help bring my babies back home

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

nana2015

help bring my babies back home

Postby nana2015 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:31 am

Cps came to sons house stated someone had called and said they were using drugs My daughter in law walked in house shutting door very upset case worker pushes hand out to stop door and tells her she's gotta look inside house and see kids or she would take kids my son then scared to death told her the allegations were true however they were coming off drugs trying to get clean and had sent children to stay with family member while they did this .si now aunt shows up with kids she (cps) tells aunt this is not typical drug house its clean kids are clean happy not malnutrition but there's drugs involved so you agree to safety plan go take drug test and let kids go stay at moms and you can see them 2 hours a week or ill take them they go to foster care and it will be about 60 days before you get 2 hours there young fell right in afterwards they talk to family and realize there rights had been stomped all over and refused to let cps see kids well cps is mad and says oh yeah missy you want to fight like this ill show you gets court order goes to sons and demands kids which are still with them

KDus

Re: help bring my babies back home

Postby KDus » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:45 am

Is there a question?

Return to “CPS Investigations”