Incompetence of cps

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Vehemently Me

Incompetence of cps

Postby Vehemently Me » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Failed to come to my home when my husband 36yr charged with statory on friends 14yr old daughter. He walks free. Thanks to his hometown buddies at sheriffs dept. Dept lets him walk free. 4 yrs later he sends Very explicit oral sex pics of me to whole town our 10yr.old son my fsther and another minor child whom i was in mothet role to. Sheriff depts denies me repirting crime tells me "im just bitter about the 14yr old" 10+yrs still married still no court child support .stll being bullued by cops. Still no community resources support or help not even from church paster whom i confided in about ptsd and the written law not appling to me. and cps tells me 3/4 timez making it very clear the "church" called them. Cps tells mother church said i was acting strange. I go to ask paster if indeed he called he says nothing and his "superior " who ive never seen before says they called cuz of concern if i have the provisions i need.). Cps says paster called saying i was acting strange. Church says theycalled worriex if i had all provisions i needed at home i got a food box twice befire and they never called. I have had a heart attack direct cause there beglect to do there job. And veen victim due to them not doing there job. Just the fact they onky took one of two shows how incompetent. Schools the big issue well its my son whom has more educational need. School pushed us out. Whole town has denied us and everyone knows the facts and seen my pics. I was fasley imprisoned bullied till i now have ptsd so badly i conacted fbi whom has failed to make a difference. And now this. My daughter is victims age now and he shows up to court wanting daughter. She on his request is with his family. I want to sue the whole county/state/church where i live for no quality of life X3 for 10+yrs. Cant find attorney to help me no money its been 2weeks now. Need advice. I feel like kidnapping her back and shooting them if they step foot on my land again. Although i am now a felon falsley though. Ive been altered at my core essence of self due to cps failure of 10yrs ago and living a role of town kicked. Ever since.

Vehemently Me

Re: Incompetence of cps

Postby Vehemently Me » Wed May 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Ok look LOOK important info i've found. Go to theses websites
www.onefreemanswar.com
www.lighthouse.gr8.com
www.jail4judges.org
We the people "the mothers the women " we are the power together we are stronger than standing alone " here u go my beautiful sisters .
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER THE COURT WILL NOT PROTECT THE IGNORANT. EDUCATE YOURSELFS. QUICKLY !!!PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR ALL WOMEN IN OUR POSITION.
ASK YOUR ANGELS AND ALL OTHER CELESTRIAL BEINGS WHO WOULD HELP TO HELP YOU BE SPECIFIC WHEN ASKING. WE MUST ASK IN ORDER FOR THEM TO INTERVENE DUE TO OUR FREE WILL GIFT THAT LIMITS THEM SO WE HAVE TO ASK THEM !!!

Return to “CPS Investigations”