respond . The faster the better I'm sure to bring help to this site because this site has helped me tremendously . Great success is contagious :lol: play on player and make sure you make them prove their case . They have your children make them prove why they have them legally ?

They do so much things illegal always ask for anything they say in writing .

Return to “CPS Investigations”