Need immediate help in buffalo ny

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Jildad81

Need immediate help in buffalo ny

Postby Jildad81 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi I was with my GF off and on for almost thirteen years when we met she was pregnant and the father had no intentions on being there so I assumed the role of his father while I was in the army we broke up but I always maintained a relationship with him and she got pregnant 2 times in that time and I accepted them as mine when we got back together. Then we had our daughter and obviously I've been there for her she is my princess .....I had some substance abuse issues in the past but from 2013 to Feb 2017 I was tested at least once a week and never a positive in Feb I tested positive and then 2 weeks ago she went to a rehab....So then I was there with 5 kids and had my mandatory probation appointment that had to be made so I chose to go and leave the children with the oldest until the sitter got there which was supposed to only b 10 min. But she didn't show so it was like 40 min.....If I would if missed or rescheduled I would of got arrested bcus I already rescheduled 3 days B4....So CPS was called and cops now the 4 kids r with there biological families and I got served today saying they want to take my daughter bcus of the dirty tox and me leaving the kids with the almost 12 yr old.......In the matter of 2 weeks I've got a new place to live and have everything set up and maintain treatment with good reports .....So is that reason enough for them to take her without even giving me a chance to raise her without her mother's problems influencing and 4 other kids .....And if they do take her will it be hard to get her back? ....

KDus

Re: Need immediate help in buffalo ny

Postby KDus » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:59 am

It is almost always hard to get a child back. There is no easy path. You are dealing with government and generally bad people.
Because you are taking action, you have some leverage. You might be able to get your attorney to negotiate a simple plan or go right to a family maintenance plan.

Return to “CPS Investigations”