Amazed how cps can do what they want!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Wolfeagle

Amazed how cps can do what they want!

Postby Wolfeagle » Tue May 16, 2017 7:17 am

]My grandbabies where taken and we just just retained an attorney but I think it's time everyone starts writing the governor or who ever we have to to get some changes going in the states we live in because of the stuff I have seen on here and other places this is crazy ! My kids had cps case in another county and they moved in with us so they did transfer them over to the county we live in but not before we went to court and the judge wanted a fact finding hearing but said to allow the kids to stay with us untill then... well cps took it apon there self to come to our home later the same day with 3 county cops from our county 2 cps workers not even in our county and a us marshal they threatened to take the children if we did not do some things gave us 5 min no court order to even come in our home and took the children anyways with out a warrent or anything! We have ask for paperwork and the warrent to take the kids still have not gotten one and they refuse to give us any paperwork about my kids case ! Of course hind site after we really started doing our research I did not have to let them in my house or anything it's amazing what you find out when you do this stuff but the children are already gone we did hire an attorney today but now it's going to be a long process to get everything going to get them back but they have violated my civil rights and my child civil rights because They talk to my child without my knowledge at all and we were not even in this case until they moved in here this is a case against my daughter-in-law and my son but you find a lot of stuff out after the fact that I wish I would have known about but that's why I say it's time that everybody starts writing and we get these laws changed I understand some people need to have their children taken because they don't need them but for our state we are 33% higher at average than then any other state that cps takes hard working loving parents children! ! This is Ludacris and it's time we take a stand and get these laws changed!! Cps should not have all the power they do at all!! Indiana ... still waiting to see court order for removal of the children they took from us the 20th of last month !! N to get court transcript that will be diff from what we got from the court house because the cps and judge said things that they never did (we where at court proceedings supportING our kids.n grand kids) we know what the judge said and the short 3 papers they finally gave us was not the same hoping they did not or could not change the audio recording they send to another company and it cost over 150 if we had to get them!! Thank god for our attorney n he should have them to look at... We need Laws in place so cps can't do the things they do!!

dieharddad

Re: Amazed how cps can do what they want!

Postby dieharddad » Tue May 30, 2017 9:43 am

I am sorry that you and your family are having to go through this but at least it sounds like you have a private attorney who is knowledgeable and can help steer you through the dark paths of the cps system. Hopefully cps has made enough mistakes that you will be able to have your grandkids returned to the family as soon as possible. God bless and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

For your sake and the benefit of others going through similar situation, please be kind enough to post back and share your experience with the good people of this site.

mpodpora4

Re: Amazed how cps can do what they want!

Postby mpodpora4 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:27 pm

I have similar experiences. Please dont get discouraged by my experience. I wanted my children to be together at a relatives home in a different jurisdiction because the case was open in court a petition to the court to transfer had to be done. I think CPS never did it. I got my children back a year later. My other experience I ran with my kids to a relatives in a different jurisdiction to give them custody before the case could be open CPS could not do a thing. (Please anybody else reading this I did wrong and relapsed I wanted my children with relatives and to get help)

Please keep doing what you are doing and get your grandkids they belong with family.

Return to “CPS Investigations”