Government retaliating against me for not keeping quiet

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Government retaliating against me for not keeping quiet

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:24 pm

Don't know if you remember my back story or not. Back in 2011 my daughter was stolen from me and the government gave her to my abuser/rapist. Government committed fraud against me in the process and falsely accused me of things that never happened. My abuser/rapist is a government employee with connections.

In 2015 my daughter managed to make her way back to this state. She doesn't talk to him much and will not talk about what happened to her out there. She has frozen up when asked, so I don't ask anymore. He is a very violent person that likes to have sex with children.

I have been on SSI/disability for several years now. My family lied again to the government claiming that I was faking my PTSD. This started an early review. I once again talked about the abuse I have suffered and how I have trouble coping with living as a result and described how the government helped my abusers destroy me and became abusers themselves. I reckon they really didn't like that, because they dispatched investigators from the attorney general's office to follow me around. They wrote up how they followed me around and that I showed no signs of anxiety so I was therefore faking. Government investigating themselves...no conflict of interest there, right?

Part of my PTSD is that I get hypervigilant. I sensed someone following me, so I kept getting anxious and headed to my 'safe place' to calm down. They wrote how they followed me to the library (my now former safe place) and that I stayed in there for a long time. I obtained copy of fraud report in October and read it and have been trying to find ways to poke holes in it. So far, I managed to discredit some of the stuff claimed and, since my word apparently doesn't ever mean anything, obtained evidence that it was wrong. Still working on poking holes in it. I hope to shred it by the time it gets to trial. Plus for me is that I have a lawyer that at least is trying to stick up for me a little bit, whereas before they all were helping the other side. I'm nervous though because of what I've been through with other attorneys, which I realize isn't her fault. It really isn't even my fault. I was betrayed by numerous people and I don't think I'll ever get over it.

But anyway, one of the investigators used to help prosecute child abusers and he seemed to make it his agenda to help take me down. It will never matter to anyone but me that I was falsely accused to begin with. He even twisted my words where I told him I had been homeless during winter time and had drove south to get warmer to keep from freezing to death and twisted it like I had gone on vacation on tax payer dime. That's the type of mentality I'm up against.

They paid a mental evaluator to claim I didn't have PTSD but instead had impulse control issues. Interesting, since the government used my PTSD as an excuse to give my daughter away to a very dangerous person and had even made it sound like I was even worse back then than I was. They went on about how "unstable" I am and how my daughter was in danger from me, even though I had a clean background record whereas he had been arrested many times for DV against me and other women. My mental health status changes by them according to what agenda they want to go with.

I've never been able to hold down a job in my life no matter how hard I tried. I have multiple medical issues in addition to the PTSD. No employer has ever wanted to keep me once he/she saw how messed up I am. So, they want to destroy me and falsely claim I lied about all my health problems. They even edited medical records to make it sound like nothing was wrong with me. So, I'm having to drag myself from place to place getting evidence of what they're doing. I am so exhausted from all of this and the stress has made my medical problems worse.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

noroses4u2c

Re: Government retaliating against me for not keeping quiet

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:38 pm

And I lost two of my cats from this. The shelter killed one and adopted the other out. I was made homeless again because of these people, but this time it was during the summer time. I ended up with subsidized housing, but could only keep one of my cats. I ended up having to give up two of my cats to animal shelter and they killed one almost immediately. The cats loved me and had only ever been okay with me and were terrified of other people. I've been plagued with guilt because I failed to find a way to save them. I betrayed them, but never wanted to betray them. I have nightmares where they are in my dreams and someone is trying to kill them and I keep trying to save them. My cats loved me more than people ever did and were totally loyal to me. My remaining cat sometimes wakes me from my nightmares by rubbing my face with hers and/or licking me in face until I wake up. It's like she knows.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Return to “CPS Investigations”