EXPUNGMENT/EXPUNGE YOUR NAME IF YOU GET YOUR CHILD/REN BACK

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lonelyangel

Re: EXPUNGMENT/EXPUNGE YOUR NAME IF YOU GET YOUR CHILD/REN B

Postby lonelyangel » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Avalon wrote:ABSOLUTELY I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER / PSYCHOTROPIC MEDS~! AV

No problem Avalon :).My daughter due to CPS was put on Celexa,Zoloft,and Concerta.When I tried to protest they called me very unflattering names and told others I was mentally unstable for trying to protect my daughter from what it was she went through.She slashed her wrists,carved in to her legs,pulled out her hair and got extremely violent after being put on those medications,incidentally she also overdosed in an attempt to kill herself on the Zoloft which is suppose to be a drug for depression.Concerta is a drug they use to put a child on to help drug them when they claim they are ADHD.Here is the sad thing,ADHD is a fake disorder a psychiatrist will use as an excuse to drug a child because the psychiatrist get a kick back from the pharmaceutical companies to push these drugs on their patients.I did extensive reserch on ADHD and there is actually no medical test to prove it's existance,they question a person and depending on that is how they diagnose whether the person has it.Well here is the problem with that,if a person is a compulsive or habitual liar they can lie to the psychiatrist just the same as a compulsive or habitual liar can fool a lie detector test.The F.D.A.website even warns about putting children under 18 on these drugs because before the age of 18 the chemicals in a child's brain are still not stable and their brain is technically being what is classified as being wired in to the way they will think and be as adults so by putting them on these drugs you re-wire their brains and the serotonin level which makes them stable so therefore doing so causes them to have suicidal tendancies and depression because it messes the chemicals up in their brains.My daughter was admitted to a psychiatric facility a total of 3 times when she was on these drugs.

Here is another kicker,supposedly the only way to control ADHD is by medication well amusingly enough since they permanently removed my child and placed her in another home that incidentally the father has a record for 2 DUI's and the mother said on MySpace:Party Hard,Drink It Down my daughter has been taken off the drugs for ADHD.So if this disorder did exist she would still be on the drugs and if she had it to begin with she would still be on the drugs for it.

Avalon

Postby Avalon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 am

Long but what i sent ACLU this a.m. Also contacted two Geodon lawsuit firms. We need a "PARENT'S BILL OF RIGHTS" codified into state law -- everyone ELSE has a 'bill of rights' (guess we have to spell it all out since the U.S. Constitution is no longer honored).

More on this later. Altho my daughter will be 28 this Nov. (IF she lives that long) and it's APS up my nose, not CPS, they are all one and the same in Texas and disability rights / law is my CURRENT PASSION ~! We need a legal defense fund as well ~!
-------------------- (to ACLU):
On July 4, 2010, Sunday my disabled (but intelligent) daughter woke me at 1:30 a.m. having wet the bed. Prior this home visit, I had not been informed that enuresis has become a problem for her and the group home she lives in had plastic sheet on her bed. She's been on Geodon, along w/ Lithium, since last fall, 2009 (side effects noted: enuresis, rash on shoulders/face, tremor, nosebleeds, daytime sleepiness, slurred speech) but when I noted these to her LULAC guardian, she minimized and dismissed my input. Eryn was on 60 mg./am and 40 mg/pm. That morning, waking up late, I overlooked the am dose but told staff July 5 her count would be off. The meds were left out on table at the group home when they returned where other clients had access to them. I was accused of double-dosing Provigil, tampering w/ meds, taping empty capsules to back of medication card, etc. which I denied. While I had the means and opportunity, I had NO MOTIVE for doing all this and jeapordizing contact with my daughter. After 3 months, I was charged w/ perpetrating medical abuse and can only have supervised visitation for unknown period of time. My daughter also has rights to private phone calls removed by LULAC, a violation of her civil rights (along with the right to vote, LIVE where SHE chooses, have me attend her service plan meetings, have copies of same, etc.). I’m not allowed (by LULAC) to communicate w/ her doctors (despite a masters in public health, 25 years experience w/ my daughter’s disability and a decade as a medical paralegal)

Due process was ignored by the State when guardianship changed Feb 2010 as there was no hearing; I petitioned, pro se for restoration of MY g.ship in May; still no hearing.

I have a concern re: she’s not being kept safe enough in that with Prader-Willi Syndrome, as eating too much can cause gastric necrosis or the stomach to rupture and she has been allowed to overeat on two recent occasions due to new staff “letting her spend her money as she chooses”. I want her moved to Rock House in Eastland, serving PWS for almost 20 years. I have informed staff of this but LULAC demands I NOT ask them questions; all information to go thru her but she HAS no information, medical background and had never heard of PWS before this spring, ignores data on adverse side effects to previous psychotropic drugs.

Rights assured by the ADA and DAD’s HCS handbook are abrogated by LULAC as they choose. And APS runs roughshod over parents.

lonelyangel

Postby lonelyangel » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Awesome Avalon.I think that will definitely help you out.There are so many people who complain about these agencies but don't have the courage to try to do anything about it.I applaud you for being the kind of person who is willing to take the bull by the horns and fight for your rights :).

Avalon

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 am

This site is what's AWESOME ~!!!!! haven't crossed paths (YET) w/ the "perpetrator" (used in a good, FLATTERING fashion here -- since i have mail from the 'state' to ME accusing me of being a perpetrator which STILL knots up my stomach -- it's become my current buzz word -- of course, not to flame a good person like this site manager) but i spent most of yesterday afternoon, when i wasn't dissolving into a bucket of salty water -- my OWN tears of grief -- searching for texas lawyers who even KNOW what CPS / APS -- those 3-word entities -0- stands for ~!

and i don't think it's bravery to fight back as much as prolly lack of knowledge on most people's part -- at age 67, i could care less about having my name 'cleared', so i prolly should have started this rant on a different segment of the site -- altho if / when i DO want to work again, i'll have, as Lucy said, 'a lotta 'splainin' to do' --

i just NEVER BELIEVED those people (CPS/APS) would be so immune to REASON ~!! it's like they've been lobotomized. that offends me. i eschew disagreement and will bend over BACKWARDS to try to get along and resolve misunderstandings ---

but they want me to bend over frontwards (if you get my drift) and finally pushed me into a corner once too often.

i'm thinking about filing civil rights discrimination complaints with the U.S. Dept. of health and human services, for both my disabled daughter AND myself . wonder if others on these boards have ever done that ??? fear is when the present LULAC guardian gets wind of THAT, she'll move to cut off ALL COMMUNICATION OR CONTACT between me and my daughter -- as it is, she's mandated ONLY supervised visits AND phone calls to / from my daughter and this violates HER rights -- NO REASON given. when i ask questions, she misconstrues that as 'arguing' -- NOT SO -- only seeking information (all of which is supposed to 'go through her')

the state has an HCS handbook assuring rights of the disabled in a program funded by federal monies thru the state -- however, seems the 'guardian' can override or supercede ALL these rights.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Is your daughter on Medicaid/SSI/Medicare any of those or all.

This is what we learned from our Congressmans office........if he had known about the abuses that medicaid did to our granddaughter he could have fought that issue for us. But, Texas they are something else. :roll:

What I am trying to say is that if any of these are involved your congressman is suppose to check into the problems and resolve the issues. They are not allowed to deal with cps; nice little law they wrote to protect themselves.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Avalon

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:58 pm

well if congressperson's can't / don't or won't deal w/ CPS, how they gonna resolve any issues????? YES, my daughter is on SSI (for her disability) and gets medicare/m.aid both (thank GOD) ~!!! regardless, i'm sure not above writing both the texas and U.S. politicos ~!

i'm a GOOD letter writer~! and have nothing better to do w/ my time~! thanks for your input.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:09 pm

CPS is a different breed of corruption that is why they can't touch them.

But, Texas is very corrupt. So, you are probably right in regards to writing them.

I know that our Congressman would have done it if we had gone to him.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

lonelyangel

Postby lonelyangel » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Dazeemay wrote:CPS is a different breed of corruption that is why they can't touch them.

But, Texas is very corrupt. So, you are probably right in regards to writing them.

I know that our Congressman would have done it if we had gone to him.

That is a misconception that nobody can touch CPS.People don't want to touch them that is where the problem lies.I also live in a very corrupt state and trust me there is no Congressman,woman or otherwise that wants to get off their duff and work for the people.They might b.s. people and claim they will help them but when it comes down to it we waste our tax dollars paying these loser politicians.

lonelyangel

Postby lonelyangel » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Avalon wrote:This site is what's AWESOME ~!!!!! haven't crossed paths (YET) w/ the "perpetrator" (used in a good, FLATTERING fashion here -- since i have mail from the 'state' to ME accusing me of being a perpetrator which STILL knots up my stomach -- it's become my current buzz word -- of course, not to flame a good person like this site manager) but i spent most of yesterday afternoon, when i wasn't dissolving into a bucket of salty water -- my OWN tears of grief -- searching for texas lawyers who even KNOW what CPS / APS -- those 3-word entities -0- stands for ~!

and i don't think it's bravery to fight back as much as prolly lack of knowledge on most people's part -- at age 67, i could care less about having my name 'cleared', so i prolly should have started this rant on a different segment of the site -- altho if / when i DO want to work again, i'll have, as Lucy said, 'a lotta 'splainin' to do' --

i just NEVER BELIEVED those people (CPS/APS) would be so immune to REASON ~!! it's like they've been lobotomized. that offends me. i eschew disagreement and will bend over BACKWARDS to try to get along and resolve misunderstandings ---

but they want me to bend over frontwards (if you get my drift) and finally pushed me into a corner once too often.

i'm thinking about filing civil rights discrimination complaints with the U.S. Dept. of health and human services, for both my disabled daughter AND myself . wonder if others on these boards have ever done that ??? fear is when the present LULAC guardian gets wind of THAT, she'll move to cut off ALL COMMUNICATION OR CONTACT between me and my daughter -- as it is, she's mandated ONLY supervised visits AND phone calls to / from my daughter and this violates HER rights -- NO REASON given. when i ask questions, she misconstrues that as 'arguing' -- NOT SO -- only seeking information (all of which is supposed to 'go through her')

the state has an HCS handbook assuring rights of the disabled in a program funded by federal monies thru the state -- however, seems the 'guardian' can override or supercede ALL these rights.

CPS is totally immuned to reason that is why they falsely accuse parents of abuse and neglect that are innocent and allow the real abusers to keep their kids and murder them.By the way as far as this panty waste that has your daughter claiming you can't have communication I would destroy the bitch.I hate to say this fighting is only part of the solution sometimes you have to stoop to their level and be dirty or you won't get anywhere.The ignorant bitch and her husband that have my daughter did the same thing and then cut off my communication with my daughter who I have not seen for 2 years or spoke to a phone on since January of this year.I basically have no clue if my daughter is dead or alive because they stopped me from contact,stopped me from getting her records,cut off their phone and either left it off or changed it to an unlisted number not to mention they have their house up for sale and if my child is alive I don't know where they were planning on taking her.Wonderful damn system we have in our great country huh?Avalon,do not give up I am telling you the ACLU will get involved in this.

kiroma

Postby kiroma » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 pm

This is Ohio's Rule on expungement We cannot have our names removed, it automaticly falls off after the time period..any case without a disposition stays on there for 10 yrs..interesting since they are supposed to send a case dispotion within 2 working days of the 30/45 investigative timeframe..so if they don't ever do that then your stuck on there for 10 yrs without any recourse..aint that about a b*tch

A) Reports meeting the criteria listed in this rule will be expunged by Ohio department of job and family services (ODJFS) from the central registry so that all information which might serve to identify a principal of a child abuse and neglect report will be removed from the central registry and will not later be recovered. Nonidentifying data will be stored for purposes of statistical studies by ODJFS. ODJFS shall notify the appropriate public children services agency (PCSA) on a routine basis of reports that have been expunged.

(B) Expunction timeframes are based on the case disposition or case resolution made by the PCSA pursuant to rule 5101:2-34-32 of the Administrative Code.

(1) For each report where only a case disposition has been reported to the central registry, the expunction timeframes for case disposition will apply.

(2) For each report completed prior to April 1, 2001 where only a case resolution has been reported to the central registry, the expunction timeframes for case resolution will apply.

(3) For each report where both a case disposition and a case resolution have been reported to the central registry pursuant to rule 5101:2-35-16 of the Administrative Code, the expunction timeframes for case disposition will apply.

(C) All reports involving the same individual will be linked, regardless of case disposition or case resolution, and will remain in the central registry according to the case disposition or case resolution requiring the longest period of retention pursuant to paragraphs (D), (E), and (F) of this rule.

(D) Except as provided in paragraph (H) of this rule, the expunction timeframes for case resolution are as follows:

(1) Reports with a “no risk” rating will be expunged after three months.

(2) Reports with a “low risk” rating will be expunged after six months.

(3) Reports with a “low/moderate risk” rating will be expunged after one year.

(4) Reports with a “moderate risk” rating will be expunged after five years.

(5) Reports with a “moderate/high risk” rating will be expunged after ten years.

(6) Reports with a “high risk” rating will be expunged after ten years.

(E) Except as provided in paragraph (H) of this rule, expunction timeframes for case disposition are as follows:

(1) “Unsubstantiated” reports will be expunged after three months.

(2) “Indicated” reports will be expunged after five years.

(3) “Substantiated” reports will be expunged after ten years.

(F) Reports with a case disposition of “unable to locate” will remain in the central registry for ten years. If the family is located and a case disposition listed in paragraph (E) of this rule is entered, the report will be expunged according to the appropriate timeframe.

(G) Reports with no case resolution or case disposition will remain in the central registry for ten years. If a case disposition listed in paragraph (E) of this rule is entered, the report will be expunged according to the appropriate timeframe.

(H) Reports in which the alleged child victim received protective services from the PCSA after the assessment/investigation was completed will be expunged from the central registry once that individual reaches age twenty-one. The identifying information regarding the alleged perpetrator and the caretaker will be expunged from central registry in accordance with paragraph (B) of this rule.

(I) The expunction time frames are calculated from the date the case disposition or case resolution is completed. For reports with no case disposition or case resolution, the expunction time frames are calculated from the date the report is opened for assessment/investigation.

Effective: 04/17/2006

R.C. 119.032 review dates: 09/27/2005 and 11/30/2010

Promulgated Under: 119.03

Statutory Authority: 2151.421, 5153.16

Rule Amplifies: 2151.421, 5153.16

Prior Effective Dates: 11/22/81, 1/01/90, 1/1/02

Kahallsmalls

Postby Kahallsmalls » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 pm

does anyone know the texas rule for expungement?

family_man

Postby family_man » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 am

Yes. If you investigation is closed with all allegations of abuse and neglect ruled out, you can request within 30 days that CPS remove all records of the case from their database. Had you won your lengthy adjudication hearing, you could have had your records expunged. However, as things stand, I'm afraid you cannot. Sorry. :(
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

mamapower43

Postby mamapower43 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:39 pm

How do you know if you are on this list? Does the entire family go on this list if you are investigated? How do you get a copy, and if you ask for one will it cause more issues?

mamapower43

Postby mamapower43 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Sorry missed a question. If you move does this report follow you? What is the report used for?

myown

Postby myown » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 am

Can you really get your children back if you are expunged?

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Can you really get your children back if you are expunged?

If/When you get your children back, then you ask to have your name removed..
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Marijana242

Postby Marijana242 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:24 pm

I am still terribly upset over the manner my constitutional rights have been trampled on that I cannot even formulate my thoughts. However, the CPS worker in my case did not follow NYS procedure in notifying everyone in the household of the set-up "investigation" within the alloted 7 days, namely my 18-year-old son. In fact she never attempted to interview him until 31 days after she threatened to place my children in foster care if I did not cooperate with her pre-written safety plan for my children to stay with their father. And since she took longer than 60 days to close the case and I referred her to my attorney she made my report indicated in the NYS registry!!!!!! I am flipping furious and out for justice. CHAUTAUQUA COUNTY DSS harrasses good people and covers-up negligent homicides. Once I calm down, there will be some serious letter writing going on and hopefully an overall win in FEDERAL COURT!!!!!!Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Marijana242 wrote:I am still terribly upset over the manner my constitutional rights have been trampled on that I cannot even formulate my thoughts. However, the CPS worker in my case did not follow NYS procedure in notifying everyone in the household of the set-up "investigation" within the alloted 7 days, namely my 18-year-old son. In fact she never attempted to interview him until 31 days after she threatened to place my children in foster care if I did not cooperate with her pre-written safety plan for my children to stay with their father. And since she took longer than 60 days to close the case and I referred her to my attorney she made my report indicated in the NYS registry!!!!!! I am flipping furious and out for justice. CHAUTAUQUA COUNTY DSS harrasses good people and covers-up negligent homicides. Once I calm down, there will be some serious letter writing going on and hopefully an overall win in FEDERAL COURT!!!!!!Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

There's a woman in NY who filed a $900 trillion lawsuit against ACS... if more people did the same, SOMEBODY would wake up to what is going on! Maybe this same lawyer will represent you! Here's the story:
http://www.examiner.com/tampa-top-news- ... terror-nyc
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

yoursaint

Postby yoursaint » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:00 pm

great info . i will most definitely keep this

MaggieNYC

Postby MaggieNYC » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:39 pm

NY State law states that you have 90 days from the date you are advised that you have been indicated in the Child Abuse Registry to refute same.

The investigation length in of itself does not matter. It is 90 days from the date you have been informed of the indication.

Additionally, there is a means to enlarge this period of time upon motion from your counsel.

courtcourt

Postby courtcourt » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

I had an open CPS case in Hawaii in 2007. The case was eventually closed, as my then-husband was arrested and convicted of involuntary manslaughter against our daughter.

I was never informed that I would be put on the Central Child Abuse Registry in the state of Hawaii. I found out when my current husband and I started going through the process of adoption, our homestudy was almost finished, and then we sent away for registry checks from every state we have lived in. I didn't think for one second that Hawaii would send back a form that said I was a perpetrator of any type. But they did.

After pushing them for answers (which, if anyone has dealt with DHS in Hawaii, they don't like giving answers to any questions, and when they do give an answer, it generally doesn't actually answer the question you initially asked), I got them to admit that they didn't notify me as to my inclusion on the Registry. According to their records, my name was placed on the registry four business days after our daughter died; our older daughter was taken into custody within hours of our younger daughter's death. We had not even been to court for the first time at that point, so obviously my 14th amendment right to due process was violated.

They are refusing to remove my name from the registry, refusing to hand over documentation supporting their claim that I am a perpetrator, and refusing to hold a hearing so that I may defend myself and the allegations against me that I never knew existed. There is no method for expungement in Hawaii unless the case was unsubstantiated. Technically, because my ex-husband killed our daughter, it was a substantiated case. It apparently doesn't matter that I wasn't home at the time and that I had nothing to do with it. The entire case wasn't unsubstantiated, so I get caught in the crossfire.

We have spent several thousand dollars getting the adoption started, bought a large home last year intending to house more children, bought a minivan, and I had a 10-year IUD (birth control) placed at a cost of several hundred dollars. Had I known that I was on the Registry, we would have dealt with it long before preparing to adopt.

I am pushing my way through the upper echelons of DHS, and contacting the Governor's office, in hopes that someone will do something. However, I'm preparing for them to NOT do the right thing, so I have contacted the attorney who helped me with the original case, and am planning to file suit for violations of my Constitutional right to due process.

Humphries vs. County of Los Angeles lays out the entire case for any state whose state laws do not have a notification/hearing/appeal policy in place.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 am

Great reference! Here's the case: http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/ca ... humphries/

So sad that these people had to push SO far to get LA County DCFS schooled that their policies were unconstitutional. Did you see that the couple had *5* attorneys working on this case?

All this to get their names cleared due to a technicality.... they *DID* abuse his daughter, but because DCFS didn't follow due process, took this all the way to the supreme court to prove a point:

On March 18, 2001, S.H., then 15, took plaintiffs’
car and drove to her mother’s home in South Jordan,
Utah, where she reported the abuse. (ER 148, 144;
SER 17-20.) An emergency room physician diagnosed
her with non-accidental trauma, noting “multiple linear and circular contusions” on her extremities, which
appeared to have been incurred over a period of time.
(ER 144-45; SER 6-8.) A South Jordan police officer
photographed bruises on S.H.’s arms and legs, some
of which appeared to have been caused by a stick or
other long, skinny object, and one of which looked like
a large handprint. (ER 145; SER 13.)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

courtcourt

Postby courtcourt » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:23 am

Another federal lawsuit against another state for not providing due process. Filed in Michigan in early October.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/ ... igans.html

Link to actual filing - http://www.gongwer.com/public/dhs%20chi ... awsuit.pdf

glg2001

Postby glg2001 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm

It is all a money thing.Because you have to get a lawyer to try to get it removed.And if you have a child in state custody,and you are the noncustodial parent ,you can't have your child placed with you because your name is on the registry.So again you need a lawyer.
That's why I believe there are allot of parents out there losing their children,because they can't afford a lawyer.
When they take the kids.The state make money.The caseworkers make money and the lawyers make money.
Money,money,money. :(

FedupwithCPS2

Postby FedupwithCPS2 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:59 am

Thank you for the information. It astounds me the tactics of the state agencies. They convict the ones that are wrongfully accused and give the children back to those who were rightfully accused. I do not understand this. :?

www.fightingforzoie.com

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/reunif ... y=11365150

Return to “CPS Investigations”