"CPS" child predators are NOT Social Workers

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

annakenc

"CPS" child predators are NOT Social Workers

Postby annakenc » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Friends it's really becoming more simple and I am resting easier in the truth, even though I wake up crying regularly. What happens to us is not Social Work-it is Child And Parental Abuse. Always keep in mind that the great Constitution guarantees our liberty, and one day we will obtain it again.
The definition of Social Work from Wikipedia:
Social Work is a professional and academic discipline that seeks to improve the quality of life and well being of an individual, group or community by intervening through research, policy, community organizing, direct practice and teaching on behalf of those afflicted with poverty or any real or perceived social injustice and violation of human rights.
I guess that just about explains it.
Now I am working on defining predator, or the pre dator. I noticed that 2 years ago when my life was devastated by a state slime ball in Maryland, this started a whole blizzard of projections and assumptions and lies that has never since abated. Giving rise to me thinking that perhaps this is where some people operate-they pre date an event....like saying this is what is going to happen, and then it happens. Hope this makes sense.
Also, we are being denied equal protection of the law. The government slime ball "social workers" are discriminating against us because we are receiving government charity, but they are too-because when we have paid taxes, we've funded their salaries, and yet instead of relieving affliction they cause it. This is the criminality that I aim to expose.
If you want to learn the Constitution there is a free course online at"Hillsdale College dot com".
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

annakenc

Re: "CPS" child predators are NOT Social Workers

Postby annakenc » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Oh, happy friday-Forgot to pass along this little tidbit of info...did anyone know that social workers employed by the government have an average salary of 42,000 year. There are 200,000 + social workers working in the local and state governments of US.
This is a total of 84,000,000,000 that's half of the amount that our country goes further into debt every year. Lets all pray that the leaders will choose to cut these people out of the government employ, saving us from their ignorance of constitutional law proceedures, their bias discrimination, and hateful intimidation. People lets pray for this!
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:22 pm

annakenc wrote:Social Work is a... discipline that seeks to improve the quality of life and well being of an individual, group or community by intervening through research, policy, community organizing, direct practice and teaching on behalf of those afflicted with poverty or any real or perceived social injustice and violation of human rights.

But... but... that's us, not CPS!
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:56 pm

I know Daruma that's what I realized today. Is this not the ultimate identity theft? I went through all of the questionings and doubts, and the fact that I landed on is that if these people would risk their lives for no pay like the social workers of the civil rights movement did THEN they can claim to be humanitarians. So IF they are not humanitarians what are they?
PREDATORS.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm

I found two definitions for predator...one from the hollywood movie "predator"...where the predator hunts and kills for social approval. The other is more appropriate...one who lives by attacking and feeding on others.
This is what is happening to me. Although this is harsh, I believe everyone alive in America has a similar experience to this at one point in their life. The thing I purpose to object to is that in the case of what we are going through on fight cps, in these cases our own government is funding the behavior of the people who are making this happen. To us, but most unacceptably to our children. How dare they.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 pm

annakenc wrote:I am resting easier in the truth, even though I wake up crying regularly.

Hugs to you, ((((annkenc))))
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:11 pm

annakenc wrote:I found two definitions for predator...one from the hollywood movie "predator"...where the predator hunts and kills for social approval. The other is more appropriate...one who lives by attacking and feeding on others.

... almost think that PARASITE would be a better definition, destroying the "host" upon which they are feeding (our families).
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Praying4Redemption

Postby Praying4Redemption » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:16 am

true story. -_-
For My Rose.... @}'~~

Return to “Announcements”