CPSdocumentary is UP!

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

CPSdoc

CPSdocumentary is UP!

Postby CPSdoc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm back with the long play trailer/promo for the documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sag37aAf1WU

Please 'like' it and please help get the 'views' up.

Please, please, please post this everywhere. Send to media, post on forums for everything from the disabled to homeschoolers. This needs to go viral to gain the traction necessary to start a national dialogue about the issues involved with CPS and the rights of the parents. The focus of the film is the lack of Due Process in the courts. That's the one issue that should motivate Americans to sit up and take notice. It's not just poor parenting...its your civil rights.

And again, if you have something to say, tell us your story. Find us 'whistleblowers'. Help us help ALL of us.

Thank you,

CPSdoc

Gwendolyn

Re: CPSdocumentary is UP!

Postby Gwendolyn » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:26 am

My name is Gwendolyn and My story w/cps is very long and tedious.if there is anything I can do to get involved w/your project I will. No hesitations I'll give complete and full details to any questions you have so long as the message is truthful and trustful.. Please consider me if I can be of any help.. I have no fear of these people anymore ! It's time they are expose...

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Good for you Gwendolyn, there are many groups on facebook as well, lots of fighters...
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

RainDE

Postby RainDE » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:31 pm

I have already put it on my blog at mychildisnotforsale.wordpress.com but I haven't been getting very many viewers. Good luck with everything you are trying to do. :)

Return to “Announcements”