Kidnapped

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

casspar21

Kidnapped

Postby casspar21 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:50 pm

I am in a crisis. My 4th and 14th amendment rights were violated. My baby was taken from me Sunday night by social services. There was no warrant to take her. No paperwork was given to me. I have been fighting social services since 2014. They have seperated my family. My oldest daughter made accusations with no proof against my husband. And actions were taken. I have proof that she made false accusations and social services ignored it. We had a baby on June 2015 and they removed my husband when she was just 3 months old. Again, no proof he was a danger to her. We are financially destroyed, emotionally destroyed, and now my baby is in foster care and not with her parents. I have no criminal history, and she has been well taken care of and loved. Shes a very happy baby. Please help me. No money for a decent lawyer and my public defender is basically telling me to lay down and do what child services tells me to do. -Colorado

Return to “CPS Investigations”