Posting names,phone numbers of workers/advocating violence

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Oh, I get it. So Constitutional rights are not adhered to.

I don't know of any other single instance where this applies in our country.

Very very interesting indeed.

So an unlicensed social worker can mandate what is in the best interest of a child without any oversight whatsoever.

By the way, do these unlicensed social workers have any credentials whatsoever?

I have frequented job listings and some do not even require a college degree.

Again, thank you so much for your input.

Therefore, persons are guilty until proven innocent.

Therefore, the state without any proof whatsoever is taking over P
So the state without any proof whatsoever, is

Socialworker

Postby Socialworker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:04 pm

MaggieC wrote:
If the social worker is unlicensed (how many are unlicensed, do you suppose?) then just complain to the Inspector General.

Thanks for clearing this up.

I've never heard of the inspector general. I dunno where you live, maybe it's a state thing? Or maybe that's the title of the person over seeing the behavioral board.

I know that in some states, they use the term "social worker" to talk about anyone who works in social welfare. However, they do differentiate between licensed and unlicensed, usually in pay, job positions, and title. You might not know if your case worker is licensed unless they display their certificate, tell you, or you call the licensing board and ask.

Also, just FYI, the NASW isn't part of the licensing board, it's more of a "union" type of thing, and it's voluntary. Social workers pay to be a member of it, and while they can be disciplined through it, you're not guaranteed that a social worker is a member of that entity. You can try filing a complain through them, but unless the social worker is signed up with them, it won't do anything. You do have to be a licensed social worker however to be a member of that group.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi,
Every state has an Inspector General. It is sort of a counterpart to an Attorney General. The Attorney General oversees law, the Inspector General oversees procedure.
If you are a state employee, all of your agency's actions and yours as part of that agency are overseen by your state's Inspector General.

Thanks again for your input.
Last edited by MaggieC on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Socialworker

Postby Socialworker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:11 pm

MaggieC wrote:Oh, I get it. So Constitutional rights are not adhered to.

I don't know of any other single instance where this applies in our country.

Very very interesting indeed.

So an unlicensed social worker can mandate what is in the best interest of a child without any oversight whatsoever.

By the way, do these unlicensed social workers have any credentials whatsoever?

I have frequented job listings and some do not even require a college degree.

Again, thank you so much for your input.

Therefore, persons are guilty until proven innocent.

Therefore, the state without any proof whatsoever is taking over P
So the state without any proof whatsoever, is

I didn't say there was no oversight. There are long processes that are supposed to prevent mistakes from happening when kids are involved.

Also, there is a difference in telling a person what their rights are, and ignoring the constitution. It's not their job to tell you what your rights are. That's a lawyer's job. Would you want your lawyer helping them keep your child? It's the same idea. There is an old saying, "Ignorance of the law isn't an excuse?" You may have a right to say, "No you can't come in here." but if you don't know that and allow them in, they're not doing anything wrong by not telling you that you can do that.

As far as what requirements there are for jobs as "social workers" without licenses I can't say. I know that some states require degrees, others require that there is training, but I really don't know much about that.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:18 pm

I beg to differ. We live in the United States of America and all citizens of this country must be informed of their rights. That is due process, the 14th Amendment and no one -no matter what the reason should be, should be able to withhold this information in any sort of investigation. Particularly in an investigation that involves the separating of a child from his/her parents.

Aren't social workers taught the very basic tenets of the law?
As a matter of fact, some years ago there was a Federal Court ruling that social workers may be denied entry to homes (owing to the 4th Amendment) unless same social worker has either a court order or a warrant.
As a social worker, weren't you advised of this ruling?

I dunno (as in your previous spelling of same) where you live but if you are a social worker asking for entry into homes, I highly suggest you brush up on the law.

Thanks again!

Thanks again for your input!!!!!
Last edited by MaggieC on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:23 pm

That depends. Not all states require that CPS workers must be licensed social workers. There is a difference between a case manager who calls themselves a social worker and an actual licensed social worker. Only a licensed social worker is bound by those ethics to the point where there are consequences that could effect their licensing.

I understand CPS workers needn't be licensed socialworkers.
But according to the feds, CPS workers must still follow the guidelines of their code of ethics..
The National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics provides guidance regarding the everyday professional conduct of all social workers, including child protective services (CPS) caseworkers. The following standards are based on guidelines for professional conduct with clients

http://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/userma ... s/cpsq.cfm

The reason I asked is it seems any CPS worker would have a very hard time following them and being "ethically correct" in the vast majority of cases they handle.
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:38 pm

More to Social Worker -4th Amendment-search and seizure.

I see you have been taught to circumvent the law. Very interesting.

Might I ask what state you practice in? I would like to take this up with your state's Inspector General.

Thanks again for your input!

Socialworker

Postby Socialworker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:52 pm

good dad wrote:
That depends. Not all states require that CPS workers must be licensed social workers. There is a difference between a case manager who calls themselves a social worker and an actual licensed social worker. Only a licensed social worker is bound by those ethics to the point where there are consequences that could effect their licensing.

I understand CPS workers needn't be licensed socialworkers.
But according to the feds, CPS workers must still follow the guidelines of their code of ethics..
The National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics provides guidance regarding the everyday professional conduct of all social workers, including child protective services (CPS) caseworkers. The following standards are based on guidelines for professional conduct with clients

http://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/userma ... s/cpsq.cfm

The reason I asked is it seems any CPS worker would have a very hard time following them and being "ethically correct" in the vast majority of cases they handle.

Right, but you wouldn't file a complaint with the same place as you would a licensed social worker, it would be through CPS and their regulatory board. It would be like trying to lodge a complaint about your dentist to an internal medicine board. They might share the same ethics but they wouldn't be regulated by the same people. Does that make sense?

Socialworker

Postby Socialworker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:56 pm

MaggieC wrote:More to Social Worker -4th Amendment-search and seizure.

I see you have been taught to circumvent the law. Very interesting.

Might I ask what state you practice in? I would like to take this up with your state's Inspector General.

I have been answering questions as they come to me. I don't appreciate the accusation that I have been taught to circumvent the law. It's common practice with police that they can knock on your door and ask to come in. You can say no, but the police don't tell you that. It doesn't make them entering with your permission illegal just because you didn't know you could refuse, it works the same. I'm sorry you don't like that. However, if you are only willing to attack someone for answering your questions with answers you twist to suit your needs, I don't think I'll be answering any more of your questions.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:02 pm

I am not accusing you of anything. You did not teach yourself, afterall. I am merely questioning the procedure taught to social workers, a procedure which under scrutiny does circumvent the Constitution of these United States.
You are under no personal attack whatsoever

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:06 pm

Sorry, more to Social Worker-
You say you have tried to answer all questions- and now you feel under attack-BUT
you came here willingly.
No one asked you to come here.
You came willingly to answer questions.
We don't even know who you are.
You came willingly.
Why are you so defensive now?

Thanks again!

Socialworker

Postby Socialworker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:19 pm

MaggieC wrote:I beg to differ. We live in the United States of America and all citizens of this country must be informed of their rights. That is due process, the 14th Amendment and no one -no matter what the reason should be, should be able to withhold this information in any sort of investigation. Particularly in an investigation that involves the separating of a child from his/her parents.

As a matter of fact, some years ago there was a Federal Court ruling that social workers may be denied entry to homes (owing to the 4th Amendment) unless same social worker has either a court order or a warrant.

I dunno (as in your previous spelling of same) where you live but if you are a social worker asking for entry into homes, I highly suggest you brush up on the law.

Thanks again!

Thanks again for your input!!!!!

You can beg to differ as much as you like, that doesn't change that it is not illegal to enter a home that you have permission to enter. Yes, it is illegal to enter a home without a warrant OR permission. If you want to refuse you can. No one is legally required to tell you your rights unless you are arrested or in court. Sorry, but that's the way it works. That's why there are Miranda laws. That's why there are lawyers. That's why there are social workers who work with the parents sides. It isn't their responsibly to educate you. You are a member of society, that is your job. You can do that by hiring a lawyer, reading, looking into laws, or even coming to a forum like this and asking questions.

There is a difference between rights and laws, rights are something that you can either execute or relinquish. Laws are statutes that dictate acceptable behavior. For example, it is the law that a policeman has to read you your Miranda rights, but if you chose not to remain silent, that doesn't change the fact that those things can be used against you because you made the choice to waive that right. Likewise, the 5th amendment states you can't be forced to incriminate yourself, but that doesn't mean if you do incriminate yourself it won't be used against you, only that you can chose not to incriminate yourself. When an officer of the state wishes to enter your house, you have the right to deny them entry unless they have a court document. If they don't have one and you let them, you have waived that right, there is no law that requires them as procedure to inform you of your rights unlike arrest procedures.

What you are looking for isn't advice on how things work and ways to help yourself, you are looking for someone to simply agree with you so that you can say, "See, this person agrees the system is messed up and THEY'RE part of it, so it must be true." Then, if that person doesn't agree you're assuming they are against you. I came here willingly to help others who have concerns, I know that there are people who are in the system who shouldn't be, I just saw a CNN story today of a woman who was being charged with abuse and faced a year in prison because she spanked her child. However you're looking for a person to point a finger at. Perhaps if you're going to threaten to report someone it should be for an actual offense, not for statements made telling you what the standard operating procedure (not just for social workers, but police as well) is in the United States of America.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Does that make sense?

Yes, thanks

I think socialworkers are taught basic law as it applies to their particular position.. Socialworker never claimed to work in the CPS field, therefore, probably wasn't taught the laws that apply to that position..

A socialworker that works in income maintenance, child support or medical eligibility probably isn't taught much about entering homes.

My advice is my opinion and not legal advice

A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Socialworker

Postby Socialworker » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:35 pm

good dad wrote:

I think socialworkers are taught basic law as it applies to their particular position.. Socialworker never claimed to work in the CPS field, therefore, probably wasn't taught the laws that apply to that position..

A socialworker that works in income maintenance, child support or medical eligibility probably isn't taught much about entering homes.

Nail on the head. You learn more about the laws that are about your position as you go. For example, I might work at a Medicare facility, where on day one I knew nothing except basic requirements. Through training, supervision (part of keeping your license is that you have to be supervised so many hours a week and maintain continuing education classes) and experience you'll learn more about the specific laws and rules as well as ways to get your clients around some of those things (for example, "if you can find a way to make is so you have $5 less in your account a month you can have these benefits")

There are some basic "rules" that are taught, but the vast majority is done by the training and such within the agency you chose to work for. I worked in a domestic violence shelter where we learned all kinds of ways to bend things to protect women from their abusers. I didn't know those things or anything about domestic violence laws until I worked there.

Obviously we're taught confidentiality rules and such, but it's not like we're given extensive classes on law, if we were, we'd be in law school. Which is actually where about 10% of my graduating class moved on to after getting their degrees.

Marina

Postby Marina » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:11 pm

Social workers have a legal responsibility to protect the legal rights of children and families, whether they know it or not. Parents are just as much the "clients" of Child Welfare agencies as the children are.

Code of Virginia
§ 63.2-1502. Establishment of Child-Protective Services Unit; duties.

“There is created a Child-Protective Services Unit in the Department that shall have the following powers and duties:

6. To establish standards of training and provide educational programs to qualify workers in the field of child-protective services. Such standards of training shall include provisions regarding the legal duties of the workers in order to protect the constitutional and statutory rights and safety of children and families from the initial time of contact during investigation through treatment.”

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504 ... +63.2-1502

U.S. Code
TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 67 > SUBCHAPTER I > § 5106

§ 5106. Grants to States and public or private agencies and organizations

(F) for the training of personnel regarding the legal duties of such personnel and their responsibilities to protect the legal rights of children and families;

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html ... -000-.html

“TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 21 > SUBCHAPTER I > § 1983

§ 1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights

Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured.”

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/ ... -000-.html

Virginia Foster Care Policy Manual, page 9
“Children and their families have the right to be treated with respect, sensitivity and fairness. They also have the right to know and understand as well as possible, what services are being provided, the purpose of the services, and their rights and obligations.”

http://www.dss.virginia.gov/files/divis ... manual.pdf

C. Supervisory Liability
“Authorization of unconstitutional conduct, whether explicit or implicit, is a basis for supervisory liability for a § 1983 claim in the Ninth Circuit.”

II. Acting Under Color of State Law
“contends that his private actions of reporting child abuse or neglect pursuant to state statute ... do not transform him into a state actor. The Court disagrees and finds that ... conduct, as alleged in the Amended Complaint, transformed him into a state actor. If an individual is possessed of state authority and purports to act under that authority, his or her action is state action...

An individual is possessed of state authority where the state delegates to the individual a traditional state function, or a function limited by law to state officials.”

http://www.cir-usa.org/legal_docs/muell ... pinion.pdf

Socialworker

Postby Socialworker » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:13 am

Marina wrote:.

Social workers have a legal responsibility to protect the legal rights of children and families, whether they know it or not. Parents are just as much the "clients" of Child Welfare agencies as the children are.

Code of Virginia
§ 63.2-1502. Establishment of Child-Protective Services Unit; duties.

“There is created a Child-Protective Services Unit in the Department that shall have the following powers and duties:

6. To establish standards of training and provide educational programs to qualify workers in the field of child-protective services. Such standards of training shall include provisions regarding the legal duties of the workers in order to protect the constitutional and statutory rights and safety of children and families from the initial time of contact during investigation through treatment.”

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504 ... +63.2-1502

U.S. Code
TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 67 > SUBCHAPTER I > § 5106

§ 5106. Grants to States and public or private agencies and organizations

(F) for the training of personnel regarding the legal duties of such personnel and their responsibilities to protect the legal rights of children and families;

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html ... -000-.html

“TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 21 > SUBCHAPTER I > § 1983

§ 1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights

Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured.”

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/ ... -000-.html

Virginia Foster Care Policy Manual, page 9
“Children and their families have the right to be treated with respect, sensitivity and fairness. They also have the right to know and understand as well as possible, what services are being provided, the purpose of the services, and their rights and obligations.”

http://www.dss.virginia.gov/files/divis ... manual.pdf

C. Supervisory Liability
“Authorization of unconstitutional conduct, whether explicit or implicit, is a basis for supervisory liability for a § 1983 claim in the Ninth Circuit.”

II. Acting Under Color of State Law
“contends that his private actions of reporting child abuse or neglect pursuant to state statute ... do not transform him into a state actor. The Court disagrees and finds that ... conduct, as alleged in the Amended Complaint, transformed him into a state actor. If an individual is possessed of state authority and purports to act under that authority, his or her action is state action...

An individual is possessed of state authority where the state delegates to the individual a traditional state function, or a function limited by law to state officials.”

http://www.cir-usa.org/legal_docs/muell ... pinion.pdf

I think you're missing my point. Sure, they have to protect those rights, meaning they can't force themselves into a home when they've been told they can't come in. No where there does it say they have to advise people of those rights, it's not a law. By your interpretation that would mean social workers have to tell spouses info on what their abused spouse is doing, or help a drug user learn to pass drug tests while taking drugs. I'm not saying it's fair, I'm saying that since there is no law that says "You must disclose that they can refuse you entry" they don't have to. Same with cops, and other emergency personnel.

Telling a family what their services are, and working with them after a child is removed from the home is a different subject. Once a child is in the system and a case worker is assigned, their job is to help the family go through and learn about services and such, but it isn't mandated that the person seizing a child has to tell that person "Hey, we want to look inside, but you can tell us no." That's how police get around search laws all the time as well. Have you ever been asked by a policeman to search your car? They don't have to tell you you can say no. Same idea. If you don't know that you can say no, and you allow them, say they find a joint. It can be used against you and you can be arrested. Saying, "He didn't tell me I could refuse" doesn't get you off the hook

I'm not going to argue with you about it, I'm sorry but it's common practice and not illegal. You can argue about it all you want, but until laws are changed there isn't anything that can be done about it. I didn't start posting here to be attacked and argue over whether or not something is legal. How do you expect to change a system without "inside" help? I wonder how different this subject would have gone if my screen name were, "parent in ohio" and didn't disclose that I am a social worker. I have a feeling it would have been much more friendly.

You can take my advice and view or leave it, but I'm a realist. This is how it works. You can not like what I'm saying all you want but it's how it works, I've been saying all along that changes need to be made and here are the type of ways you can do it (how to report a social worker, how not all case managers are social workers, etc) however instead of focusing on the things I can offer insight on, or resources I have access to, you're arguing with me because of my degree and because I agree nothing illegal is happening when you don't refuse entry. That's not just my opinion, it's the law right now, even if it is a law of omition.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:08 pm

Income maintenance caseworkers here DO NOT
want to be called ""Social Workers"".

CPS caseworkers cloak themselves behind
the title "Social Worker".

Iowa SW's at Bachelor's and below are NOT
licensed by the Iowa Board of Social Work.

Most contract SW's in Iowa are in that category.
(No license)

When I cross examined one about this, her
response is that the non-profit agency she
worked under is licensed.

Most states have a board of Social Work
and this is where to file a complaint.

We had a CW who was a licensed SW but
did the infamous thing where once they
become a CW they deliberately allow
their SW license to lapse in an effort
to avoid additional legal liability under the
SW code of ethics.

The Iowa Board of Social Work informed me
that even though he allowed his license
to lapse, the board could act on complaints
about them. I don't fully understand the
limitations, but apparently even if they are
NOT licensed they can face punitive action
from the board of social work.

Caseworkers in most states are generally
not licensed SW's. (See tactic of deliberately
allowing license to lapse!)

There was a time, after we beat them at
a Termination trial (but they did not return the kid!)
when the caseworker was an MSW "Adoption Specialist".

Now WHY do you suppose they'd put a person
with that title on our case after we beat them at TPR?

My best guess was to intimidate or irk us off.

Later, when I (the ""paramour"" (fiance) ) got that
MSW on the witness stand I used them as
an expert witness against the agency and
caseworker actions. When asked about
paper input into my Psych Eval, whether a
simple "laundry list" of concerns or a
one inch stack of documents by people
who are NOT psychologists, the MSW testified
that this input would contaminate the psych eval
and make it not valid.

This had been one of our assertions FOR YEARS.

If you wonder about the kinds of things that
Social Workers get in trouble for with the board
of social work, they may have some of their
cases and decisions online. Iowa does again.

What I saw when I looked a few months back was
1. Sexual activity with client
2. Had client sit on their lap
3. Tried to borrow money from client
4. The (old) one where the guy carried
on sexually with client and pushed
belief in UFO's and alien visitation.

I have never seen even ONE about a SW
telling lies, false testimony, perjury or
any non-SW people being disciplined.

I looked up several who had carried on
sexually with clients. None, not even the
one who sexually abused a 12 year old
had been criminally charged.

Apparently if an insider gets CAUGHT
they discipline them by barring them
from working in the field for 5 years.

People doing that who aren't insiders
go to PRISON for 5 to 7 years.

Socialworker

Postby Socialworker » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 am

I emailed a family member who is a DA about the search and seizure issue. Here is what he had to say....

The Fourth Amendment requires any government agent to obtain a search warrant to enter private property. One exception to the warrant requirement is where the agent is given valid consent. Valid consent requires that it be given without coercion and expressed. Consent cannot be implied by a lack of objection. However, nothing in the law requires a government agent seeking consent to notify the private person that he/she can refuse to consent. Likewise, nothing requires the agent to tell the private person they can limit the scope of their consent (i.e., "you can only look in rooms and closets but you can't open drawers") or that the consent can be withdrawn at any time after the search begins (i.e., "that's enough . . . please leave my house now").

The Fifth Amendment has been interpreted to require the government to advise a person, who is in custody and they wish to interrogate, that they have a right to remain silent and don't have to consent to being interviewed. But the Fourth Amendment has no similar requirement when obtaining consent to search.

I hope that helps. I hope all is well. We're doing good. Attached is the latest picture of the boys.

The italicized part I thought might be the most helpful. IF you do allow someone into your home without a warrant, you can ask them to leave at anytime and they must comply. [/i][/quote]

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:29 am

Socialworker,

You are absolutely correct that you aren't required to advise parents of their rights. However, in some states, CPS actually goes to the other extreme. In our area, for instance, CPS hands out a pamphlet that threatens criminal penalties if a parent does not consent to a home search. That's entry by implied threat, which is not considered a threat, and can be actionable.

Unfortunately, as we discovered, if you know this, they don't enter. This means that you cannot press a case because your rights have not been violated, where many families don't know their rights well enough to stop CPS case workers at the door.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Threatening criminal penalties if a person does not wish to give up their 4th Amendment rights is illegal and in court-particularly in Federal Court, the CPS dept would lose big time. Additionally, in this case, I believe separate action against the threatening social workers may also be sought with penalities levied against the individual social worker.

Bottom line: Social workers must know the law and cease acting above it.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Did you see the YouTube video of a Dad and
a caseworker talking? The caseworker told
the Dad that if he doesn't cooperate that
the caseworker will go obtain a search warrant.

It's usually a big bluff because an anonymous
abuse report is NOT enough to obtain a search warrant.

The caseworker's tone and the motorcycle cop
escort added to the Dad's gripe.

Also recently there was a Federal court
ruling that one parent cannot consent
to a search of their joint home without the
other, and that CPS needs consent of BOTH
parents before entering their home, searching
or interviewing the kids.

Think about it, if you're away from your house
and only your spouse is home, how could they
forfeit YOUR (4th) right against unreasonable
search and seizure?

This new ruling says they can't.

Well, they can't at the high court level.

The lower courts DO NOT look through
all of the higher court rulings and enforce them.

Even if you have the RARE attorney who will
seriously search and shepardize case law
and have the nerve to bring it to your defense,
sometimes the lower court Judge will NOT
change their attitude when the case law is
shoved in their face.

Even if a search and seizure is found to have
been wrong after the fact, Judges in family
courts generally WILL NOT throw out
information that was obtained improperly.

I am not a lawyer, and proud to say I'm not!

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:58 am

Thanks for posting this.

What is the caption for the ruling. I would like to read it. These social service laws very very often infringe upon Constitutional rights. Much of family law does same.

GuyForcheese

HEY SOCIAL WORKER!??!?

Postby GuyForcheese » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:27 pm

What gives???

I mean you come hear spouting caselaw and procedures....DO YOU REALLY THINK EVERYONE WOULD BE SO PISSED IF THEY FOLLOWED THE DAMN PROCEDURES????

There are laws against PERJURY too...but they have NO problem at CPS crossing that felonious line!!!

How much are they paying you to come here and spout this stuf??? I mean REALL?!?!? Do YOU have ANY idea what these schills do to people?!?!? I KNOW EXACTLY what htese hacks do, at least in Texaws...some even beat cjildren to make it look like the parebnts did it and/or threaten to do it.....and all the while they will turn the smiling butt-kissing face to all in power ...WHO, if tyhey were not as rediculously NAIVE, as you , would possibly bringing the fires of hell down upon these wretches!!

You want someone that should NOT have been in the system?!?! HA! YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP!! I have been one of those people and your words are EERILY the same as the bunch of sociopaths I have witnessed...maybe YOUR state is different...but NOT knowing how TX and other states are and then having the gall to come here and accuse us of being ignorant of our rights or the system...REALLY!??!? Even my state senator's office AND my friends attorney where QUITE convinced that there is NOTHING that can be done to these people; for: perjury, violating 4th amendment rights, hiding esculpatory evidence, HIPPAA violations out the wazoo as well as other harassment..and general WICKED treatment....the ONLY thing that kept their child out of foster care was the attorneys...BUT MOST PEOPLE can NOT afford $5,00 to $10,000 to fight an adversary like CPS.

AND as far as your ascertions that it can simply be rep[orted to this or that state angency...HA!!!! THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN and won't investigate squat...even if you OFFER PROOF OF PERJURY...they simply REFUSE to do ANYTHING ABOUT IT!! I have even talekd with regional and higher administrators..who REFUSE to do ANYTHING abpout their employees misconduct and criminal behavior!! and it get WORSE EVERY YEAR!

And if you feel like you're being attacked personally...GET OVER IT!!! Just thank GOD you haven't been attacked the way most of us or our dear friends
HAVE BEEN! THAT is EXACTLY the problem with 90% of SOCIAL WORKERS...they are constantly more worried/concerned about their OWN FEELINGS than those they are destroying. AND MOST think NOTHING of raping the civil rights of people....but don't you dare hurt THEIR feelings by saying they lied in court or made up evidence.

BUT IT IS DELICIOUS to see an attorney NAIL one of these lil gutter snipes in court...asking them why they cut info out of medical records and also didn't inform the court the investigations had all been "ruled out"..OOPPPPS!!! Not that the crooked judge DID anything to the little tramp that also perjured herself about my friends in court....but it was worth SOMETHING to watch that NASTY CREATURE SQUIRM!!!

AM I passionate about this issue..DAMN RIGHT!!! I've seen TOO many people and families destroyed by little NAIVE "do-gooders" that think they know more than parents...because "they went to college". Well I've been to college too...and these little "do-gooders" that like to call themselves "socialworkers" or "caseworkers" or whatever...HA!!! It's really just about THEM...that's why they always want to put out this garbage about being intimidated or "personally attacked"...etc etc...GROW UP, GET OVER YOURSELF and realize you know a LOT LESS than you originally thought about people and that MOST of what you learned about psychology is BS...at least the way MOST colleges teach it! I've met old men that couldn't READ that knew MORE about human behavior than MOST psychologists and psychiatrists...a degree or calling one's self a social worker does NOT begat wisdom!

AND furthermore..MANY at CPS barge their way in EVEN IF YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.....and will tell you, "we gonna do what we gonna do"...or something similar....HOPEFULLY you are just naive about TEXAS CPS because your state is better...if so take NO OFFENSE...because TEXAS CPS is still in the DAMN DARKAGES as far as people's constitutional rights and/or ANY FORM OF CASEWORKER ACCOUNTABILITY! They do have an Office of Consumer Affairs...BUT it is a SHAM!!! The Office of Consumer Affairs in Texas can NOT DO ANYTHING TO A CASEWORKER,,,they have NO AUTHORITY..so CPS COMPLETELY ignores their recomendations..IF ANY...saw tht done to my friends family...CPS totally ignored the CA recomendation....and CA will do nothing about perjury or anything else AFTER the case is closed/dismissed..

GuyForcheese

Back on topic...posting names etc

Postby GuyForcheese » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:49 pm

I can perfectly understand someone NOT wanting to promote violence and posting names for that reason should be a definite "no-no":
but what I am reading is that there is a basic prohibition about posting ANY caseworker names here??? Even if it's someone you KNOW perjured or other wise was crooked in their ways?? THAT I do not agree with, personally...I think the ONLY way CPS will EVER change is if their deeds and persons are exposed to the light of day. So that others, like myself will be able to do their own research abouth the persons and then decide whether the information needs to go to proper channels...even if it's just amassing a list of counter-constitutional caseworkers for a memeber of the legislature to show exactly how big this problem is and that CPS DOES NOTHING to these people...without names even the legislature is helpless to get these manure spreaders removed....how can that be done without their names???

CPS certainly has no problem exposing parents names in what is supposed to be confidential court matters ...and they were MADE CONFIDENTIAL to protect PARENTS and children...NOT CPS caseworkers. I don't want all the CPS workers names posted...especially if they are not crooked...but I would lOVE the opportunity to expose the depths of corruption the bad ones delve to. And this site calls itself, FIGHTcps......but we can't use names??? Makes little sense to me. This REALLY is a WAR with CPS...not a war of guns and fists but a non violent battleground of TRUTH and accountability for those that STEAL rights away from common people....people should at least have a right to know their names; so if nothing else they can know what type of person they may have to deal with in the future...like if that person was there "caseworker" someday in the future.

cassieplus4

Re: Posting names,phone numbers of workers/advocating violen

Postby cassieplus4 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:12 pm

my name is cassie i have 4 children a 4 yr old a 2yr old and twin 6month olds. 2 yrs ago while i was pg with my 2nd child i was put on a stay of commitment for smoking marijuana while i was pg.the judge said to be inpatient for 28 days or until i had my baby.i was in treatment for about 20 days and they tried shipping me off to a 3mon. treatment facility as i was closer to having my baby.after being transfered i started having problems with my oldest child that was with me health wise and asked to be transfered closer to home. i left there and went home for the night and was going in the mourning.by mourning i ended up in labor.my son was born and tested neg.on a urine sample and positive for maconium,which was due to long term use.we were sent home. aweek later a social worker showed up at my doorwhile i was gone and my babys father was home with the baby.they threatend me that if i didnt go with them to treatment they were taking my kids with them,so i went.a week later i had left now knowin there was no court order.a couple weeks later my oldest son ended up extreamly sick again and was hospitolized for a month with a bone marrow disease called a plastic anemia,and had partial kemo and lots of transfusions this was devestating.the doctors wrote to social services asking them to back off as dane was very sick and couldve died at that point so they did.we ended up having to move to st. paul so dane could be closer for his treatments and dakota cty social services told the judge we were running from them and placed my two boys in foster care.since then i havecompleted inpatient treatment with promises of getting them back,delivered twin girls both tested negative for everything,gave a year and a half of clean uas and hair strand tests.2 parenting and psych evals parenting classes n/a meetings .two months after the twins were born,my social worker went to court and said she had nurses doctors and parenting workers tell her the girls were healthy growing very well,but i still feel they need to be placed and they took my girls.they asked me to go to another inpatient for 6months and i couldnt get in due to no use and forced me to sign a voluntary tpr for my boys,and know are trying to with my girls i just want my kids to come home all 4 im scared they are not.... i really need some help here and dont know what to do ..someone please help!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “CPS Investigations”