Cps class action lawsuit - ARIZONA

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lorialexius

Cps class action lawsuit - ARIZONA

Postby lorialexius » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:14 am

I'm looking for parents who had their children remove through cps in Arizona, and are willing to help with a class action lawsuit against cps in Arizona ....my name is Lori and you can email me at [email protected]

myangels2016

Re: Cps class action lawsuit - ARIZONA

Postby myangels2016 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:10 am

Hi lori its me Dee from Arizona remember me were gonna chat among one another and I lost contact of you. Till I just found you on fight c.p.s. if you still wanns swap stories and chit chat my phone number is 520-252-0669 call or send me a text.k hope to chat soon.

Aliciar88

Postby Aliciar88 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm

Hey Lori.
I also had my children taken on Jan 05 17. I actually set up an office at my house and even have a separate living room to accommodate children if someone needs to bring them along. I am used to people mistaking my empathy and kindness for weakness. I want to do something and prevent other parents from suffering the same injustice. No parent should fear a government entity that is supposed to help them protect their children. This is why parents are scared to seek help and it essentially perpetuates the cycle of child abuse. I'm in all the way. I will not and can not ethically and morally submit to their demands court motion or not if it's just not right or fair. I have been told "just do what they want to get your kids back" but NO. I will not reinforce their power hungry unfair behavior. To be a mother is to care for all mothers and to love and care for all children. Who am I to put myself and my children above the thousands of parents and children that will experience this if I submit and say "It's okay to do this to others."

Email me [email protected]

lori1968

Postby lori1968 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:46 am

Hi Lori,

My name is Lori and my daughter was taken from me 10-31-15. Ive never seen nor spoke to her since that day. What has happened to me and my child is wrong. I did everything and more than was asked. I'm still getting the run around and no one will help me. My story gets longer with each day and Im sick of telling it. If I can do anything please let me know as I don't want anyone else to have to go thru this. I can be contacted via email at: [email protected]. I reside in No. AZ

Kindly,
lori

Return to “CPS Investigations”