CPS & Juv Ct Kern Co

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jeromedoc4u

CPS & Juv Ct Kern Co

Postby jeromedoc4u » Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 am

Let it be known of the following:
I filed JV-180-184 with the ct. Went to ct. The judge dismissed my filing w/o predjudice because the cps atty claimed that cps had not received the application for guradianship. I had filed months ago but apparently my application was not completed by them. Stall tatics and fully knowing that the juv. ct. judge would dismiss the filing. An attempt to discourage me and waste time and money. In the meantime I was contacted by the childrens cps social worker and told I had no rights to see or speak to the children in placement. I raised the children and am not a party to anything as they were taken from the biological mother. I am an extended family caregiver. This is what I was told by the cps social worker that it is up to the dept. and I can not have anything to do with the children. Well if this is the case why even have a juv. ct judge who is told what to do by a renegade group who call themselves social workers. This is in no way in the best interests of the children. This is outright kidnapping and no justice as we had in Nazi Germany. Opinions not based on any evidence and heresay. Whatever cps wants??? In ct. the childrens social worker and the foster mother sat and laughed and spent 2 hours chatting. The social worker acts like the judge and jury and fully supports the children being with a complete stranger and not the person who diapered, nurtured, taght them to talk, walk, etc. This is a scam and not close to the best interests of the children when the foster mother who works for them collects monthly monies and the cps social worker are in cahoots as well as the so called panel of attys in ct. In the mean time I intend to either refile with the ct after cps either denies me placement which I am almost positive will occur. Or if I can I intend to file an appeal immediately although there are time restraints. The children in this sad tragic case told me in whispers recently that they want to come home to me. The foster mother listened in on the conversation and made the children hang up the phone when she heard them tell me this. She then called me back and proceeded to insinuate that I was building up false expectations and harming the children. What a crock of bs. If possible I am putting pressure on the dept of human services cps through the elected assemblywoman and state senator of my district. I also am desparately in need of a pro bono atty. I believe that this case is a classic case that needs to be heard in federal district ct. where the magistrate basis decisions on facts not heresay. I strongly believe that the childrens constitutional rights and mine are in violation. The children will be 10 in Aug. At that time they will be allowed to voice who they want to be placed with. In the meantime I intend to continue my stuggle against all the players and there are many of them that are paid by the system 8 in all. I wish the ACLU would review my case or some lic. federal atty.
Any suggestions? Any real help? We all know the system is corrupt so how do we all connect for some real action and not just online talk? We need a fund "money" to fight the system and attys who will represent us state by state. Remember the movie "Schindlers List"? It took money for Schindler to smuggle out the Jews he saved. The same applies here. I do appreciate all your efforts and to be able to post and vent my frustrations. But the reality is fighting city hall with no atty. or money is unrealistic. Again all and any suggestions are needed. Peace. Jdoc4u

Dazeemay

Re: CPS & Juv Ct Kern Co

Postby Dazeemay » Sat May 15, 2010 8:41 pm

It would be of great help if you would post on the same thread. That way we would not have to search for your case. Just reply to this post for it to be continuous.

I have posted several links to try to start to help you. If you read the Senator Nancy Schafer story I posted to your first post and emailed to you it gives you an idea why the majority of lawyers are unwilling to fight cps. Fear is the biggest culprit and even our Senators and Congressman are afraid and turn their backs on the situation. So don't be surpised if your Senator does not help you. He will tell you he cannot interfere.

We went into debt fighting to get our granddaughter back and we are still paying for it after 5 yrs. Our battle lasted 9 mos. before she came home.

Do the children know they can voice their opinion?

http://www.kidsformoney.com/
The above link is about a father who fought to get his children back and he gives steps how he did it without a lawyer.

http://www.michigan.gov/oco/0,1607,7-13 ... 00.html#ca
The above link is so that you can contact your state Ombudsmans office

http://www.usombudsman.org/en/About_Us/ ... ectors.cfm
The above link is the US Ombudsmans Ofc.

http://www.washingtonlawhelp.org/docume ... bbrev=/WA/
The above link is to show you how to write a Declaration of Facts which you need to do.

http://fightcps.com/cps/lawyers-needed/
The link above as you can see is for lawyers needed for cps cases. I don't know if there are any pro bono.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Marina

Postby Marina » Mon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Have you filed the petition for custody or guardianship directly with the juvenile court? It does no good to give it to Child Welfare.

charmedx3lil1s

Postby charmedx3lil1s » Thu May 20, 2010 8:26 am

I'm a mother fighting for my children and the simularities of our accounts are uncanny. Im in kern county and I was told I was giving my children false hopes. And the foster mother of one of my children knows more about my case than I do. So much that she told all to my sister in law when she ran into her at the 99 cent store. Right in front of my daughter and they had never met until that day. And boy did it cause alot of problems on easter at my brothers house. What happened to confidentiality? I am alone in this whole thing now. My worker has never been to my new house,Ive lived here 8 months, yet shes at the foster homes all the time calling my sister in Kansas and my beautiful 9 yo writes me a letter telling me how much she loves me and will never forget me and that im a great mom, heck for that matter my social worker told me im a great mom and that shes never thought any different, if only id say that she was right and I was wrong. Ive never denied that I was wrong , I just wont admit that what they did was right and in the best interest of my children. They are crooked, When my worker thought I left the visit I had came back through the doors only to over hear her and another employee talking as she was writting down her times on the sign in and out form, I caught the last part of it was "Sure go ahead, you know if Ester was here she would'nt let you get away with this but I will!" she was forgeing her time. Shes always late seriously and she tries to keep Dr. appts times and dates from me where my handicapped child is concerened and I was there she was 34 minutes late and my child was 10 minutes late. yet in my paper work im a neglectful parent because my child was late 22 times to school when she walked with the neighbor kids. I wish you luck in your fight to gain custody, I could tell you so many things that I wish I'd never seen for myself in this whole thing! I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY CHILDREN , I WONT and I tried it her way and as soon as I did she leaves me voice mail saying well not that your in this new class it extends past court and our sevices so you need to come sign a paper to adopt out your children!! oh heck no I havent agreed to anything since. oh and the ironic thing is, I called and filled a Police report before all this agianst my handicapped daughters teacher and cps told me "There is'nt ANYTHING we can do about it!" really i thoght cps meant child protective service my bad. the teacher left hand prints on my daughters arm when she physically yanked her out of her desk and i get a 375 dollar fine for not forceing my child to go to that womans class. and she had at that time 27 accusations of abuse. wow im sorrry i will protect my children.

jeromedoc4u

Postby jeromedoc4u » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:32 pm

To the woman who are from Kern County that posted. I have filed in Juv. Ct. & it was dismissed w/o prejudice because cps had not approved me or my home at the time of the court hearing. Presently awaiting cps inspection as I have been approved. But even if I and my home are approved it is still left up to the childrens cps social worker who told me I cannot have contact with the children. Her and the so-called foster mother at court were in cahoots and since I have filed the foster mother has cut me off from phone contact especially when she was listening in and the children whispered to me "we want to come home and live with you daddy". She is looking for a paycheck and the so-called cps worker her paycheck. The childrens best interests are not being taken into consideration at all. Again I raised these children from age 3-9 when they were taken from their biomother. I had no rights and had to wait until the biomother could not complete reunification before I could legally act. I intend to keep up my battle with cps as they are in my pro opinion out for money for if they were truly in the childrens best interests and I have done absolutely nothing to harm these children, the least would be telephone contact and supervised visits. In fact the foster mother has committed several serious violations such as listening into their personal phone conversations, not giving them medical attention when needed, berated the biomother, put a phone block on the biomother so she couldn't even speak to her children, took them away from their brownie scout friends they had since they were 5/1/2 yrs old, acts like she is their cps worker, non confidentialty issues as well, etc. I intend to bring her up on these charges after the cps decision on my guardianship which from the looks of things I don't stand a chance. I will appeal and after that if still not rectified then into federal court for 4th, 10th, 14th ammendment rights violations. I am an ex-U.S. Navy veteran (Neptunis-Vigilantus-Oceanus) and the one thing we always learned and followed as our oath was don't give up the ship, don't leave your wounded and dead, we fight till the death. A-Men to that. Any comments. Peace. Jereomeo :wink:

Return to “CPS Investigations”