update, meeting with my state Legislature

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dawn7799

update, meeting with my state Legislature

Postby dawn7799 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:28 pm

O.k. From the last post!

In the beginning, I told them I did not know of any abuse in the home. I wanted to get to the bottom of this.

DHFS basically said they always believe the child and I needed to. I told them I wanted to get to the truth but that did not work!

They said I have to believe the sexual abuse or loose my children.
I told them I did not know and wanted to get to the bottom of this.

I did my own investigation and concluded this did not happen,

My other two children said they never saw anything, which is important because my other child said they witness the abuse.

I do not have a lawyer because I can’t afford one and the court won’t give me one because I have a job and not indigent.

The most important evidence is that her hymen is intact you can’t rape someone over and over and have your hymen intact.

He did get convicted but not everyone in prison is guilty.

It is not about the truth anymore just a conviction.

I told them I wanted my daughter evaluate but they refuse.

My daughter has never had a psychology exam done but I tried to ask for one and DHFS won’t let that happen.

She is going to counselor but her therapist works for the county and she claims that kids don’t lie and she believes my daughter. However, my other daughter says she is lying. They both have the same therapist. So, she doesn’t believe my other daughter.

DHFS won’t let me switch therapist. I have suppose to have therapy sessions with this lady and my daughter but then she goes back and tells DHFS everything I say and they twist what I say and use it against me!

Now, I have a meeting with my state legislature and he is willing to take on DHFS in order to get my children back.

My legislature aid knows first hand how these people operate because this was him 12 years ago!

His stepdaughter made all the same allegations against him and his wife stood behind him. However, they did not take the kids away from her!

All charges were dropped later on because he passed a polygraph test!

His step daughter knew she was lying but she was coached and led on by her father and grandmother.

She is now 18 and does not see her father anymore. She understand know what they did was wrong. She was only 5 years old at the time of the allegations.

My aid knows that if they did not dropped the charges he would be probably be in prison today because of the mentality of the public in these times of case if a child says sexual abuse it must be true because kids don’t lie about it. This is because what the detective said.

This is a first here. No one has ever tried to take on DHFS here and now I hope to get congress to back me.

I meet him on Thursday to present my case.

It should not matter if my husband was found guilty or not.

There was never abuse charges against me nor does anyone think I abused the children.

DHFS are not following the laws. It does not state if you don’t believe this happened then you will loose your children forever!

Also, there has no been no physical evidence of any kind that will show this happened!

Yeah, they put people on the stand that perjured themselves and we have prove of that.

I do not believe that my hymen is elastic it does not break. They put someone on the stand that said this!

By the way, the federal government states that 25% of people in prison on sexual abuse charges are innocent.

Also, I believe it will be more harm to my daughter to make her belief something happened that did not like these people are doing to her.

Anybody else have Congress help them? I hoping to get some laws change here.

The laws are too vague CPS has too much power.

They can come into your home and take your kids just because they think it is best without any prove and without a proper investigation.

Until, people start standing up to these people more families will be slpit apart!

I belong to another group and we are making a video and sending it out to everyone in the untied state Congress.

People are telling their stories about how evil CPS is and to repeal the Mondale Act!

We won't stop until the Mondale Act is repealed.

Dawn

Kenneth2816

Postby Kenneth2816 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Dawn, good work.

dawn7799

looking into husband cse

Postby dawn7799 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:18 pm

O.k.

My legisalture said this he will talk to the D.A. and recocommend my husband get a new trilal and go from there.

Dawn

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:24 am

That i great... what state are you in???

In my case, my husband was never charged, detained, or arrested yet I am going thru DYFS hell!!!

dawn7799

wiscosnin

Postby dawn7799 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:48 am

i am in Wiscsonsin.

i believe the only way to fight is to file a civil rights law suit and if everyone starts filing them someone has to listen!

Dawn

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:02 am

I have already filed my notice of intent but my case is still open so I can not file my lawsuit yet... I am getting ready though...

dawn7799

update

Postby dawn7799 » Thu May 29, 2008 9:32 am

I think you file your lawsuit if your case is still opened. Mine is and I will be filing as soon as I get a lawyer!

My represeantive has spoken to four people including the D.A.

They just said they will look into the matter.

Dawn

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Thu May 29, 2008 10:01 am

According to one attorney I spoke with I have to have a final order before I can file suit... My notice of intent was filed timely... I am waiting for the final order which should be in July!!!

Return to “CPS Investigations”