The Great Circle

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mrsbo33y

The Great Circle

Postby mrsbo33y » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:04 pm

I have an active case in Missouri. My 14 year old daughter was sneaking out of my house to see a 25 year old. When I caught her is when I found out about him. Not soon after I took her to the hospital she was sick. I found out that night she was 6 weeks & 4 days pregnant. Making her 2 1/2 weeks when I found out about him. A week later I was arrested charged with endangering a welfare of a child Creating Substantial Risk 1st degree 1st offense sexual conduct.
They removed both of my children due to my daughter being pregnant. Never once have I been asked my side of the story.
I've provided at least 25 names for placement providers. The Great Circle has denied every single one.
Not sure where to turn to. :?:
Mrs.Bo33y

KDus

Re: The Great Circle

Postby KDus » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:47 pm

First of all: Remind yourself that the criminal case and the child welfare case are separate. You or your attorney can remind the juvenile court that when necessary. The HSA counsel and social worker will try to blur that but you can keep them separate.

Don't expect anyone working with HSA to care about your story. Present it to the court through declarations and your attorney. What you tell the social workers will get twisted, be very careful.

They just want the baby. Easy money.

They don't want to place the children with someone that knows you. Keep trying but accept the likely outcome. They have to make you look like a danger until the baby is born.

What are the allegations? Maybe you can get them dismissed. An attorney probably won't motion for that but it might be worth a shot. I got an allegation dismissed early on because it wasn't relevant. I used a demurrer.
I'm in N.K.C.

mrsbo33y

Postby mrsbo33y » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:43 pm

They are charging me with endangering the welfare of a child creating substantial risk first degree first offense sexual conduct
Mrs.Bo33y

KDus

Postby KDus » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:59 pm

When my ex was facing felony charges, we were able to use the criminal attorney as a friend of the court in the CPS case.
That attorney was able to walk in, talk to the judge, and crush the CPS lies. He had access to all the evidence, experts, and a respected opinion. So, he was able to simply "make an offer of proof" that evidence didn't exist, statements weren't true, and that she wouldn't get jail time.

That really pissed off CPS but I think it showed the judge how CPS was stacking the deck against us. Combined with other wrong doing they were caught doing, it was helpful

mrsbo33y

Postby mrsbo33y » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Went to court today about my criminal charges. They were dropped dur to my daughter renic on her statement. The lool on the CPS's face was priceless when they said they dismissed the case. Only took 10 minutes and it was over.
Next month is my court for my children. Can't wait to see how this one is going to go. I'm using my same laywer.
Mrs.Bo33y

Return to “CPS Investigations”