In court on false accusations kansas

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Wburgett

In court on false accusations kansas

Postby Wburgett » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:49 am

Needing help dcf siezed my newborn son from wife said he under ppc because had baby at home then tested positive for weed at screening, also because i stated it was my write to take our child to another hospital. They made him state of ward were then doctors tested and prescribe pain killers freely. My son was healthy nothing wrong, they then siezed my daughtèr no court order. And places her in foster care instead of family, their pitition states my daughter was with me but they siezes her 2 days earlier, they have did nothing but lie in pitition. Ive made a complaint with state but dcf saying they support case worker, they illigally siezed children i have proof let doctors do wat they want deprived us rights, due process im refusing the plan please please please i need my family back together

finallyfree

Re: In court on false accusations kansas

Postby finallyfree » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:00 am

Wburgett wrote:Needing help dcf siezed my newborn son from wife said he under ppc because had baby at home then tested positive for weed at screening, also because i stated it was my write to take our child to another hospital. They made him state of ward were then doctors tested and prescribe pain killers freely. My son was healthy nothing wrong, they then siezed my daughtèr no court order. And places her in foster care instead of family, their pitition states my daughter was with me but they siezes her 2 days earlier, they have did nothing but lie in pitition. Ive made a complaint with state but dcf saying they support case worker, they illigally siezed children i have proof let doctors do wat they want deprived us rights, due process im refusing the plan please please please i need my family back together

I am sorry you are being faced with such a terrible ordeal.

Please disregard the previous posters comment. Not sure what they are even trying to say. You can get your family back, but it is going to take hard work on your part. Please read as much as you can here on this website about preparing yourself. You have a lot going on here so you will need to break things down into smaller parts and deal with one at a time. Your first goal is to get son and daughter out of state care, and into the care of a trusted family member, or close family friend if at all possible. To do that you will need to sit down with the court appointed attorney and work on a plan to do that.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife. Stay connected and post back often so you can receive help. There are many here that have been through this and can help guide you. God bless

Wburgett

Postby Wburgett » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:22 pm

I was able to get my daughter and child with relative placement they lied to the sag when turned in the case it states in the pitition she was at my address but police came 2 days sooner and took her from her grandparents and placed her in emergency foster care, I have proof of this so either they lied to district attorney or he is committing perjury

But in the pitition position he stated my daughter was still with us. I have made a state complaint on DVD and Olathe police department.

In their policies and procedures in 2991 they admit how police don't have to have a warrant and to make a payment to emergency foster care kansas has complete privatization and when a audit hit 98% of foster care placements had violations, I am talking to fbi tomorrow have already made civil rights complaint to and have been in with congressional review legislation. After making complaint and showing proof the dcf knows I have strong evidence,

My newborn was born perfectly healthy then when arrived at hospital even states no complications 3 hours later they said how he was born to exposure but never mention to me the whole reason was not being born in a hospital

Also never admitted my son in they kicked my wife out to take control then gave him drugs even tho no reason then readmitted him back in.

The judge never let me know my rights or court process never had a investigation placed,

KDus

Postby KDus » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:41 am

I am very interested in any progress you make with the FBI and I'm glad to hear you got family placement.

Yes, as I said: they don't need a warrant. Furthermore, they can lie on paper, in court, and to your face.
They don't have to be accurate, you do.
They don't have to pay legal fees, you do.(for decent legal counsel)
They don't have to be on time, call on time, or file papers on time; you do.
They can miss court, you can't.
They only need to show that you might be dangerous, you have to prove that you aren't.

Can you tell what they really want? What are they really saying behind all the crap on the papers? Your attorney can tell you.
Do they just want the baby for adoption? Do they just have a problem with one parent or both?

Return to “CPS Investigations”