CPS Yahoo Topic

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

frankchapter37

CPS Yahoo Topic

Postby frankchapter37 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

This is fairly new. And I am happy to note, there are more of "us" who feel the same way about CPS than your usual idiots who proclaim "think of the children"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110403/ap_ ... -container

Everyone let's show our support for the Anti CPS movement.

juliemco4u

Re: CPS Yahoo Topic

Postby juliemco4u » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:11 am

i have two great suggesstions only mere if we can which i found most of where all their funds come from mostly from grocery stores dept stores general public probably little old people who think their doing good and somehow make it public go door to door or mail everyone worldwide about the schools funds where there really going and that is to aid in kidnapping of our kids and we need to somehow get all funds taken from them this i believe is the heart of this whole problem and how we may be able to solve it.and i have a ghost report i somehow managed to find that has a complete list showing the schools and cps and funding are all involved together two iam very soon going to b printing out my own sweatshirt with my childs pictures on them stating cps has kidnapped my children i guarantee a legacy will follow if anyone would like to see the report or speak to me about the funds thing email me thank you.

ShaBurns68

Re: CPS Yahoo Topic

Postby ShaBurns68 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 pm

seems as though the site got taken down.

Return to “Announcements”