KY AG office may be prosecuting me

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

KY AG office may be prosecuting me

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:53 pm

One of the things I was falsely accused of was attempted murder of my daughter. There was never any evidence other than the worker claiming I "admitted" to doing it. They couldn't even say when I supposedly did it. I was convicted in CPS court without a trial because court appointed attorney pled me guilty without my consent. This was in 2011.

Today I was interrogated by an investigator from the AG office. I researched him and he investigates people for child abuse where a child is killed or nearly killed. He was asking me all sorts of questions about my habits and such. Asked about my current relationship with my daughter.

I searched statute of limitations and in KY there are no statute of limitations on felonies. Even if I were eventually found not guilty, I would still lose everything in the meantime. Since CPS is considered 'civil' court it wouldn't be double jeopardy to charge me criminally.

I have no money for a lawyer and I'd have to be jailed to get a court appointed lawyer (which wouldn't be good anyway considering what the last one did to me).
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Return to “CPS Investigations”