"You are my Sunshine..."

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Fivelittlepiggies

"You are my Sunshine..."

Postby Fivelittlepiggies » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello there I live in California I am the mother of 5 girls, it wasn't until 12/16/16 I have birth to my Son Jacob. I was filled with harmony, excited and super thrilled to experience raising a new baby, my only Boy out of 5 girls. I finally had my little man.
I moved next door to my mother n law ( DCFS assisted with housing). We were homeless for about 2 months. Although it might've been a bad choice to move right next door to my mother in law, I saw it like this: "paternal side of the family is always in my business or trying to criticize but my kids do not deserve to be in a hotel although they have food in a place for their personal hygiene my children deserve more. My daughter's school's right down the alley my kids will have again security and stability that only I maintain. My CC CSW met with the landlord and tehy worked out the details in January 2017 I moved in on the 15th of that month. My case carrying worker throughout our homelessness and struggles saw my effort and took into thought the over all picture in my case, my obstacles, how I overcame them, my mental state even after going thru what I have, the drama with paternal side, my Childrens health, their behavior, academics. She I and her supervisor commended me because my children are doing​ well in school, no absences, no tardies, no illnesses, no complaints or issues and the ability to provide for them in everyway working only part-time and paying daily for Motel 6.
Ending January my children's father started to come around unannounced more then usual, he wasn't himself, he behaved differently and he was hostile and defense.
The first week of February he came to my house, I was in the shower. My 3 older girl Ericqa 11yrs, Maribel 10yrs and Nayeli 7yrs were in the living room watching TV. Natalie my 2yr old and Delaila my 1yr old were sitting with them. Jacob my newborn was sleeping in the bedroom. Ericqa told me "*** is coming in through the back door mommy" I tried to hurry with my shower when I heard my 2 yr old crying and I ran out to see Him leaving and my 2 yr old holding her hand. I asked my girls if they saw what had happened and Ericqa said "she burned herself with the heater" I didn't know how to react or what to do so I cleaned her hand, medicated it consistently and wrapped her hand. My mind was thinking to fast for my heart and my body wasn't having it. My mother in law came over and said not to go to the E.R. because they would take my children away and put me in jail. My other kids heard and it was a symphony of cries. I was on the edge from then on, I didn't talk to anyone while my daughter hand was healing, I was very confused and upset that this was happening.
3 weeks later my ex comes by again and I meet him outside he comes in to say hi to our kids, I take advantage and ask him about our daughter hand, he started to get angry and I asked him to leave. My 11 yr old came to the living room and looked at him with anger and I demanded her to tell me what happened. She started to cry and said " he told me she got burned herself with hot water from cup noodles and if I told you, you would get angry and do something to him and we'll get taken away"
I looked at him and in a low voice I told my daughter to go inside the room, close the door and nobody was to open the door.
I was very nauseous and felt weak to my knees. I asked him for clarification but his time with the truth he kept repeating "it was an accident, it was an accident" I again told him "to leave or I would call the police". He started to pace up and down, breathing heavily and was mumbling " she's a nosey little girl, why is she always talking back. She has no respect.." I stood in front of the bedroom door and told him "let me tell you just who you're talking about. The little 11 yr old girl that has held something so hurtful and scary in her heart for 3 weeks and still has been able to love you, want a hug from you, look at you with a smile and call you Papi is my daughter and no one is ever going to intentionally put her thru agony to cover their own quilt" I reached over for a toy and threw it at him with intentions of hitting him but I missed and hit my living room and broke the bottom corner. He certainly towards me and punched my face and then I elbowed up towards his chin and then punched him in the face somewhere and again by his mouth. I knew what was coming so I stepped away from the bedroom door and pinned me to the floor as soon as I secured his legs with my legs I told my daughter to get my sister-in-law to call the police. Long story short:
Fight broken up
Kids were all in the bedroom
All were safe, no Injuries
Weren't present during fight
Sister n law called Police
Police said couldn't arrest him, he wasn't there

Ok so this is where complicated
The next day was a Monday school day so I told my daughter to ask for teacher for help because their dad has gotten violent. She did and a hotline referral was made.
That same day around 10:30 at night an emergency response command post social worker to my home and investigates I speak with her outside because my mother-in-law and sister-in-law were inside and I told her I didn't want my mother-in-law to hear I told her I needed help keep being my children's father away she noticed my black eye she asked to see my kids and I went ahead and let her she visually inspected all of them and they were all noted down no bruises no physical injuries basically they were not in any danger she told me she would help me get into a shelter until she was able to get a restraining order ticket insisting on speaking with me in front of my mother-in-law I asked her to please come back the next day because I didn't feel comfortable speaking in front of anybody She interviewed my daughter outside and my daughter told her what had happened she is should my daughter that she would make sure he went away and we were going to get help and remain together
I tried reaching her a few days later I sent her a text there to follow up and it wasn't until the following Monday the whole 7 Days Later 9:50 at night she comes with a wine and police officers to detain all of my kids.
I at the moment was breastfeeding my 2 mo old, my 1 yr old was falling asleep on my lap, my 2 yr old was asleep, my 3 older girls where already in bed and my sister in law was laying next to them. The social worker told me she had a warrant and was taking my kids to foster home because my son was injured during the fight and was hospitalized over night and I failed to protect them by not calling the police.
My daughter told her she was a liar and begged her to let them stay. The CSW smirked at her and told her to start walking outside..... I really don't feel up to writing how this ended, it all ends the same.
Crushed
The CSW right away to them to the DR it was 12:47am.
She calls me at 2:45am to ask me about my daughter's hand I told her what I was told and she told me that she was pressing charges and my daughter's hand wasn't accidental. I asked her about my other children and if everything was OK with them and she said everything was perfectly fine with them they're not injured in any way there's no concerns of any sort with my other children just with my two year old
I asked her if I can talk to them but if I can see them where they were going to be put if my sister-in-law can be considered for placement I asked her about my case carrying worker and she just hung up on me
Thursday was the detention hearing. It was set for continuance because my daughters weren't there the continuance was set for the following Monday
Monday morning I looked up to the sky and said "I need time together myself" I still hadn't read the detention report and my lawyer told me there were new allegations added to the petition. I asked him for a copy of the report he told me to have a fee and he'd bring it out and while just then the lights in the courthouse started to flicker I turned to my sister-in-law and said " If Only God somehow make all the lights go off in the building no not the building the whole block heck this side of the city" I closed my eyes and started to a doze off then I heard the bailiff announced it was lunch time and Court would resume 130 p.m. And there we were dismissed for lunch my attorney was right in back of her handed me the report. He said it's going to be a tough one I told him I had the evidence but I didn't bring it with me since I didn't know what was written he told me to call me look over the report and when we come back from lunch we will go from there.
I was able to read the detention report with the new allegations I counted a total of 32 false allegations in which I have proof.
We stopped at a Burger King and it was closed due to no electricity, we went about 2 miles further to a taco Bell and was also closed for the same reason.

I don't know if it's a miracle or just coincidence but I feel that God only knows what's in each of our hearts and there's a reason why the following happened.
We headed back to the court as we're approaching the main entrance I see everybody standing outside, lawyers, judges,police and the General Public. I see my attorney and he approaches me and says that the allegations and the statements the social worker wrote are fierce and he didn't know how my case was going to turn out and he didn't know it was going to happen to my children. I turned and walked away not to be rude but get some air and I hear an officer Shout "to the General Public court will not resume session please go back to your vehicles and contact your attorney for your next court date. no one will be allowed inside the building"
I attorney rushed to me and said somebody likes you up there and told me to use this time wisely and do what's best for me and my kids.

There's a lot I left out but that's the general inside of what's going on my next court date is April 24th.
My case carrying social worker is angry that the emergency response CSW removed my babies. She ordered new furniture​ and kitchen table for our home.
I had previously complete my parenting class and drug and alcohol class. There hasn't been any court orders as to what I need to do but I've already started attending AAA meetings and individual just to be ahead of the game is there any suggestions as to what I can do

Return to “CPS Investigations”