My new motto

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Eljay

My new motto

Postby Eljay » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 pm

It's been running around in my head as I read some of these CPS stories... BREED WITH CAUTION!!!!! So many people are in their CPS circumstances because of parents/partners who are bad news. Drug users, violent, psychotic, vindictive, absent, etc. Sigh. CPS is taking their children for reasons that could have been avoided. Yes, it's a bit too late for just about everyone who has found their way to this website, but maybe it will be food for thought when you're having a heart-to-heart with your children, pre-teens and teens, young adults and beyond. Breed carefully... your child's life depends on it.

So, now it's in my signature line.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

ShaBurns68

Re: My new motto

Postby ShaBurns68 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Are you a SOCIAL WORKER??????? Really, apparently YOU have not been a victim of FALSIFIED EVIDENCE. Regardless, why are you here? Nobody is perfect, in fact, most families are messed up somehow. We are in an age of society that insists that the government be responsible for everyone's screw ups except their own.

Eljay

Re: My new motto

Postby Eljay » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:06 pm

ShaBurns68 wrote:Are you a SOCIAL WORKER??????? Really, apparently YOU have not been a victim of FALSIFIED EVIDENCE. Regardless, why are you here? Nobody is perfect, in fact, most families are messed up somehow. We are in an age of society that insists that the government be responsible for everyone's screw ups except their own.

Uh, nope. Clearly you're new on here, but so far you're batting 0. Not a social worker. Yes, a victim of falsified evidence. I'm here to help people succeed in battling CPS, just as I did, by finding this site and using the information herein. I never said anybody was perfect, and statistically, with young girls having children out of wedlock, usually without a father to stick around, then YES, absolutely, most families are messed up somehow. That's why people should breed with caution... like AFTER you are married to a person who is stable, reliable, not abusive, a drug user, alcoholic, etc. If there was more breeding with caution, the statistics wouldn't be so bad. The shame is that these "statistics" are real people, real children, whose lives will never be fully functional because they never had a chance... never had a real dad or mature mother.

As to your last statement... I wouldn't say that so much an "age of society" issue as a political issue. People who want a handout instead of a hand up put into office those who will most likely give them a handout... and here we are.

You shouldn't get so defensive.... it seems to have struck a nerve with you, but don't take it personally. It wasn't meant for anybody in a CPS situation... too late for them. It's for our posterity.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Announcements”