Removing closed cases CPS

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

alvco001

Removing closed cases CPS

Postby alvco001 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 am

Hi - Thank you for your response in advance. Does anybody have info on removing false accusations from a CPS case?

LindaJM

Re: Removing closed cases CPS

Postby LindaJM » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:41 am

I honestly don't think they'll remove anything without a court order. Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Also, have you been placed on the central index (blacklist)?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

alvco001

Postby alvco001 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:53 am

LindaJM wrote:I honestly don't think they'll remove anything without a court order. Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Also, have you been placed on the central index (blacklist)?

The case worker mentioned it. I don't know if it is possible, I false allegations made by the mother from back in 04. I was never contacted. My lawyer did nothing. He did not put the mother on the stand to cross exam-in her. The court would not let me speak so I could not question the authentacy of the charge made by the mother and believed by the court screener. Now I cannot have any contact with my sons and I have to do a 52 week child abuse program. , I don't know if I am on a
a blacklist. How can I find out? Than You

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Each state, I believes holds a list called a CACI for short (Child Abuse Central Index). I believe the state's DOJ hold's the list. Check here for information per your state: https://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/registry.pdf
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:13 pm

So... the county or some local service provider is getting money from the Social Security Fund (Title E funding) for you being in a 52 week program... meanwhile you're not even able to see your children and your lawyer was a do-nothing "public pretender"?

Have you considered writing a legal declaration to submit to your lawyer and the court? When will you go to court again? To fight this you should be submitting your own legal documents and documentary evidence that you've complied with court orders, or anything else that would prove your side of the case. I recommend you pass these documents through the attorney. If the attorney won't give you an appointment you can mail the documents to him/her with a cover letter explaining how you want your case handled. The attorney is supposed to be *defending YOU and not just guiding you through the court process.

Juvenile court cases are decided on a "preponderance of the EVIDENCE" so it helps if you submit some evidence... otherwise the judge or referee will probably go with whatever the social worker says.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

alvco001

Postby alvco001 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:35 am

Hi - Thank You.Yes it seems that a lot of people are getting an income stream by keeping us in court. The judge, the children's court appointed lawyer, the low income federally subsidized children's home for battered children that is providing therapy for the boys, the screener in family court etc. I am preparing my legal declaration. Will this be appropriate for family court? All of the CPS cases have been closed and the CPS concluded that there was no evidence of child abuse. Unfortunately my lawyer did not prepare a defense and he did not utilize the report that contained the false claims of the mother. The screener seems to put alot of weight on the fact that I had been accused of domestic violence once in the year 2000, I was not arrested but did go to court and charges were dropped, because I had called 911 my wife was slapping me and I did not feel safe in our home. The second time was in 2006. My wife had locked me in our bedroom and so I laid down in our bed to give her a chance to cool off. She came at me with the phone and I instinctively, while still laying down in our bed, knocked the phone out of her hand. She stated I had hit her finger and called 911. The police took me to jail. I was released on OR and charges were dropped.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Yes, you can submit a declaration in family court, with your complaint or answer, depending on who sues who first. Do you have an attorney to help you? Can you corroborate your statements with documentary evidence of some kind? Of course, a lot will depend on mediation, right?
Sample Document Library

alvco001

Postby alvco001 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 am

Thank you for you time. I have filled out the paperwork for the substitution of attorney but it has been 2 weeks and he has still not sent me my signed copy so I can move forward. The court will not let me do anything until he is removed as my legal council.Also I have a new issue. The mom will not comply with the court order giving me supervised visits
Also she was to give me copies of the boys report cards as required. How can I use these issues in court? Should I try an ex-paerte to discuss these issues with the judge? Thank You

alvco001

Postby alvco001 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Filed a motion for contempt. But I don't have a court date till after my next court date on the current orders. Does any body have any ideas or thoughts? Also, can I sue for the false allegations and the alienation of my boys from there father? The mothers attorney made a blatent lie in child support court that I was an extreme child abuser. Thank you in advance for your response.

Return to “Announcements”