New Federal Lawsuit Against CPS Travesty

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Garyonthenet

New Federal Lawsuit Against CPS Travesty

Postby Garyonthenet » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 pm

To all:

Please be advised that I have filed a federal lawsuit against the Ulster County Child Protective Services, New York.

The case concerns dozens of violations of federal law by this agency from Oct 2011 to Jan 2013, and are still ongoing as of this date.

It can be seen at: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6Rhje ... FdEOFJyY1k
Those who trade liberty for security, will lose both.

Eljay

Re: New Federal Lawsuit Against CPS Travesty

Postby Eljay » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:56 pm

I get, "Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing or you don't have permission to view the document."
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

DiamondShattered

Postby DiamondShattered » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:09 pm

I was able to access this document (all 89 pages) & I read every page! I found it to be very well put together. Of course, I am not an attorney & I am not even in the legal profession so my understanding & comprehension of New York's (or any state's) laws are very limited....but this father certainly documented the facts in his case extremely well....and I was clearly able to "feel" his anguish as I read what has transpired in his situation at the hands of CPS/DCF & other unethical people (specifically an attorney who was supposed to be representing his daughter but obviously did not do so if the facts presented in this lawsuit are truthful).

As I read the information in this lawsuit it was so heartbreaking to see how the breakdown of the relationship between a man & woman (be it divorce or separation) can be so damaging to the child(ren) that are a product of that union....I don't know how we as a society can fix our phenomenally high divorce rates....but, in this gentleman's case there were many so-called "professionals" who should have been a help & benefit to this broken family but instead created so much more damage to all the parties involved....especially the little girl.

Gary, I wish you & your daughter all the best. I hope you will keep us updated on the outcome of your lawsuit. Someday your little girl will read what I just read & will know you were fighting for her! Please find comfort & reassurance in the fact that before all this happened in your lives that you had a close, joyous relationship with your daughter....that can NOT be erased. She remembers! The memories remain with her. The bond was forged & cannot be broken. I hope you will be back in her life again very soon. I won't mention what I wish for her mother.

Sincerely, DiamondShattered in Vermont

lovinggrammy

Postby lovinggrammy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Hello just curious as to how your federal lawsuit is going, did it settle did you prevail I just lost my Grandson and would love to sue them federally too I am in California?

pathseeker

Postby pathseeker » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:06 pm

any updates?

Return to “Announcements”