Posting names,phone numbers of workers/advocating violence

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

good dad
Site Admin

Posting names,phone numbers of workers/advocating violence

Postby good dad » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:36 pm

This can't and won't be allowed, If you want to post workers names and info or advocate violence... start your own blog..This is not the place...

This site was created to help parents learn how to fightCPS, It is to valuable in this sense to be shut down over any of the above reasons..

If anyone remembers posting any of the above in previous posts, Please...go back and delete it...
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:22 am

Since the subject has been brought up, I might as well throw in my 2 cents on it, posting names that is.

First off, let me say that one should always respect the policies, terms and conditions of every website.

In my opinion, adults who have been proven, with all due process afforded, to commit crimes against children should carry a "scarlet letter" for life.

The government has instituted policies for some of this via Megan's Law and certain state registries. In the case of Megan's Law, with a few exceptions, most offenders has been afforded due process via criminal trials. In the case of state registries, many alleged child abusers have not been afforded proper due process and many of these allegations have been "founded" by civil courts, often of the bogus family court types. Even when people have been cleared, their names often remain on these registries and are very difficult to get removed.

When government workers willfully and wantonly commit child abuse by seizing children from their homes, absent a warrant or court order and absent imminent danger or exigent circumstances, then place them in a dangerous foster care environment, it is extremely rare that any further action is taken against them. They certainly never get their names published on any kind of black list of child abuse offenders.

Even in cases where federal suits have been brought against government workers for civil rights violations and they have been found to indeed commit civil rights violations, it is again rare that criminal charges are subsequently filed against these people. And please note that many of these civil rights violations are capital crimes. And please also note that in virtually all these federal civil rights cases, the workers are afforded all due process rights.

So, in my opinion, any government worker who has been found by any court, civil or otherwise, to have committed child abuse by virtue of the commission of civil rights violations or any other violation for that matter, that person's name should permanently be placed on a registry and listed on all websites that do allow such listings. And of course, be charged with one or more appropriate criminal offense and properly tried. Why in the world should there be any exception for government workers?

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:37 am

Bob_Lynn wrote: ... in my opinion, any government worker who has been found by any court, civil or otherwise, to have committed child abuse by virtue of the commission of civil rights violations or any other violation for that matter, that person's name should permanently be placed on a registry and listed on all websites that do allow such listings.

How many of these names are listed and can be viewed by the public right now on your website, Bob?

Post a link.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:47 am

How many of these names are listed and can be viewed by the public right now on your website, Bob?

That is an unfair question and would be unfair from anybody.

The issue only came up yesterday.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:11 am

It's not only unfair, it's unrealistic. Before I would post names, I would have to research and make sure all these people are actually guilty of committing child abuse. I could not post a handful of names and leave many out either, that would violate equal rights protections that I would want protected, even against known criminals.

In my personal case, I couldn't post names without jeopardizing the federal lawsuit I filed. Then I couldn't post their names anyway unless and until I win the suit and the judge (based on the jury's findings) declares the appropriate parties guilty of violating our civil rights.

In any case, none of the above is either my responsibilty nor anything that I would want to spend time researching.

The whole point of my post is to declare my opinion on the subject, not for me to personally take on that task.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:33 am

Dazeemay wrote:

That is an unfair question and would be unfair from anybody.

The issue only came up yesterday.

I don't think the question is unfair.

The issue only came up HERE yesterday.

First, Bob was the one who raised the subject.

Then he wrote that a website called God Watches Over the Children already had names posted... and if you went to that website you'd see that they posted a link to Bob's website.

It isn't like Bob became aware of all this yesterday.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:36 am

It isn't like Bob became aware of all this yesterday

The subject and the issue only came up yesterday on this website.

It was intiated by sob900
Good luck every one. There are certain people of whom I will not mention, who are government apologists and do nothing but advocate and condone violation of rights and co-operation of violation of rights with a gun pointed to your face by Big Brother.

If I were new to this fourm and read this I would not come back or I would ask him myself to name them so that I could watch out for them.

If Bob didn't ask it somebody else would have somewhere down the line.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sob900

Postby sob900 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:38 pm

Dazeemay wrote:

It was intiated by sob900
Good luck every one. There are certain people of whom I will not mention, who are government apologists and do nothing but advocate and condone violation of rights and co-operation of violation of rights with a gun pointed to your face by Big Brother.

If I were new to this fourm and read this I would not come back or I would ask him myself to name them so that I could watch out for them.

If Bob didn't ask it somebody else would have somewhere down the line.

I apologize for misrepresenting what my intention was in that post.
What I meant to say instead of good luck, should have been bee carefull. I wil edit it.
Dano
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:39 pm

Dazeemay wrote:

That's what I said.

Dazeemay wrote:It was intiated by sob900 "Good luck every one. There are certain people of whom I will not mention, who are government apologists and do nothing but advocate and condone violation of rights and co-operation of violation of rights with a gun pointed to your face by Big Brother."

Actually if you read it sob900 chose NOT to name people.

It was Bob who mentioned the other site where CPS names were listed and said "so should we put these criminals' names on websites to alert others..."

Dazeemay wrote: If I were new to this fourm and read this I would not come back or I would ask him myself to name them so that I could watch out for them.

Who are you referring to... sob900?

And why would anyone think he knows who to watch out for?

Because he says so?

Dazeemay wrote: If Bob didn't ask it somebody else would have somewhere down the line.

Didn't ask what?

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:31 pm

Who was advocating violence? I hate violence. The only thing I've ever advocated (for myself) is non-cooperation and defense from someone who violently comes into my home and forces my children out based on an anonymous tip.
bcbc films
bcbcfilms.8m.com

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:20 pm

DontBiteMyNose wrote:Who was advocating violence? I hate violence.

Me, too.

I'll kill anyone who recommends violence... :lol:

Marina

Licensing of social workers

Postby Marina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:21 pm

Licensing of social workers

In Virginia some social workers are licensed. They are listed on the government website. Unlicensed social workers are accountable to someone who is licensed. Licensing of these "health" professionals is regulated by an agency which is separate from social services. There are provisions for making complaints, anonymous if you want. There is email, phone number, address and contact person.

Social workers who have received "disciplinary action" are posted on the websites of many state governments. There are national and state codes of ethics for social workers. If anyone hears about a professional violation on this website or any other, it is the duty of citizens to report it, just as much as it is a duty to report crimes.

Substituting the best interests of the social worker for the best interests of the "clients," or parents is a violation of ethics and is a reportable offense.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:55 pm

The whole issue of threats of violence
is a thread on a newsgroup where Dan's
rabid system player buddy has harassed
people for years from a duckblind of
internet anonymity.

After harassing so many for so long, he
is terrified that he might be identified.

He is phobic about imagined threats.

He pretends that even just identifying him
is a threat in itself.
Even if it's from public internet sources or
a phone book!

Dan is just echoing an issue that is vexing his
best buddy the rabid CPS contractor, and
of course, Dan and Kane vouch for each
other's credibility.

Please realize that newsgroups are quite
a different arena than a private website,
newsgroups carry stronger first amendment rights.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:40 am

Greegor wrote: The whole issue of threats of violence
is a thread on a newsgroup where Dan's
rabid system player buddy has harassed
people for years from a duckblind of
internet anonymity.

You're talking about someone on another NG?

Greegor wrote: After harassing so many for so long, he
is terrified that he might be identified.

He is phobic about imagined threats.

He pretends that even just identifying him
is a threat in itself.
Even if it's from public internet sources or
a phone book!

Dan is just echoing an issue that is vexing his
best buddy the rabid CPS contractor, and
of course, Dan and Kane vouch for each
other's credibility.

Greg, the FightCPS moderator started this thread "Posting names, phone numbers of workers/advocating violence" by saying

"This can't and won't be allowed, If you want to post workers names and info or advocate violence... start your own blog..

This is not the place... "

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:15 am

Lorrie Shaw wrote: Whats the matter Dan?

Truth Hurt?

FYI what Greg posted wasn't about me.

It was about someone else from another NG.

Lorrie Shaw wrote: And yes the thread was started by Good Dad, but as always, it gets trashed by you

All I posted to good dad was "Thanks."

And then it was Bob who took the topic off to the races.

Lorrie Shaw wrote: and others who cannot leave a simple statement alone.

As I said, and you can check my post to good dad, all I said was "Thanks."

Lorrie Shaw wrote: No offense to anyone who was sincere.

I was sincere.

daddyanddede

POST SUBJECT

Postby daddyanddede » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:44 pm

WELL ITS OFF TO THE RACES AGAIN. [DANNY ME BOY HANG IN THERE] THE RIDE IS GOING TO GET ROUGH. I HAVE NO IDEAL HOW MISS LORRIE POST GOT DELETED, BUT I KNOW SHE BROUGHT UP SOME INTERESTING QUESTIONS THAT YOU DONT WANT TO ADDRESS. I MAY HAVE A LOT MORE FOR YOU.
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

Dan Sullivan

Re: POST SUBJECT

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:04 pm

daddyanddede wrote: WELL ITS OFF TO THE RACES AGAIN. [DANNY ME BOY HANG IN THERE] THE RIDE IS GOING TO GET ROUGH. I HAVE NO IDEAL HOW MISS LORRIE POST GOT DELETED,

I've got a "delete" button on my computer...

ya think that did it?

daddyanddede wrote:BUT I KNOW SHE BROUGHT UP SOME INTERESTING QUESTIONS THAT YOU DONT WANT TO ADDRESS. I MAY HAVE A LOT MORE FOR YOU.

I can hardly wait.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:32 am

Lorrie asked me to delete it

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:25 am

Thanks for posting this, good dad. I'm a bit more reactionary than most, and have some ideas for (nonviolent) civil disobedience, but won't express them here for the very reason that Linda specifically requested we NOT use this site to promote illegal activity. I assume that to mean passive or otherwise.

There are enough legal ways to deal with CPS that we should not consider resorting to gestapo tactics.

Michael

NO

Postby Michael » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:16 pm

The most terrifying words in the English language are "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help" -- The most terifying thing in the world is for your cell phone to ring and see that it is the police department and when you answer they start off: we have a dead child.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:25 pm

Bad week Michael?

Dan Sullivan

Re: NO

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:45 pm

Michael wrote:The most terrifying words in the English language are "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help" -- The most terifying thing in the world is for your cell phone to ring and see that it is the police department and when you answer they start off: we have a dead child.

Please, God, help my friends.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:34 pm

Bob_Lynn wrote: That wasn't necessary Michael.

It's an unbelievably emotional experience dealing with the death of a child.

Michael has a right to vent.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:46 am

Bob_Lynn wrote:Does your contract with CPS include a clause designating you as official spokesman for caseworkers, Dan?

My post was directed at Michael not Dan Sullivan. I think he's a big boy and can speak for himself.

Dealing with the death of a child, as I said, is an unbelievably emotional experience and it upsets Michael enough for him to mention it on the forum.

It was necessary for him.

And his post was a logical response to something someone else posted.

And I don't think he should have to justify his posting of that information.

If you don't want anyone other than Michael to comment on your conclusion that his post wasn't necessary, Bob... send him a Private Message.

This is a forum.

And Michael has a right to vent.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:58 am

So I assume that's a yes.

Return to “CPS Investigations”