Posted in the wrong forum... Having a bad day in NJ

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jaslken

Posted in the wrong forum... Having a bad day in NJ

Postby jaslken » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 pm

The judge in my case found me not to be neglectful and ordered my daughter home... after DYFS made a huge objection because I had not had a phsycological re examination they requested one. The judge of course, bowed down and ordered the reassessment. Well of course I taped the entire session and the psych doctor stated he would recommend my daughter home and recommened more counseling for of us... of course I have no problem with this...

But then the hammer fell AGAIN!!! According to the DAG, my daughter's therapist (DYFS run facility) stated he did not think my daughter was "ready" to come home EVENTHOUGH she stated in court she was ready!!! She is in foster care and now they told her she will be going to a "long term" foster facility because they believe she has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder!!! WTF!!! They are holding my daughter hostage and of course the judge does not have the balls to stand up and send my daughter home!!! What is the point of a judicial system when DYFS gets to runamock!!! Needed to vent and get some insight on what to do from here... any ideas?
Jazzy

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:27 pm

How long has the case gone on?
Whens your next courtdate?
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:20 am

SInce October 2006 - the judge stated he wanted us to come back in 60 days to see how my daughter was doing living back in the home... but guess what!!! She still is not home!!!

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:44 am

It does sound like you have a judge that wont stand up to them which is really bad for you. You may want to make a complaint to the judicial review board and inclose all the documents. You can find them by looking for the bar association in you state and look on there for a link. I know our judge went off on cps because he ordered supervised visits for my boyfriend and they didn't do it so they got a lecuture and were told to have one by the end of the week and they did. He ment it and was pissed they ignored his order.

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:55 am

In my case, my daughter was put into foster care, I have no visitation schedule.... I have not seen her in weeks!!! The last time I saw her was her birthday which the DYFS worker told the foster care place I only had visitation for THAT DAY and it was to be supervised... to add insult was when the judge stated there was no case against me yet I have no visitation and my daughter is NOT home!!!

Return to “CPS Investigations”