DYFS case plans

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jaslken

DYFS case plans

Postby jaslken » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:23 am

While Dupuy is largely based on the terms "voluntary" and "involuntary"... I signed a case plan in the beginning of the investigation (had not clue the ramifacations and only to keep my daughter) but nothing on the document says it is voluntary or involuntary, nothing says if I do not comply I will lose custody... it basically says nothing... according to the initial complaint it states that case plans were ineffective and I was not cooperative... the case plan says nothing where I would be compliant. It says keep my daughter away from her step father until the investigation is done... and that once the investigation was done that DYFS will provide services... now according to the initial complaint it was third hand hearsay that I allowed her step father around her... stuff like, I was not home but her step father dropper her off at my house... and I was at work but her step father picked her up... and NO ONE testified... just caseworker notes. And when we objected to it being third hard hearsay the judge did not acknowledge it and actually upheld the illegal removal. I am drumming up my case and going back to the beginning... any insight as to caselaws or opinions that anyone knows about??? I need to really get back to the basics to win this one as the entire case was illegal to begin with and it was going bad from the beginning.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:10 pm

It sounds like a Saftey Plan. It s not a Service Plan. It does not require signature, they just give it to you, instructions to follow their rules. Sometimes needs your signature. Just be sure never, never sign a blank plan where they can fill in the blanks later in their "office". Be sure everthing is filled in from A to Z. Only Service Plans has Start and End Date, but Saftey Plan can be enforced at any time. Usually up to one Year. Be sure to read your CPS Manual in your State just to be clear what's involved. CPS pretty much can do whatever they want and you must bend backwards, no matter what you can say or convince them otherwise. They are the Power, and has the final say. It is very advisable to get a Lawyer, as it usually backs them off a bit, or make them wary of their actions around an Attorney. Without an Attorney, they can hijack whatever they want, even threaten, extort, etc...because they know that you are not a reliable witness to tell the Judge, it does not matter, because the Judge "believes" what CPS say, not what you say. That's why you need documents, evidence etc...to hold them accountable so the Judge can believe more on what you said with proof. Without Proof, it is like hot air and they wouldn't care less.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:58 pm

unfortunatly, in most cases, hearsay is admissable in CPS cases. JOY there huh???

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:30 am

CPS Cases are civil cases, it is not a criminal case. They can DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, when it is a civil case. They can enter, they can violate, they don't need search warrants, they can DO WHATVER they want on you, force you into voluntary plans, make you sign on the dot. even threaten and extort you saying, if you don't do it, you will lose your child. etc...etc...etc...CPS does this highjacking terrorism thing on families, that's their norm.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:38 am

It says case plan... I have never seen a safety plan nor was I involved the process of the plan and it has nothing stating it is voluntary or involuntary. Also, it does not state that if I do not comply yayada as with the Dupuy matter...

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Case plan can be the Safety plan. Talk to your Lawyer for these matters to be clear. You need protection of a Lawyer against CPS because CPS always change their stories and never stick to it. Make them stick to it with your Lawyer's help.

Return to “CPS Investigations”