case dismissed???

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lori1968

case dismissed???

Postby lori1968 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 pm

I feel sodarn hopeless tonite. It's been 22 mos since this nightmare began, and also the last time I ever saw my daughter. She was nine then, she is eleven now. My case was dismissed on August 1st. Her father was given back custody. He never had custody??? I never had custody. I live in Az he is in Ca. He was never in her life ...that is not until he thought he could get money. Since the case was opened on me he has never done any court ordered therapy or classes the judge ordered. I pushed for drug test n he failed for pot. I just don't understand how I'm left with no custody , nothing. Yet, I'm left with having to pay back ca cash assistance arrears plus support I can't afford to pay if I wanna keep my apt. I've had a job the whole time yet he just got a job???? He is 52 n not capable of being an adult ...he's never been a single parent. I just needed to vent. I just don't understand why this happened. How can he have her with no custody in place?

lori1968

Re: case dismissed???

Postby lori1968 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 pm

why did they think he had custody before???

lori1968

Postby lori1968 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am

Are there other websites people can go to for advice?

NYCStarmom

Postby NYCStarmom » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:53 pm

File again and deman a full written order specifying grounds .
Write letter to supervising judge , Chief judge and get it stamped by court clerk or records Dept so it can be on file . In case the court actors act like your documents were misplaced.

No hearing that's ex parte one sided and illegal. Hopes this helps in some way . Is CPS still involved?

lori1968

Postby lori1968 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:40 pm

I honestly don't know if they are. I need to find out because I looked at the last paperwork from August 1 when the judge said dismissed and custody RETURNED TO THE FATHER n he never had custody. It also says all I want is phone contact. bullcrap...lies!

Return to “CPS Investigations”