how much can someone take

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

silvermaverick

how much can someone take

Postby silvermaverick » Tue May 03, 2011 6:49 am

My children have not been being taken care of the boys have showed up for visits in there pajamas in the afternoon. Silver has shows up wearing a dress with jeans underneath, silver has showed up wearing 2 skirts. Silver has been sent to school like this since she was picked up from school. Silver has been sent to school with a pony tail in one side of he hair and the other left down. All silvers hair was cut off, silver said she likes it. So I ask he why she directly said Rick (the foster dad) hurts my hair mommy. Weather he is brushing it hard (which silver always have a tough head) or he is pulling her hair nothing have been done about it. When a 5 year old feels they need to have there hair all cut off because the Gay foster dad is hurting her head I feel someone should investigate. Plus no one asking her mother about cutting all my daughters hair off. All the kids wear the same clothes to every visit almost. I send clothes with them they are not aloud to wear them because Howard don't like me. He sends them back in silver school backpack. That was said by the kids, when presidents are sent with the kids the next week Howard returns them. He sends there gifts back to us when there were sent for the kids to have. John has showed up wearing a sandal and a snicker, both of the right foot. Every visit the kids are sick or congested, when they were always well with me. The kids have been taken to visits that we not set up with the parents or we were told were not going to happen do t no funding, the kids were devastated, when they didn't get to see us. They have canceled visits right as the kids get there because we wanted to record our kids we only get to see 2 hours a week if they do the visits. The kids have been brought to visits at 2 and 3 in the afternoon without eating lunch yet. The kids have been brought to visits without there meds at lunch time so unable to eat they had to leave within 2 minutes. Causing extreme grief to the kids that desperately want to be with there parents. The kids have been being transported in improper car seats for over a year now, we have made complaints over and over. The kids are all given a sippy cup at there extended ages its caused silver and maverick to have to be in a special speech class I have requested the sippy cups end Howard refuses. Johnny is 3 and in a diaper he was potty trained at 1 when he was with me. Johnny is only baby talking and is no where ready for school, do to what DCS has put him thru, both maverick and silver started school at 3 johnny will not qualify. Maverick was in school when they took him from me, over a year ago, maverick still has not been put back in school. I have made request after request he loved school now he is not even close to be ready for school next year. At the age of 5 the foster dad aloud silver to be left home alone for hours, nothing has been done. The kids have been making comets that prove Howard is talking bad about me and the kids dad, right in front of them. These kids love and adore there mommy and daddy. We have not seen our kids on a holiday in a year and a half, that's not what is best for small kids missing there parents. We are not aloud to have phone calls do to Howard's lies. The kids are so fatally ill (according to DCS ) that we have to drive to where there at every week but the foster father have been aloud to take the kids out of state (even over holidays- stopping us from seeing them over the holiday) to Indiana 4 times I no of and florida with howard Gay lover. Exposing the kids to how knows what, Maverick and Silver have already told us Rick kisses boys. All the kids have came to visits with major cuts and burses. On hot Tennessee days the kids were sent in sweat paints where I had to run to wal-mart the were so hot and miserable. Included is before how Howard sent them and how I went and got them shorts on a 99 degree day in the middle august 2010. Then in the cold weather there sent with no coat what so ever with snow falling. They have not always brought all the kids to some visits do to Howard making appointments during our court ordered visit, and were never informed of there health. Nor are we aloud to contact the doctors DCS has told the doctors not to tell us anything. We have never in over a year been aloud to go to any doctor visits. The workers that are supervisors I have pictures of them dragging my daughter across the floor.

my hole story in under newcomers This is Hell its been over a year, silvermaverick,

susanheffley

Re: how much can someone take

Postby susanheffley » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:12 pm

That is totally disgusting, I would so be at every journalist and government representative in the nation, Tv and if I couldn't do that I would put it on Youtube or social media, can your kid's not have a lawyer are legal representation, children can't speak for themselves their parent's or their voice and all you ever get are closed doors sometimes, no one wants to know because they are young children, if they were older or teenagers, this so wouldn't happen as they can make their own complaints, or their no human rights anymore, is there no one you can go to who can speak on your behalf, I would mail that stuff to every senator in the country and I would keep going until someone took notice, you should take pics on your phone of everything, and I would send it everywhere I could someone has to help, and if you do get the news papers I would name and shame every one of them.

Return to “Announcements”