cps investigation

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jeromedoc4u

cps investigation

Postby jeromedoc4u » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:56 am

Dear Linda Jo et al.
I am being investigated by cps. So far they have investigated and found zero criminal record, no anything. I am awaiting home inspection. But I was informed even if they approve my home that does not guarantee the children will be placed with me. and she is unable to complete the reunification pgm. It is up to the cps childrens social worker. She does not like me or men for that matter and was rude to me in a recent phone conversation where i requested that I should have contact with the children. She denied me any contact even though I raised the children ages 3-9. They were taken from the bio mother at age 9. They have been in foster care for 1yr. and 4 months. I have had 1- 5 min. visit last fathers day. A limited phone conversations up until I filed to gain guardianship. The foster mother is in cahoots with the cps worker. I went to court and the Juv. ct. judge dismissed my case w/o prejudice because the application I filed with cps was not completed. I am having an inspection of my home next week. Here is my Linda Jo? Should I apply pressure at the present time with the State Assemblywoman and State Senator or should I wait until cps turns down my application for guardianship as I am almost positive they will do? The emotional abuse the children are receiving is definitely not in the childrens emotional well being. The defact father the only father they ever knew not accused of anythin g is being denied contact with absolutely no reason. Please advise in your pro opinion. Thanks again, Jereomeo

Marina

Re: cps investigation

Postby Marina » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 pm

You said something about the incomplete application for guardianship you filed with Child Welfare.

It seems to me that when relatives try to go through Child Welfare to petition for guardianship, nothing ever happens. Look on your state gov. website and search for things like petition hearing for full custody, etc.

A parent IS the natural guardian of their child. Why would you have to petition for guardianship? Were you married at the time of the children's birth? Is your name on the birth certificate? Is there a question about whether you are the biological father, and DNA? If so, search for "putative father."

jeromedoc4u

Re: cps investigation

Postby jeromedoc4u » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 am

Dear Marina,
In reply to your recent comments I am not the biological father. I am what is considered a defacto father or a non-relative extended family memeber (caregiver). I have no rights except to file with cps and go along with their so-called application to gain guradianship of the children but the children would still remain within the Juvenile courts jurisdiction and cps would still monitor me and the children as they would if I was a foster parent. they could be removed, etc. My delema is that I have to have my home and myself approved. I am approved as my fingerprints cleared and I am not a party to why the children were taken. The biological mother has the right to reunify if she completes the cps program. She did not as she has issues with alcohol, etc. When I discovered recently she was not going to reunify I filed both with cps and the Juvenile Court JV-180-184 which is child guardianship. The Juvenile CT. Judge dismissed my case because for this reason I was not cleared (fingerprints) and my home had not been inspected. He dismissed without prejudice which means I can refile the case which when my home is approved by cps I will do that. Then if cps does not approve the children for placement with me I will file the JV-180-184 with the court for a hearing and the judge will decide. If he decides against me then I can and will appeal to the higher court out of Juvenile Court to the appeals court. At that time I intend to also file in federal court if the appeal court decides against me. My question again to Linda Jo Martin is should I apply pressure now or wait until cps either approves or disapproves my home. Anyway I am showing to the Juvenile Court judge why I should be granted guardianship I have 21 factual reasons why. If the main decision is based as I heard from a public defender is for the best interests of the children then I should be granted custody. If I didn't believe in my heart of hearts I was not doing the right thing for the children I wouldn't be going through this for them. It's what you stand for that really matters. Fighting cps is like fighting cancer. And in my opinion the way to fight cancer is to get to and remove the cause. Again as I see it most people need lawyers such as David Beauvis, L.Wallace Pate, Richard Estes, Vincent Davis, Shawn McMillan, Arthur Lacileab, and Evelyn Cox. But they are all expensive. We desparately need a legal fund that will be able to afford us these excellent attorneys. This is one way to at least get our kidnapped children returned. At least we will be in the ballgame. Otherwise we just clammer and make alot of noise but they "cps" prevail. Money is the root of all evil but used properly it is energy and can provide the greatest good for all concerned. When fighting "Big Brother" you need the best legal defense and offense. This is how I see it. In the meantime I still will continue to fight but representing yourself is like being in a sea of sharks. Suggestions and opinions are always welcome and I appreciate everything you and Linda Jo et al. do for us. I also believe everyone who has posted and is involved with cps should e-mail Glenn Beck, O'Reily @ Fox News and their local representatives both state, county, federal. Contact the Tea party as well and anyone else with influence. These are pressure groups that can make a difference. In the universe the only thing you can count on is change, and change is inevitable. We change daily. If we can only manage the choas. The universe that we live in is managed choas otherwise the Earth would be destroyed immediately. My mantra for daily meditation is" I am a wave of tranquility in a sea of chaos." Also :-"face trials with smile because it riles them to believe that you can achieve and to know your the king of the show" Love & Peace, Jereomeo :D

Return to “CPS Investigations”