8 cps cases

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kgheller74

8 cps cases

Postby kgheller74 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:44 pm

We have had 8 cps cases aginst us and they have all been unfounded. They all come from my ex and his mother is there any way we can put a stop to this! It makes so much worse than it already is.

Dazeemay

Re: 8 cps cases

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 am

Here is a link on the laws about false reporting

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/ ... report.cfm

Here is a post to read in regards to false reporting

http://www.abusive-ministry.ca/forum/vi ... f=35&t=238

I don't know if others on the board have any answers but, I have never heard of anyone being prosecuted for false reporting. The uncle of our granddaughter did this to us and had the police come to our door at 3 a. m.. The vindictiveness of some relatives or ex's is beyond comprehension.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 pm

I too have never heard of anyone successfully suing re: false reports. It is apparently hard to prove. They can go to court and deny it - and unless you have solid evidence, you have nothing.

You can petition the court to release the records ... but if they're making anonymous calls, that's unlikely to help.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:13 pm

wasnt there someone on here awhile back that sued via judge judy and won? That was some years ago tho.

rakhel

Postby rakhel » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Not too sure how long ago the case was but it can be found on Youtube. I just watched it. It's in two parts.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bVOaSXT ... re=related

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvfyqhUEOIA&NR=1
I did not give birth to my children just so someone else could raise them!!!

kgheller74

Postby kgheller74 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:23 am

This is just crazy how he can get away with this. We have done everything cps has told us to do. They have given us 3 different cps case workers which most visits they strip the kids down to nothing which they hate ask them crazy questions they wonder why there being asked this. Through this all we have tried are best not to talk crap about the ex an his mother. Just wish there was something we could do but doesn't seem like there is much twe can do!

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:08 pm

You have several options. The torture that they are putting your kids through with strip searches IS child abuse!

Refuse to let the social workers touch your kids. (this can have consequences such as them doing an ER removal)

Having your kids understand that they can refuse to talk to these social workers. (The last time CPS was called on me, the dumbass went to my daughters school and as soon as my daughter got to the office, told the lady, 'I know who you are, and I dont have shit to say to you', turned around and walked right back out). Instill into your kids minds (if they are old enough) to say they will not talk to anyone without a parent or lawyer present.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 am

In answer to suing, if you have proof then I hope you win. We are planning on suing and we
do have witnesses to the things that were being said about us from our caseworker. She tried to deny it, but I have three
witnessess that her her say them. We think she also wrote in our files, still waiting for proof of that one.

One of the incidencents she brought up also included another person who worked with the department and
he said it never happened. He also told one of my witnessess that what she said wasnt true so she stuck
her foot in her mouth so to speak.

Good luck! I am routing for you.

jwilson29

Postby jwilson29 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 pm

What I have found is that if you have 3 reports from same person all that end up being closed and not into court during a 6 month time frame and during a custody isue you may ask the worker or tell the worker your lawyer will file with the prosecutor a felony charge for harassment. I was told by a worker that when they reach three in michigan they can report it to prosecutor and get the reporting party charged with a felony.

Gdebski35

Postby Gdebski35 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 pm

make nice with the ex or his mother and use a tape recorder and see if you can get her to admit it. that would be some nice evidence!! ALso go through your case files from DCF. request everything. they may have some proof in there; like inconsistent statements.

In my case the doctors lied. one doctor lied about everything in his report; he even said my baby was born premature saying he was 15 weeks early when he was actually born ON TIME at 40 weeks!! One look into the medical records both the childs and my prenatal records and the hospital records; even HIS own records proved this to be false. He also said I missed ALL of my childs appointments; but had information on the weight of the child and the supposed condition of the child(he said that the child was unfed!! what a joke and has serious failure to thrive based on a weight loss of 3 oz in 7 days!! (my baby was teething) and 3 oz is the weight of a diaper whether it is on or off which one time he had one on and the other he did not!!! . His own statements showed his lies!!

the other doctor blatantly lied on his affidavit to the court right after acknowledging that he knew the value of an oath... go figure; but unfortunately for him he must have forgotten the four people in the room that witnessed what I actually agreed to do!! Based on his LIES ; my child was removed from my care right from the hospital. I plan on suing both doctors by the way. NOt for the criminal aspect of it as that is only a slap on the wrist ($500 -2,000.00 penalty) but for the civil wrong that was done to my family as a result. they better hope they have insurance!!!!

HERO12

Postby HERO12 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:27 am

Going through the same thibg here. Ex husband and his family have reported us twice. Todsy we go for our interrogation. It is making stick to my stomach to have to keep putting my kids through this. My daughter is 8 and age knows what is goibg on. It is really making her paranoid. The boys don't get it. They are 5. Both times that CPS has shown up has been less than 72 hours AFTER ex and I have argued about something he or his family wroteat fault. Threw first theme, ex's sister showed up at our apartment, husband opened the door and said he would being the kids tho the door bit she wasn't allowed to come in. Well she shoved him. out of the way and barged into our home. He asked her to leave and she refused. She grabbed my daughter by the arm and started interrogating her. He asked to leave again and share started sorting that she was going tokick his ass. In front of the kids!!! Cops did NOTHING!!! I called ex and told him his family was not allowed at our house and it was ridiculous. Two days later, CPS. This time, I asked him if he was going to pay his half of the school supply. packs that we had to buy in May. He said no that he already bought supplirs which is a lie. He doesnt have a list and supplies are not readily available right now. I told him that the kids step father took care of it anyways and that. he doesnt do what he is supposed to. Knock knock. Whose there? CPS!!! ALLEGATIONS: One of the boys had a crescent shapped bruise on his back and a handprint/handprint bruise on jis back/butt...i don't know which one. Totally lie. They admitted to the first one. And I'm not an idiot. The only peopke who see the kids are us, and him/his family! Perhaps he got the bruise chum THEM?! One of the boys said that daddy spanks him with a belt!! Yea, last night we foubd him with my husbands belt that he for from our bedroom and was going after his brother. He said he was goi g to spank him. I said why on earth are you spanking him with a belt?! Furthermore, why are you spankibg him?! He said, "The other daddy that doesn't live here spanks us with a belt all the time. An ex CPS worker said. about the Attorney General helping with the harassment regarding CPS. As soon as i speak with her, I will let you all know what she says!!

juls95677

Postby juls95677 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:45 am

My daughter has also had things documented in caseworkers reports and spoke with daughter's eleven year old son alone without permission. CPS case against daughter has been pure retaliation on CPS`s part because daughter got the emergency response agent released from a case for illegally trying to move a child from her home. This same agent was caught on video taking a selfie while driving in traffic..yes, car was in motion and also while driving a child who was not hers to a visitation meeting. Of course we posted the crap out of that on facebook as well as reported her to her supervisor as well as to the director who oversees the emergency response team

pasintervention

Acquitted but DCF/CPS put me on Abuse and Neglect Registry

Postby pasintervention » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:41 am

Long story shortened, in 1997, DCF/CPS falsely accused me of neglecting my daughter. The case went to Juvenile court where the judge dismissed the case and found me not guilty on November 18, 1997. For the next 15 years I was unable to get gainful employment until 2012 when we discovered we were on the Abuse and Neglect Registry. I am now suing DCF/CPS for this. They are trying to claim that they can supersede the judge's decision and still substantiate charges. This makes absolutely no sense and would clearly be a violation of my constitutional rights. They also claim that the Registry did not exist until 2005. My attorneys believe that what they are being told it the truth about superseding the judge's orders and the date of when the registry came into existence. I need information to provide to them for court to stop the lies by DCF.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Joani

Qu1ana

Postby Qu1ana » Fri May 05, 2017 6:18 am

I appreciate all the sharing of experiences here. I'm posting, not because I have an answer (which I wish I did), but because it's important to know you are not alone. I and others are also dealing with gross wrongful treatment and we need support and help.

Return to “CPS Investigations”