Looking for Parents/Class Action Lawsuit by McMillan lawfirm

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

monkette31

Looking for Parents/Class Action Lawsuit by McMillan lawfirm

Postby monkette31 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:38 pm

I'm just pasting this here: And think this is an excellent opportunity to be heard if this situation applies to you. This announcement is impressive because it is made by Shawn McMillan. He has been most successful for suing CPS and has won a number of judgments for families who have sued, one of them is 10 million dollar judgment, so here it is:

Dear all,

We have finally found a class-action attorney who is willing to take a look at warrantless removal issues -- in California only. We are going to use Orange County (California) as the test case -- and it is going to be tailored towards children who were removed from their parents based on either emotional abuse or a dirty house during the time period from 1999 to the present. We need a representative plaintiff in order to get this going. We need help finding that representative plaintiff. If any of you know of someone who fits that mold, please give them my email address ([email protected]) and ask them to get in contact with us. Thanks for your efforts in this regard. -- Shawn

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

hartbroken

Re: Looking for Parents/Class Action Lawsuit by McMillan law

Postby hartbroken » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:20 am

Good luck and blessings please read my post as you seem exsp and no one has replied to. My post yey was hopeing for useful infirmation

Firefighter

Postby Firefighter » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Hope test case works. Please bring to Michigan next. I have an innocent man who is being possibly sent to prison for a 30 second parasomnia episode. Never harmed a soul, actually helped save many lives and never hurt any of his kids who love him and have not seem him in several months. It's a damn shame. Wish we could sue CPS for not caring about the truth. This has taken down a firefighter and put the burden on the grandparents. Even have professional testimony for the sleep disorder and testimony for past episodes from his ex-wife and ex-in-laws who are on his side.
Well I've said enough,
Good luck

Mom1

Postby Mom1 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Hey there! I am new to the board. I want my Grandbaby back NOWWWW from MICHIGAN CPS. We want in on that suit if one can begin in Michigan please....

TheAlKhemist

Postby TheAlKhemist » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:52 pm

Hello, I'm inquiring to find out if Mr. McMillan is locked in to those 2 criteria only? Is it possible that we can start gathering criteria regarding all the violations DCFS in California that have supporting case law and those that don't could be a separate batch of new cases. As I've been researching the last month or so, I've come across a numerous amount of cases that pertain to several different criterias. And no families case is better or worse than the others. We need to attack every wrong doing that these agencies get away with. Also may I ask, as these cases come to the point that they are potentially going to be involved in some forms of litigation, are the families with children who have been adopted out, considered for having those children re-unified to their families. Of course that being based on proven violations?

Return to “Announcements”