This is a Election Year, Don't Vote for more of the Same

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

redeem2011

This is a Election Year, Don't Vote for more of the Same

Postby redeem2011 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 pm

This Is an Election Year,

It dawned on me that we are the ones being robbed, in court and outside of court . The majority of us affected negatively are women, and no matter how much we cry ( a usless act in the face of evil ) for justice & the return of our children, plead, retain lawyers , fall down , have breakdowns " they " refuse to acknowledge the truth ,Laws of the Land, Constitution , etc.
My question then why do we keep trusting them and moreso voting them in to continue to do the same and "add insult to injury " this is an ELECTION YEAR. Let's get real, Get Smart , Demand our Rights ! Do not continue to vote for these people.
We are essentially giving the okay to continue doing what they do to us. We are partly to blame.
There needs to be a " Occupy the Child Welfare System " NOW ..
They problem has been as a majority female Issue we are too polite. Stop asking and start Demanding , Stop Voting, and Let's demand respect women or not .
What is the consensus feedback on this perspective. The window of opportunity is near. Don't let it pass over you again, and again, and again. Our kids are depending on us.

Daruma

Re: This is a Election Year, Don't Vote for more of the Same

Postby Daruma » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:27 pm

I absolutely agree. We must stop electing people who make it possible for CPS to exploit innocent families.

It's important to start educating the candidates, many of whom assume CPS is a benevolent agency that really wants to help kids. Next time I get a phone call from a real, live political canvasser, I intend to ask whether the candidate understands the social and Constitutional issues behind current CPS laws. Do they realize, for example, that parents can lose their children forever based on hearsay, with only a preponderance of evidence, without a jury trial, for relatively minor and easily remedied problems? It won't be an important issue for candidates until it becomes an important issue for the voters.

One thing we can do with the politicians we've got now: go to http://parentalrights.org and sign up for their mailing list. They will alert you when legislation that affects us is being introduced. That way you can call or email your representatives and tell them how you'd like them to vote.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Announcements”