Please sign my petition to pass Camella's Law!

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LeelaKidwell70

Please sign my petition to pass Camella's Law!

Postby LeelaKidwell70 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:23 am

Here is my Petition web site.....
https://www.change.org/petitions/camella-s-law-children-are-not-for-sale

And this is what is says....

I want to first thank you for taking the time to read this. Having a family is a blessing and a joyous occasion each second of every day. But growing up without a birth sibling is detrimental and psychologically damaging to all siblings and family. I'm requesting that you help in passing "Camella's Law".

Camella's Law is a MANDATORY return of ALL siblings to their rightful birth parents. If the birth parents deemed fit to raise their children and are returned to them. All children must be return immediately and at the same time. Never split the children up nor adopt any children out of the family.

Our Children are Our Future and not the "Pick of the Litter" or a deck of cards to be played with. Nancy Schaefer, Senator, 50th District exposed CPS in the state of Georgia. Kentucky Attorney B. Smith had his children taken away cause he was going against CPS in the Commonwealth State of Kentucky. Channel 32 news in Louisville, Kentucky is exposing them every month. A few social workers are coming forth and admitting their deceit. But still you sit in you office and do nothing. When are you going to do your job and take a stand for the PEOPLE!

It has been all over the United States, in the news, Social workers not working for re-unification with the families. But making $4,000 each child adopted and $6,000 each “special child” adopted. The adoptive parents are getting monthly payments and a lump sum for each child they adopt. Your child can be a “normal child” but Social Workers can and will label them as “special” to receive more money $$$ for care and adoption.

In the state of Kentucky alone, between 2000 to 2003, their profit and bonuses risen $100,000 each year. Over doubled between 2003 from almost $500,000 to OVER $1,000,000 from adoptions alone. I lost my battle in 2004, so part of that 1 million dollars was from the SALE of my daughter, Camella.

This Is Legalized Kidnapping!! Return All children to birth parents, not half. Please help to Stop this from happening again. Let’s band together and say “Enough is Enough”. Pass Camella’s Law!

Go To my website....
http://leelakidwell70.wordpress.com/2004/04/28/camellaslaw/

Each time this petition is sign, a letter goes to the US President, Senators, Governors, US Supreme Court and varies News Stations. Please help All of Our Children!
Thank You and God Bless!

chameleongrant

Re: Please sign my petition to pass Camella's Law!

Postby chameleongrant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:45 pm

I would be glad to sign this petition. My son and daughter are so close it would be devastating.Doing horrible things like this causes people to become jaded, probably opening a bad door for the victims inn the future.

LeelaKidwell70

Re: Please sign my petition to pass Camella's Law!

Postby LeelaKidwell70 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 am

chameleongrant wrote:I would be glad to sign this petition. My son and daughter are so close it would be devastating.Doing horrible things like this causes people to become jaded, probably opening a bad door for the victims inn the future.

Thank You! If you would pass it along to other family and friends. I would greatly appreciate it very much!!
It has done some major damage to my family. Camella is my Middle (child)Daughter. Her older and younger siblings don't understand how the Government can do that and expect everyone else to be ok!! They are not, even as adults now (older ones), able to move on to a normal life and they are still hurting cause of it. Going through life with a hole in your heart and a void in your life, is a very heavy burden to carry. A stressful and an Emotional drain that one could only imagine. Pray this will get alot of reconition and it will pass. I would not want it done to anyone else, but it still going on. Hope the internet would help in getting the word out and keep sending letters to the news channels. but no response yet! Giving it to God and hope for the best!!

Return to “Announcements”